Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Trying to catch up but my eyes are square from the screen.
Congrats melainey brilliant news!!! Now u can relax :)

I won't comment on everything there is to much but as a pharmacist I will put my two cents in the vaccines debate :) I am all for it. We had to do a whole semester on it and I think ( me personally) that the benefits out weigh the risks but then again I am all for drugs - it keeps me in a job lol which I should get back to. Coffee break over. Have a good night girls

On the vaccines thing! I'm neither for or against!I got few vaccines growing up (Germany didn't do as many as Ireland) and am healthy but for me, being anti drugs, the less the better for me! Only when absolutely necessary ...

sooo happy for you melainey... send me your tests

Congrats sweet Laineypop!!!! Sooooo happy for you!!! Xo

i mean you dont need em... ahh dont worry bout it....

Yaay Lainey! im so pleased for you!
do you feel a little more relaxed now? i hope so. i want you to enjoy your BFP!

Nana i hope today is a better day for you!

Lucy, thanks for your words (they touched me a little). Dont know how deep my faith goes, but i am trying to believe that this is all sort of a master plan, that although i cant see it now, it was is the right thing. Certainly that was the case before i was with DH, had to wait etc, but worth it.

Going to try and be more positive today! no point being negative! what will be will be!
see you on the flip side of the day ladies
xoxoxo

I just read 8 pages and can hardly remember a thing.. Lainey, so happy!! :wohoo:

I also want to :hugs: everyone who is feeling yuck.

Back to the vax thing, i have spent extensive time in hospitals with my boys and I have watched babies and children die from preventable things like whooping cough and rotavirus and that to me kinda really reinforced my stance on vaccines.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day xxx

Yay looney pip!! So happy!

Hahahahaha pammy I thought you wanted her positive tests! Hahahaha thought that was soooooo creepy!!! Lol

Nana, for me, the most annoying thing someone can say Is be patient, or it will happen when it's time, or relax. So I hope what I say doesn't piss you off!!! I don't believe in gods plan, but I believe that our minds & bodies are incredible things. Like loop said, when it happens, you will probably look back and see the timing was right. Maybe subconsciously, you think about your job situation & your body isn't letting you fall until that sorts itself out? It would be a lot less stressful knowing you have a good job while pregnant.

Are you still going on your holiday? Maybe it's not a bad idea to ntnp and plan a holiday? Try again after it? Again, I hope that didn't annoy you, just trying to think of the right words to say to make you feel happy again! You are by no means a failure, I have everything crossed you will be pregnant 4 weeks from now & can stop stressing!!!

Smithy, that's sad having to go thru seeing sick kids die.

Yeah it was awful and will never leave me. It was durning the time my little one was in the nicu and then in the icu after his operation. I also witnessed emergency open heart surgery on a 6 month old while he was in his icu bed! There was no time to move him to the OR, he would have died so they did it then and there. It was so frightening but they saved him and it was amazing

Thanks Llpm & Squeegs too. I dont get offended by anything anyone says on here, i know we are all just trying to support each other!

Im not a religious person, but do have an element of belief in everything happens for a reason! What i struggle with is our age....and whether or not i could actually allow mysel to stop trying given that we always wanted more than one child, and dh is turning 40 in less than a year and i just feel like we are both getting old so fast!

Id go for the holiday planning part but the reality is that if/when i find a new job there is a good chance i wont be able to take a bunch of leave so im not even sure I can start to do that until i know where i stand on the job front.

Sorry to be such a debbie downer girls...i seem to have got myself thoroughly wedged in this rut!!!!!

Hope today is a great day for everyone and congrats lainey on the official news x

Wow smithy, that is intense!! Must have made you scared for the life of your own child!! I can fully understand your strong belief on vaccinations.

Nana, maybe you could talk to someone? You could get referred to a fs & also maybe a councillor? I dunno, it may help to have someone know how to deal with the emotions of it all! Wish I could make it better for you!!

How exciting Melainey - congratulations hun!! Soo very happy for you.

It's every exciting on here at the moment. It's great to finally see pplp getting bfp on here. I just hope it keeps going & in the next month we get more... xo xo

Ohhhhhh Pammy I didn't know what the hell you were talking about! HahaI don't have many left it wouldn't be worth sending them...

Rosie I will probably go get them tomorrow or Friday :) how are you lovey? Did you get more tests? X

Nana I'm sooooooo sorry that you are feeling down you poor love Xx hope you feel better soon x

Abby how are you feeling today?x

Squeegs Xx

Thank you Lisa :hugs: how are you today?

Smitty :hi: how are you feeling?

Hi to everyone else Xx

Hey all

I feel a it stupid really i tested at 4dpo and of course it was a Bfn...

:(

Today is a suckey day...

Hope eveyone elses TWW is going well but i think im out

Hi Squarepants :) Don't be down, 4DPO is waaaayyyyy too early, more than likely implantation would not have occured yet :)

I'm feeling ok :) very hungry! I'm off to the doctor in the morning for my beta draw. Hopefully then in will set in that I'm actually pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->