Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Sorry Cossie! you should be very proud! i wasted SO much money this cycle. how long is your holiday for?

Hi Abby, we leave on the 31st of this month and are back on the 17th November!!! 7 days Langkawi, 7 days Penang and 3 days Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia!!! Can't wait:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Thanks Lisa! Normally I can rise above it, and I'm coming good, I just think it's leading up to the time when I get my period and I think i will be gutted... Not to worry. I am on to bigger & better things today, cooking a roast chicken. mmmmm

Cossi, sounds like a great get away! Can I come?!

:rofl: OK just picked myself off the floor from a laughing fit from reading all your posts!!!!

Squeegs, you win by a nose re. DH playing with himself but Lainey you came in a close 2nd with your bondage!!!!

Abby, I'm thinking I'm going to have some basic blood work done like what Ginny mentioned about her GP performing a pre-ttc blood test. Just so I know I'm all good. I really don't think I could wait until 12 months of trying before they refer me somewhere...(is it still 12 months? I'm 29 and will be 30 next August...)

Smithy, I'm a D and went up to a FF with DS!!WTF squeegs and Rosie consider yourselves lucky!!!! I used have nice perky C-D's and never wore a bra (DH is soooooo a boobs man) and now they are a D-DD and lay down south! Scared I might have to throw them over my shoulder next time round :rofl:!!!

Newbie, I had a cry today too must be the period hormones :hugs: to you chicky all the way from Lyndhurst, Melbourne xxx

Has anyone heard from Kiwi or Halliwell? Hope you're ok girls xxx

M2Q-you could soooo come!! You could lbe my baby sitter while me and hubby get up to some 'bondage' lol! I'm still laughing at that!!!

Can't wait to have sex this month and not think about what fkn day in my cycle it is!!! sorry, rant over ;)

much love to you all xxx

P.S. Welcome to the new lady (sorry can't remember your ID name!)

And Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Pammy!!! I think you should pee on a stick too in the morning!! xxx

Aw thanks cossie xxx

Welcome square pants!

Well I tried to cook out my sadness today...beef rendang and kapitan chicken for dinner...house smells divine and feeling a little better. So glad I have you girls to cheer me up, thanks to all of you for your kind words xxx I love you guys xx

Squiggles you should hear some of my rants about evil duffered bitch! i can use some pretty choice words when i want to.

Thanks cossie, i might to! i do like my doctor, i found her after i got out of hospital and she didnt scare me, and had an understanding of my anxiety (I have generalised anxiety disorder...or GAD!)

Nana: Love you to! cooking is on order here today too

DH and i are going to go on a health lifestyle thing. may be that will help! although he was talking about giving up pasta completely and im not sure im on board with that!
I dont want to go to work tomorrow :(
BUT i really do need to find a way that work isnt my life. its hard cause you spend so much time there, but really, my life is my family and that should be my focus.

I did want to tell you all that at MIL wedding if i had worn my wedding dress i wouldve looked more fancy than the bride herself! and in the pre-photos it wouldve looked like my wedding! she mentioned again though that i shouldve worn it ODD ODD ODD!!!!!!!!

MMMMM sasha, I'm coming to your house for dinner!!! YUM!!!

Cossi, does your little one need potty training?? I am a gun at that! LOL

I've been missing Kiwi & Halli too! I hate it when people disappear when thay have been sad, makes me worry!

Missing 2mums too!

Glad we know where Loop is, Angel kept us in the loop there. pardon the pun! haha that was totally unintentional, but I thought I'd go with it! haha

I'm going to stop there, cos if I start mentioning too many MIA ladies, I'll surely miss someone!

Same squeegs xxx

Fil came for dinner and loved my curries :)

I feel may have a tough week ahead..... Xxx

hahahaha abbs, that's sooo funny that she mentioned it again! what a weirdo! lol Maybe she didn't want all the spotlight on her? haha

OH MY GOSH! this stupid bitch is mental!!! Now she won't stop texting DH... She is asking if we put knives in DSS' mouth. WTF does she not realise that she has called the cops twice on the fuckwit she's living with cos she's concerned for DSS' safety.....and she's back there.... why won't she fuck off and realise that DSS is safer here than he is with her! Knives in his mouth....what a dick! This is because last night at dinner, DH licked a knife & DSS got cranky at him and said 'naughty dad' cos he knows it's wrong. Now he's obviously told her that and she gets from it that we force knives in his mouth! This is a pretty tame night as far as the past goes! One time I was in trouble for 'pulling his hair' seriously, If I wanted to pull someones hair or stick knives in someone's mouth, she needs to look a bit closer to home to find who I'd want to do it to! lol

sorry...had to get that one out too. Think AF is coming in the next couple of days, I'm waayyy too highly strung for her not to be!

