Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

I need my license too.. So slack. I just tested again and yes, the old thermometer is being retired.

I'm wasted come 4-5pm

Good Afternnon Girls,

Finally up to date but I have a complete blonde moment & have totally forgotten
half of the things I just read.

Sorry to hear some of you had a down moment over the weekend. I hope your all feeling much happier today. Baby dust your way girls!

Afm – not sure what is going on finished af on Saturday one day earlier & had a massive night out didn’t get home until 5am Sunday morning. Wake up with a massive hangover and still feeling it today. As A was with her grandparents & af had finished early we decide to have some fun Sunday morning. Then yesterday afternoon & still today I am getting light cramping. This is the first for me. So not sure what it is but my period was normal. Also find out my sister in-law have stared TTC. I told DH that knowing my luck she too will be pregnant before me. So this month we are going to try hard to fall pregnant & try to have fun at the same time & not think about baby see if that make a different.

melainey- feeling better, not as tired these days.
mum2q- makes sense, i wasnt sure how long they say to stop ttc after having the shot.

all you duffered get your rest and let DH do everything!!! :)

and melainey- get behind the wheel of a car love! :rofl:

xx

Hi ladies, read everything but today's 12 hrs kicked my butt so I'm not going to try and comment on everything. Hope you ladies all have a great day!! Xo :flower:

Ps- I've quit temping as of this AM, read about it last night and apparently temps normally says up a few days after MCs so I decided not worth the added stress (and let me tell you, I stress about EVERYTHING!)

Hi girls! Feelong flightly beeter after a crap and shit-house day yesterday:(

So still spotting by AF should make her full appearance by tomorrow...ugh...I have booked into see a Women's Health docotor on Saturday morning.I know I've only been ttc for 2 cycles now but just want to get my bloods done just incase!

Lisafr not sure about the post-period cramping??? I'm so sick of analysing every darn pinch or pull in my pelvis region I'm looking forward to NTNP this month:)

Didn't take my temp this morning either!! You will notice no ff chart on my signature anymore:) Hope you guys are ALL feeling better today xxx

Sorry am a bit mia today girls....getting slammed at work and then have to go to an appt at 3.30 so wont be back on until tonight (nothing exciting re appointment, just my monthly mani/pedi :) )

Not sure re the cramping lise, but i hope it goes away soon!

Cossie i dont blame you....today is the first day i havent temped since i started ttc. Im over it all to be honest.Im not sure if we might look at taking a break back to ntnp for a few months, i really feel drained, and really really negative about it which is really out of character for me :(

Ohh Sash, I can't say I know totallly how you feel but I feel so shit after 2 unsuccessful attempts of ttc so I can only imagine how you must feel :hugs: I'm getting really pissed off at constantly seeing people fall pregnant and say 'we didn't plan it' I think that's what I hoping to happen for me this month just quietly...

I think you need to do whatever is best for you. I told DH about going to see a doc about having my blood work done and although he had no idea why, he was supportive as he could be...they really don't get it do they? He's like 'what's wrong with you' because clearly there must be something wrong with ME! sigh...i'm just angry at the minute...hopefully our bfp's aren't far away chicky... xxx

I agree with Coss, Sash do whatever is best for you. But at the same time dont be to hard on your self. Don't you have an bike event coming up soon? Maybe forces more on that & just enjoy NTNP.

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been so slack! Am home now so hopefully will be around a bit more! :)

Can't read back past page 914 as someone has some rude words I'm guessing so my Internet has it as access denied! Lol. So I only read the last few pages!

Smithy...sounds good! I stopped charting/ testing straight away. I think I'd find it too stressful.

Rosie...how are you? Has it settled in yet?

Sorry AF got a few of you! :( sad times, hope you're all better today! :hugs:

2mums it's interesting you say that about the immunity thing. I've always been up to date with vaccines (my mum & MIL are both practice nurses so both a bit nazi!) when I was pregnant with maggie I was non-immune to rubella also- my titre was 11!! I wasn't able to avoid babies/children obviously and all was fine. I had the vaccine when she was born so 18months ago. Had my bloods back this time and they said I'm non-immune again to rubella, hep B (my mum can't be immune to hep b!) and chicken pox despite having a bad case of the pox when I was 2! I can't avoid babies again but I just need to be careful. be aware of outbreaks and let people know ASAP so they can be mindful. You just need to avoid families whose children haven't been vaccinated. Vaccines aren't just there to protect the child being immunised but to protect vulnerable people, preggo's and oldies. Quite often the blood results can show up wrong during early pregnancy so you can ask for a retest if you're really worried!

