Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

yeah Rosie we can get royal jelly here. what form do you take it in? tincture, tablet?

Im going to make a commitment to the herbs i got from my acupuncturist this month. Also CoQ10, Vitex, pre-seed.
i usually have to take an antihistamine so i dont sneeze myself to death this time of year....would that be bad to use? i just take it at night. doesnt normally dry up my CM

Hey Miss Rosie cheeks! How are you hun? I've never even heard of that supplement! haha I'm the same as you on the boob front! I told DH he'll be so lucky to have big boobs for a while and then they will shrink back down and be saggy too! hhaahhahaa I love my small boobs tho, got teased by my friends (still do lol) but can wear anything I want, so I love them!

Thanks girls xxx

Might look into that one Rosiecheeks xx

Prob doesn't help that dh is out all day so I just watched what to expect when you're expecting.....bad call there :(

Abby, I take the capsules. It actually is known to have antihistamine effects also so may help your allergies as well as eggies!

Squeegs- I know what you mean, I always feel bad for the girls wearing 2 sports bras at the gym!!!

Oh Nana i did that to last month! result was much tears! esp that bit where JLO has her little melt down. i think thats going to be me! :(
liked the movie though, did you?
Squeegs it comes from bees and its like a cure all. People take it generally for anti ageing and stuff. when i worked at a health food store it was a BIG seller for overseas travellers. We used to have whole Asian tour groups dropped outside our door and stock up. here is some info
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Royal_jelly

if you are allergic to bees its a big no no

Ok i think i need a hobby, i need something other than work and getting depressed about ttc. i was crocheting, made a baby blanket that im clearly not urgently needing. may be i could work in my garden again. i wish we could get another doggie! stupid strata

Abby - Maybe being a great mum will come super easy to you :) I also think having a chat with your GP is a good thing - you can tell them what you've been doing so far and see what they say. My GP is fantastic and recommended a preconception appointment for all people thinking about ttc. At the very least when you do get your BFP you might have a GP that knows your history :)

Newbie - sorry that AF turned up :( Glad to hear DH stopped smoking though :)

Pammy - not sure what's going on :/ I've had O spotting (that I've noticed) on both cycles that I got my BFPs, but I O not that long after AF finishes so it's hard to tell if it;s just left over AF or actual O spotting. Maybe you're having an non Oing (can't remember the proper word for it) cycle and this is just AF?

AFM - I wish I could give some of you my boobage! I bought a couple of maternity bras the other week and they were DD and I feel like I'm already over-spilling in them - boo.

Abby, I take the capsules. It actually is known to have antihistamine effects also so may help your allergies as well as eggies!

Squeegs- I know what you mean, I always feel bad for the girls wearing 2 sports bras at the gym!!!
i
thanks Rosie, thats very interesting! have you had any other side effects? good or bad? has it increased your Rosie Hue! ?

Thanks Ginny! what an awesome thought

Hey guys

Can i join? This is our first Cycle TTC. I am 3DPO Today.

I have really only got Tender breasts but thats a bout it for symptoms

Im kinda excited about my first TWW.

Hi ALL!!!!!

BABY DUST TO ALL!!!!! XX

Welcome Squarepants!

RosieI know hehehe although he was not complaining hehe :winkwink:

Squeegs thank you :) I think I may not dye it till 2nd trimester if I get that far :) hehe

I can't remember most of what else was said my mind is all foggy lately haha

I can't even remember what I wad going to say about myself hmmmmmm !

Oh on the bondage front I'm already a DD sooooooo don't even wanna think how big I and my boobs get :( sooooooo wish that I had list weight before I got duffers but oh well :) x

BONDAGE??? Ahhhhhhhhh hahaha hahaha that is too funny!I meant boobage hahaha

got cramps now... feels like af but my temp is up...

Still enjoyed it abs, just made me sadder :( hate to think I could be trying for 2years without any luck :( I'm getting too old for that!

Did you test Pam?

Nana I do love a bit of bondage haha too bad Daniel doesn't :cry:

Lainey when i read "on the bondage front" i thought "hang on, when were we talking about that. hahaha

Nana: one of my sisters tried for two years, for both her kids! so four years in total! oucH that would drive me insane.
I did like the bit where she dives in holding all those sticks! Hahahahahahaha that would be me!

Pammy you still on the vitex?

Well your temps have been above your covert line all month? But I haven't got a clue?

Haha oh Abby when I re read it I nearly pee'd myself hahaha was almost as gold as shelly potty training her DH :winkwink: hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->