Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Ha ha squeegs - there may have been a few expletives about the af witch!

ahh the joys of bleeding.... so wanted bd last night but bleeding means a big no.

Sorry your cycle seems so whacky pammy, maybe whacky will bring you a bfp tho! X

am i stupid to have a gut feeling i am preg.... i am stupid... please tell me i am dumb...

no such thing as dumb gut feelings :), but going on your BFN and last AF the chances would be pretty slim, so don't torture yourself about it either...

although, if you wanted to triple check since you're having such a wacky cycle why don't you go to the GP and ask for a blood test? Do you usually have irregular cycles? Maybe that'd be something worth mentioning too?

Yeah pammy perhaps a doc might be able to provide some insight for you? Given you've never had a mid cycle bleed could be worth a visit?

Angel any more luck with houses? Did you manage first day back ok? X

First day back was ok - kids were nice and settled which was good. Very tired now though! Unfortunately there is not a lot out there house-wise at the moment but hopefully more will be listed before the weekend!

How was your day Sasha - feeling any more positive today? Any word on the interview as yet?

I'm glad the kiddies were kind to you! Hopefully the perfect one pops up this weekend and falls into your laps! I imagine you're very keen by now to get back and settled into your own place, nesting ready for your bfp! I'm positive once you sort out this thyroid you will be duffered within no time xxx

No better for me...maybe even a few steps back from yesterday. Is the number 6 like a bad omen, a bad number or something? Like about the devil? I feel like I've been shrunk down to nothing but misery this cycle and that was even without really thinking I would be duffered :( maybe tomorrow will be better x no news yet re the interview, hopefully that's not a bad sign!!

never had mid cycle bleed... it has stopped now... confuzzed

I'd be confused too pammy! Hope you get some answers soon hun x

Sash as I said to janey on FB my doc said that the majority of women get duffered between 6-7 months of trying so statistically you're in a good place even if you're not quite there emotionally! Praying it happens really soon for you hun! X

Thanks angelcakes, I really hope you're right xxx

Gonna grab an early night, am a bit worried we haven't heard back from Lainey....hope all is ok xx

Nope, I can see her viewing the thread....Lainey, is everything ok hun? X

Hello pretty ladies was trying to catch up but it was all too much to comment on..

Hugs to those if you feeling down,I love you all very much and hippie that you all feel better soon :hugs: Xx

Well it's official :) I'M PREGNANT! hehe ferris weird saying that! My beta was 83 for sat and got more bloods done today to make sure they're rising :) so get them in two days x nothing more I can do now so I'm going to stop stressing and enjoy it :hugs: the thermometer is getting put away.. As are the tests :happydance: Xx

Hello pretty ladies was trying to catch up but it was all too much to comment on..

Hugs to those if you feeling down,I love you all very much and hippie that you all feel better soon :hugs: Xx

Well it's official :) I'M PREGNANT! hehe ferris weird saying that! My beta was 83 for sat and got more bloods done today to make sure they're rising :) so get them in two days x nothing more I can do now so I'm going to stop stressing and enjoy it :hugs: the thermometer is getting put away.. As are the tests :happydance: Xx

So happy for you babe :happydance::cloud9::happydance::cloud9: xxxx

Hi ladies,

Lainey hope you're alright love?! xx

Nana, it's tough going I know! Really hope a good sleep lifts your mood, after I hit 6months I was up & down, one day I'd be fine the next I was verging depressed! It's funny looking back now and feeling 10months wasn't all that long really despite how crap it was at the time! :hugs: hope it happens soon for you! I don't know where you stand with what you believe about God, but I now realise getting pregnant anytime before now was just going to be a pain in the ass tbh (again hindsight!) and now I know it was just all part of Gods plan for me. I'm sure when it happens it will all make sense and will be the right time!

Hope you get some answers pammy...how frustrating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->