Amanda, I know how you feel. I'm starting to feel queasy most of the day. Feel hungry all the time which gets worse as the day goes on, and by bed time I look 6months along due to being so bloated and feel so rotten and exhausted! Never had this with the girls so fx'd it's a boy! (Not that I'll care at all!)

Lainey how are you? Apart from feeling tired? Sickness hit yet?

Angel sorry you're feeling crap Hun! Hope you feel better really soon! :hugs: xx

Oh nana, I was getting very frustrated too and was thinking about trying to stop temping for a month or 2....focus on your upcoming trip love! Big hugs!! Xx

Hi Lucy! It hasn't set in yet, AT ALL! Its so early I think I'm afraid to let myself get to excited! I just keep praying for a healthy sticky bean!! How are you? Sorry you are starting to get sick!! :(

Hi there honey! Sorry the pregnancy is making you so bloated. I feel ya, I'm just past 4 weeks and starving all the time and as a result bloated.

I'll answer for Lainey, she is tired and constipated lol

Thanks girls.

Yeah cossie im really struggling atm..... id like to throw myself in the too hard basket!

Lisa & Rosiecheeks the ride is 13 days away - so unfortunately only a distraction until O, and then i fear i'll be floundering again :(

Sigh.

I know it's hard Sash. I told DH we are not going to think about it to much but I know next week I will. We are just going to have fun & try to relax which is so easy to say but hard to act on.

OMG OMG OMG SOMANY BFPS!! CONGRATZ LADIES!!!!!! oh im so happy for you guys im almost in tears!!

Sorry for my delayed post Ive been in court all week ad back in vic on the weekend over this whole grandpa touching my sister thing!! such BS!!

Oh this is so terriffic!!! I love that Ive been away for a while and come back to bfps!!! The stork has been so busy lately!!!

I still have heaps of pages to catch up on, im about on page 870!!

I hope everyone has been really well though!!
xx

My period was wierd this week... I only bled lightl for a day and a half and spotted for the rest of the four days :/ now that ive stopped spotting I just have a massive headache which hasnt gone away for two days? Do any of you girls know if thats a sign??? Im hoping its not just stress over this whole family sitch... My periods are normally always fairly medium to heavy.. but yes.. any advice I would love!!

Back to reading I go!!

Hello ladies.. temp is way down bleeding has stopped...

Kiwi - Glad you had fun at the hen party :) I guess if AF is going to turn up that's a pretty good occasion to turn up at! I've managed to either be pregnant or away for the few of my close friends that have hen parties.

Smithy - I stopped temping after I had my hcg levels checked, it feels good to stop hey? Although I quite like seeing that little pattern. I might even start temping again after having this bub even though we won't be ttc for quite some time (if at all!)

Cossime - just be prepared for them to give you a lecture on how 2 cycles is still very early etc. Hopefully they'll do your bloods as it kinda feels proactive doesn't it?

Newbie - sorry to hear you're feeling down :( Maybe ntnp until you're settled into a new job will help you focus on something else for a while? Or would maybe seeing a GP to see if there's anything they can do to help speed things along?

I'm very pro being vaccinated and I get quite upset when parents are anti vaccinations and choose not to vaccinate their kids - everything else parents can decide for what's in the best interests of their child, but like LLPM said vaccinations are not just about your own child it's about reducing risks for the whole community. Sorry, rant over (and sorry if any of you are anti vaccinations!).

All you newbie BFPers, I feel the same as you (tired and sick) and I'll be 15 weeks in a couple of days :/ I have a bit of a fantasy lately where I check myself into a plush hotel for a weekend ALONE and just sleep and watch TV in bed for the entire weekend. I told DF about it and he told me I could do it for a night if I wanted and he'd look after DS - that made me feel like a selfish cow, so fantasy is a bit tainted now lol

Hope everyone else I've missed is having a good day :)

Oh, Ginny your husband sounds like a sweetie.
It does feel good to let go of temping. I have no control over what happens now so ill just enjoy this pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->