Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Me too, sorry you're down too angel xxx fx tomorrow will be better for us all xx

Night angel! sweet dreams!

Abbs, sorry - missed your question before! It used to happen more often - he would have "cuts & scratches" or "bruises" or he would be 'sunburnt' she's a drama queen. and she takes his word as gospel. which was worse when he was 2. now that he's 3 he is a bit better with his sentences. before, he would say a word & she would make a sentence for him. drama drama drama! Hate it!

Been sleeping again ladies haha this tiredness us just too much and I have a busy week in work too :-( how are we all?x

good night ladies... peed on a frer negitive.. peed on opk neg... hmm weird shit.

hi ladies, so sorry its been a depressive day! :hugs: easy to feel that way, at least we have each other to pull us out of it. I wish I had found you guys a year and half ago when we started ttc, def had the moments of breakdowns, its never going to happen, im a failure as a woman, etc etc. Its all normal, esp when it takes so long to conceive.

For those that aren't duffered yet and thinking about getting bloods done, do it. I had mine done last october, to check why it wasnt happening, everything was good, but then didnt get knocked up til july, should have had more done, bc bloods after bfp showed that i wasnt up to date on rubella (which i was in oct), which means until 16 weeks pregnant i cant be around children younger than 12 months. So i suggest you get your bloods done and check for rubella immunizations. also heard that bfp can reduce rubella immunity in your system so best to get the shot before duffed anyways. I hope that all made sense, i've found it to be quite annoying- the restriction around babies, i cant work and i cant cuddle any lil cutie pie.

edit: i forget who was talking about antihistamines, but i suffer from hayfever/allergies and our chemist gave me Poloramine- works really really well, and completely safe during ttc, preg, and breastfeeding.

Hi Girls,

Sorry haven't had a chance to read ALL the pages from the last few days. The hen weekend was fantastic. I am absolutely wrecked. But will try and catch up in the next few hours. :)

Hope everything is ok. It sounds like there was "downer" of a day. Did I miss anything at all. AF turned up during the hen party. I was not happy as of course I was at a pub and not prepared at all. But I guess with 25 other women someone was able to come to my rescue :)

Well better get back to reading :coffee:

:hi: kiwi. Sorry the bitch got you and at a most inconvenient time!

I think I am satisfied that my temps are staying up. I'll retire that thermometer today after I test again

Hi girls!

2mums, great to see you! thanks for words of encouragement! I'm also not immune to rubella. we decided not to stop trying cos you can't get pregnant for a while after it. In hindsight, we should have done it, as that was a year ago! not to worry, I'll just know the risks are increased, be careful & have it once bub is born!

kiwi sorry bout the witch, glad you had a great hens night tho!!

Smithy - good plan!! I thin kit's less stressful to not temp thru pregnancy!

AFM... AF is on her way. Had EWCM this morning, and I have had fertile CM at this point in my cycle since starting to chart. I'm guessing Tuesday or Wednesday will be the day, just have to wait for it.

Hope today is a better day for everyone!!!!

xxx

BOOOOO squeegs :( thats my dead ringer giveaway as well.....as soon as it i see it i know its all over again :( Damn that estrogen!!!

I am still ms misery guts today, i think DH was pleased it was a work day!!! My boss better not come near me today or may have a ranting, raving pms lunatic of a :jo: on his hands!!!!

Hi kiwi :hugs: sorry about that bloody witch Xx

Squeegs you're not out until she comes! I've heard you can still get ewcm when duffers!I know I get watery cm ! Only reason I don't enter it I'd because it keeps changing my o date haha x

Smithy great idea! I think I will retire from it soon too! have togo to work today! Boo! Sooooooo results will be a lot later today :( I don't think I have ever been sooooooo nervous I'm actually seeing myself forX then to be bad! I'm sooooooo bloody gassy haha can't stop farting and still majorly blocked up!

We shall retire them together! Ugh, work! Let us know as soon as you get them results

Will do smithy :) have to get yet another bus into town hahaha I need my licence!

Yep good idea girls. I stopped temping last week when I realised it was stressing me out.
Lainey, go and get your license love! :)

Haha I know! I'm a slack arse! I'm on my L's but haven't bothered to drive lately sooooooo I can do test and get logs haha! Lazy bum! How are you Amanda?

Doing ok here. Generally, the mornings are ok, but I start to flag by late afternoon, by evenings I am ratshit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->