Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

may be i should do something like this https://www.squidoo.com/egg-health

its frustrating to feel out of control of something...so may be a 90 day egg health mission might help me feel more in control?

abby like clockwork with the vitex

when i first started taking it i got a little Ov bleed, freaked me out, but doc said it was ok. it was just a little pink smear that lasted barely any time. i had also that same day got my first pos OPK....do you have an OPK you can pee on?

peed on one last night... faint second line... but the bleeding is like light flow of af

peed on one last night... faint second line... but the bleeding is like light flow of af

and your temps are very high. i really dont know sorry. how heavy was your last AF? could you may be be duffered?

normal period was not as painfull as normal... probably due to vitex. temp is high. extremely confused

Rosie, love your small boobies while you can. When I was duffed with my first I had lovely b cups. I went to bed around 21 weeks wearing a bra and woke up in the morning with D CUPS!! I was in agony where my bra had dug into my skin, I was so upset and in pain that I called my boss in tears and told him about my boobs (lol) he gave us both the day off, picked me up and took me shooing for bras :rofl:

My boobs never shrank afterwards I am a D to DD they just deflate like balloons when I stop Breastfeeding

Thanks for the info!

Lainey - WHEN you get to the second trimester, you will have luscious hair! Yeah, you might want to ease up on the bondage during pregnancy!!!! hahahaha that beats DH playing with himself!! hahaha

Welcoms Square pants! Good luck, hope you get a positive piss stick soon! haha

ok....so I've decided if you can't beat em, join em! I am now jumping in on the depression session! Just dropped of DSS & his mum told us her sister is also preggy and was like 'oh there's something in the water' (which didn't bother me so much as it affects me in no way at all, but still just abother one!) She's also back with the guy she split up with. but then she just kept going on about how bad her morning sickness is blah blah blah pregnancy, babies blah blah! I mean, what does she want to hear from us? you poor thing, hope you're better soon? I just want to pull her hair & scream and tell her to wake up to herself!

Then in the car I cried almost instantly when we drove off! She just gets bloody everything. I Love my DSS sooo much, just wish he was ours full time! and now SHE gets to give him his first little sibling, and when I get pregnant, its will just be like 'oh it's just abother kid' she just gets in first with everything! soooo mad and upset and in depression mode!!

why me?! hahaha just had to throw that bit in, cos i know it sounds pathetic, and just want you all to realise that I can see that. lol

Rosie, love your small boobies while you can. When I was duffed with my first I had lovely b cups. I went to bed around 21 weeks wearing a bra and woke up in the morning with D CUPS!! I was in agony where my bra had dug into my skin, I was so upset and in pain that I called my boss in tears and told him about my boobs (lol) he gave us both the day off, picked me up and took me shooing for bras :rofl:

My boobs never shrank afterwards I am a D to DD they just deflate like balloons when I stop Breastfeeding

awesome boss! I just got to the bottom of your post & started to see the skin in your signature pic, thought you had posted a pic of your boobs!! hahaha

i just looked for vitex side effects and mid cycle bleeding is a effect and skin rash which i have on my feet

so sorry Squiggles! it sucks....sucks sucks sucks! she is an undeserving cow! Bet she would be good friends with evil duffered work bitch!

i just looked for vitex side effects and mid cycle bleeding is a effect and skin rash which i have on my feet

Really! how interesting, did it say it was still ok to take?

Abs, I agree - Besties! they're both whores who need to learn to shut their legs!!!

haha sorry...little outburst!

Squiggles it is up there with DH playing himself but I think you are still in the lead hehehe! Sorry about the Bitch huni.. She really is a slut cow xxx

hehe there is something nice about calling people names! thanks looney!

abby didnt say to stop taking it... only one web site says it causes that... might go see my doctor on wednesday. i might frer for lainey in the morning.

Fuck her squeegs! You're so much better on every level xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"