Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

i came off BC three years ago, and we pretty much not prevented since then (BC really crapped up my cycle though), except last year we prevented for a little bit so i wouldnt be duffered at our wedding. since then we have been officially trying. so charting and OPKing for 5 months. I was really really scared that this would be a problem for me.
the funny thing is i was scared because of how my cycle got all messed up. but ive managed to sort of fix that.
i suppose i will make an appt to chat to my doctor, about a few things, i probably need a better strategy dealing with anxiety as well.

Oh abs, I feel your pain Hun x this is without exaggerating a complete roller coaster ride that just gets tougher and tougher. I'm not in a happy place today either....stupid witch :(

it really is like a cruel joke! people get duffered by accident and dont want the baby, and then people who want one cant!

im in a PMS dark place! i agree nana, stupid witch

Oh Abby :hugs: I hate BC .. It has never agreed with me so haven't been on it for a LONG time. I hope your body gets back into sync and that you get duffered very very soon xx

Nanna - About the trophy, I'd prefer to have a voucher over a bloody glass any day :winkwink: hehe x

SQUEEGS :hi: x

You know Lainey, Vitex has really helped me. 34 day cycle is quite good! Ov around CD 18-20, not bad. so im quite pleased about that.

Do you ever have little baby fantasies? yesterday when we were arriving at MILs house, and I got out of the car to press the buzzer to let us through the gate. i was imagining having a kid who wanted to press the buzzer to get into Grandma's. so we'd have to get them out of the car seat, and pick them up to reach the buzzer... it was just a random little fantasy!

yeah melainey... avoid amonia... ladies i started bleeding.. not quite light flow but looks like af... i am confused... it started cd14 late at night.. please help.

That's great about the Vitex Abb :)

Yeah I always have them.. I think it's only natural to have them, especially if you have been trying for as long as you have x

Yes, you can dye your hair just stay in a well ventilated area. Pammy I have no idea, is this highly unusual for you?

It's a brown dye but it has hydrogen peroxide in it?

I'm not sure to be honest Pam? Have you tested? Cause your temps have been pretty high this month?

I'm right there with ya abs xxxx

Hmmm pammy I'm not sure either?

Thanks Lainey xxx never expected to be duffers this cycle but the six months of actually trying and failing has hit pretty hard this month :(

Oh Nanna :jo: :hugs: I'm sorry you feel like poop :hugs: I really hope that it is you next month :hugs: xx

Nana its totally suck worthy:hugs:

im going to indulge in a little :cry:
may be some chocolate, then girly movie.
My Doggie knows im sad....he is so cute!

nana and abbs, really hope you guys are ok! It's the worst time, cos on top of actually having a reason to be upset about the witch, your hormones are going wild on top of that which is depressing in itself!

Lainey, I just read a section on this in my book! I'll copy a few parts.
"this is a subject that generates lots of debate, but there is no real evidence that colouring your hair will harm your baby. some tests suggest it may be harmful if it is absorbed through the scalp & into the bloodstream, but these involved huge quantities of the chemicals in question. so the good news for those among us who would rather spend 9 months in a cupboard than let the world see our roots, is that colouring your hair in pregnancy is almost certainly safe.

"It's worth bearing in mind, though, that hormonal changes affect your hair's condition so you might get a different colour or texture from the one you bargained on. you're also more likely to suffer an allergic reaction than usual, so do a strand test first.

"If you're really worried and prefer to err on the side of caution, you might choose to avoid colouring your hair during the first trimester when the baby's early development takes place, as some experts recommend"

it also says to use gloves & use in a ventilated area or to go for streaks or foild as they don't go right to the scalp, or use a vegetable based dye.

Thanks Lainey xxx never expected to be duffers this cycle but the six months of actually trying and failing has hit pretty hard this month :(

:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:sweetie, I wish there was something I could say to make you feel a bit better! even feeling the same way, it's still hard to make someone else feel better! xxxxxxx:hugs:

I'm not sure either Pammy, I'm sorry...

Cossi, :jo:, and Abby- sorry about the :witch: it's truly the worst feeling ever! Are you ladies able to get the supplement Royal Jelly over there? I started taking it last month, supposed to help egg health and "stickiness."

:flasher: you big horn dog, :rofl: poor Daniel!

Lisa- I'm quite jealous your boobs are already getting big, I've. Never been more than a B cup, soooooo excited to finally have a chest!!!

Hi Squeegs!:wave:

very unusual... no sore bbs. no cramps light flow with very small clots...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->