Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

My DH is great about the weight thing to. when i lost heaps of weight he wanted me to put it back on so that my boobs would get bigger (they deflated...but to a C cup, so that is ok)

When im all Woe woe woe about TTC i remember how lucky i am to have him. in fact he is making me dinner right now!

Missie i dont know about that sorry! but with EWCM sounds like its time to implement the SMEP https://community.babycenter.com/post/a27205867/sperm_meets_egg

i hate getting involved in the vaccination debate, i understand the anti side, and if it only affected that one kid and their family then ok, but society as a whole gets affected and I dont think its fair for one person to take that decision into their own hands!

I have to say taking a break from ttc was the best thing we ever did, now granted we didnt want to at first, our donor was travelling for two months, then it was the holidays, and we were a bit upset about 'wasting the time', but then embraced it, got back to ourselves, as a loving couple, not a ttc couple, enjoyed life, got a bit healthier, travelled ourselves, then bam first time back trying, all relaxed, ready and happy with whatever the outcome a bfp! It does suck, I'm aware, we've waited this long, we've tried for so long, taking some time off just seemed like the worst idea, but I think it paid off, for us anyways. (we had a break altogether from oct 11-july 12--huge break!!! (had tried for 8 months), but i think ntnp is just as good as long as you keep it relaxed and stick to your not stressing guns!)

hope you all feel better that need too! Angel - hope you get a good nights sleep and start noticing the diet helping! All our new bfps- hope you all get some good rest, and those tummys and bums don't play up too much!
For whoever asked, livign vicariously, lol. I get headaches at night, too tired I think since i've dropped my nap from first trimester, and been craving hot chocolate like nothing else!! Oh and pb&j!!! ;)

Yummo hot chic and pb&j are two of my faves! Enjoy them for both of us Amber!!! I can have organic hot chic with ric milk but no where near as good as the real thing! LOL! Still nice though!

that was me! thanks 2mums!

goodness i just so want to see those two lines....
i might go have a little cry (im ok, just need to get it out etc)

My DH is great about the weight thing to. when i lost heaps of weight he wanted me to put it back on so that my boobs would get bigger (they deflated...but to a C cup, so that is ok)

When im all Woe woe woe about TTC i remember how lucky i am to have him. in fact he is making me dinner right now!

Missie i dont know about that sorry! but with EWCM sounds like its time to implement the SMEP

Thanks Abby. I've heard of Smep but didn't know the details. I love a plan of action!

Enjoy your BDing Missy!
Are you going to start a chart? We ALL enjoy chart stalking! i make a few of my own too!

Hey ladies... :)

Haven't read anything yet, but just thought I would let you all know that I am in the waiting room of the doctors! :) x

Good Luck Lainey! im sure everything will be fine.

Nana, I've only noticed it since charting as I check my CM. When I saw it, I remembered it last time, so IO checked back and it's on all of my charts. So now I know what to want missing from a cycle! I think it's a good idea to ntnp for a while. If trying doesn't get the job done, may as well get your life back! focus on your bike riding, maybe make a plan to get some tests done while not trying so you know where you stand when you get back to it! I know what you mean tho, I don't think I could ntnp at this point, I am not at the stage where i could relax and let it happen on its own. I would be in tears every time DH didn't wanna head to bed I think.

Loop - welcome back! haha Lainey & I were probably the culprits for your internet being blocked! sorry. lol

Looney, get driving chicken! you'll perk up in about 8 or 9 more weeks I think!

Smithy, great profile pic!

Lisa, nice to see you again!

Cossi, you'll have a blast ntnp! hehe

Halli - welcome back! sorry you're in court, hope it's nto too bad & your grandpa gets a good result! might teach your sister a bit about life. Not sure about your period. I would say it's probably stress related, you've got a lot going on atm! hope it means something, but don't want to get your hopes up if its not.

pammy, not sure whats going on, but I'd say that maybe you had a non-ovulatory cycle & that was a funny AF getting you back on track?

Ginny, you should take a night for yourself! You may just find it's enough to kick start you into that enjoyable part!

agreeing with everybody on the vaccinations! I am all for them!

Hi abby! hope you're feeling ok sweetie! hugs!

Hi angel! hope you get what you're looking for with your test results next week! It can't come quick enough. Not sure when Mads is back, soon I hope! And It's not stupid at all to feel that way about your body! You're doing an amazing job to be able to fight the urge to go back to your old ways. I don't know everything about anorexia, I know enough to realise that it's a very complicated illness though, and I think you're incredibly brave & strong to be able to live your life in a healthy way!

Missie, we have been sensored, but never sent to the moderator!! haha you're the queen! good on you!!! hahaha did you mention anything about disabilities or anything like that? That's the kind of thing they don't allow on here from what I can gather - cos we talk about everything else!!! Normally the longer the eggy is in there, the more mature they are when released. It's better not to be too early, but really has no impact I don't think... everyone is different.

Hi 2 mums! Hope you're well xx

AFM, my book arrived today, so I'm off to read 'the impatient woman's guide to getting pregnant'. it's going to be awesome! hehehe

2mums - it must have been quite hard to have been forced in away into having a break and also kinda sucks that you two kinda can't ever try ntnp... go glad everything worked out for you both in the end anyway :)

I also don't really like getting into the vaccination debates because I usually believe that there's no one singular "right way" on raising a child and I know that parents get judged so much as it is... but I'm sticking to my guns on the vaccinations :)

Yay lainey!!! Looking fwd to hearing your result! Hoping it is super multiples high!!!

i just looked for vitex side effects and mid cycle bleeding is a effect and skin rash which i have on my feet

2mums - it must have been quite hard to have been forced in away into having a break and also kinda sucks that you two kinda can't ever try ntnp... go glad everything worked out for you both in the end anyway :)

I also don't really like getting into the vaccination debates because I usually believe that there's no one singular "right way" on raising a child and I know that parents get judged so much as it is... but I'm sticking to my guns on the vaccinations :)

me too!

I'm going to head to bed and read for the night ladies!

Hope you all have a lovely sleep! And that tomorrow will be a bit better!

xxxxx

Thanks squeegs, tbh I'm not even sure if I can bring myself to ntnp as well, but am just feeling generally useless and like a failure which isn't fun at all :(

Good luck Lainey, I have everything crossed for you x

Angel hopefully it's just af messing with the weight and when she goes you'll pop back down again, it could just be fluid retention perhaps?

Abs I'm sure you'll make the right decision re your job and living location. I know how you feel, those two lines just feel like they are never going to appear...

Hi to everyone else, I've only skimmed the past few pages so need to go back and read up and catch up xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->