Squiggles she isnt just an undeserving cow, she is a DAFT MORONIC undeserving cow!

put knives in his mouth! (insert PISH sound, and appalled face)
Does this happen often after you drop DSS off?

Far out squeegs. What a joke she is!!!! Sorry you have to put up with that Hun xx

Squiggles she is a fuckin tramp and I would love to punch her straight in the forehead!!! <3

Abby your MIL is nuts hahahaha but I reckon i'd like her hahahaha

Hi all - sounds like it has been a bit of a down day all round. I was also feeling very down this morning - DH decided I needed retail therapy and took me clothes shopping - helped a little but then got sad again as I had to go shopping for 'fat clothes' as thanks to my thyroid induced weight gain I have nothing that fits me. Feeling a little better now though although not looking forward to school tomorrow and all the mums asking me if I am pregnant As a few have decided that we shoukd be trying as im of that age and now think they have the right to ask- so insensitive but every time I'm off sick - which isvoften - they ask and now that I've gained weight they'll assume I am - such a slap in the face! Plus I am exhausted and don't feel up to working tomorrow!!!

I wish I could cheer everyone up but am not very cheerful myself!

Thinking of having an early night... Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day all round! Xx

Sending big hugs to you all!

Oh Angel :hugs: I'm sorry huni xxx i wish I would take away everybody's problems :hugs: xx

Thanks girls. It's such bullshit. And because of how she has acted in the past, there is always the fear of her teking DSS away from us, and that would just break us, so we just suck everything up and get over it. We bow down to everything she wants cos she has the trump card. It sucks some times! on a good day, I normally focus on how lucky we are to have DSS so much. I even find myself depending this crazy bitch & trying to reason with the decisions she makes to do a bit of damage control so DH doesn't get mad at the stupid shit she does. Can't even explain why, she just fucks with my mind sometimes. I hope she loses sleep at night over all the shit she's done.

When her & DH were still at the fighting every time they spoke stage, he woul dtry to be calm with her & say normal stuff and out of the blue, she would say "I'm not a bad person" and she would say it like 3 or 4 times in a conversation...you don't just say something like that unless you know you ARE a bad person.

Lainey: yeah she is nuts, i like her a lot!. i think on some level she wants me to feel that i can wear it again so i get value for money. i think that is where its coming from. She is SO happy that i married her son, its all very cute.

oh and DH's grandfather yesterday told me i was his fav granddaughter! he is going deaf and so he shouted it to me! very sweet.

Angel it is a bit of a sad day, sorry that you had a bad day to. Im sure you look beautiful! we are always our worst critic! (your DH sounds so sweet!)

im going to blame day light savings!

Angel, that's so insensitive! I mean you're their kids teacher, your personal life is none of their business. That must be so hard! So sorry sweetie! Probably made even worse by the fact that their kids would all run home & say you were away again. ggrr i'm angry at them for you!!!

Looks like today is just turning to shit!

On a positive, Looney will get her results tomorrow!

and also that house husbands will be on soon!

Lainey: yeah she is nuts, i like her a lot!. i think on some level she wants me to feel that i can wear it again so i get value for money. i think that is where its coming from. She is SO happy that i married her son, its all very cute.

oh and DH's grandfather yesterday told me i was his fav granddaughter! he is going deaf and so he shouted it to me! very sweet.

Angel it is a bit of a sad day, sorry that you had a bad day to. Im sure you look beautiful! we are always our worst critic! (your DH sounds so sweet!)

im going to blame day light savings!

hahaha she sounds awesome! I also really like people who are a little kooky! And so nice about your DH's Grandfather!

My hubby's family are like that with me, think I'm the best thing ever for him. haha

Well lovelies I'm calling it a night - tomorrow will be easier if I have had a decent sleep! I hope you all have a better day tomorrow too! Night. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->