Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

I know what you mean Smithy I am STARVING.. Actually woke up really hungry haha It only sank in with me then I got my beta but to be honest I am not getting too excited until my other bloods come back .. Those are the big ones :)

squarepants - 4dpo is way to early hun! You could be pregnant with triplets and you'd still get a BFN!

newbie - :hugs: would it help if you had a plan in place? Like maybe it's something you'd have to set out with the GP, but for example if you don't fall pg the next cycle start with some simple blood tests or SA, then if that's all ok and still nothing try clomid or something. I dunno, plans help me feel like I have more control over situations?

Good morning everyone else!

I didn't use my doppler yesteday - I've used it everyday since I got :blush: - so it felt like a bit of a milestone haha

I didn't temp either :happydance:

Ginny, I was obsessed with my Doppler until I could feel regular movements with my last bub!

:hi: Ginny :) That must have been a weird feeling , Very proud of you :hugs:

Congrats on not temping Lainey and Lisa, and not using your Doppler Ginny! I didn't temp then a few hrs later I had a mild panic attack and peed on a IC....it was significantly darker than 2 days ago!! Yay! Haha I'm a freakin nut case!!!! :shrug:

You're just normal rosie cheeks :hugs: Thankfully I don't have many left and I am getting DH to put them away so crazy lady can fook off :rofl:

EDIT: What week do you normally get your first scan?

I just posted a pic of my little nephews on topgirls x

Usually between 5-8 weeks Lainey. I intend on peeing on sticks tomorrow, Rosie. You're not crazy :)

I know it was silly to test..

What days do u guys usually test

Im that irregular i dont have a set day!?

Thanks ladies!

If you know when you o'd then I would say 11 dpo. Lainey and I were bfn on 10dpo and bfp on 11 dpo

I agree with Smithy :) 11Dpo.. But some of the ladies have gotten them at 9Dpo.. :)

Ohhhhhh Pammy I didn't know what the hell you were talking about! HahaI don't have many left it wouldn't be worth sending them...

Rosie I will probably go get them tomorrow or Friday :) how are you lovey? Did you get more tests? X

Nana I'm sooooooo sorry that you are feeling down you poor love Xx hope you feel better soon x

Abby how are you feeling today?x

Squeegs Xx

Thank you Lisa :hugs: how are you today?

Smitty :hi: how are you feeling?

Hi to everyone else Xx

LATE REPLY I know....I am doing good thanks. Still having slight cramping but not worry about it.

I am really busy at the moment at work doing two jobs. One of the girls in my office that is pregnant had a tear in her placenta. I think she is about 17 or 18 weeks into her pregnancy.

Morning all!!!

Squarepants-way tooooooooooooooo early to A. test and get a BFP and B. Count yourself out!!! Just hang in there! They say usually test 14 days after ovulation but I suppose many test from about 12 days...

Ginny, I agree with you hence my 'plan' to speak with my GP on Saturday. I've heard she is very good therefore me asking for bloods may or may not eventuate as it's only my 2nd month ttc BUT we have been having unprotected sex for over 2 years now (I may not disclose to her that I kow anything at all about when NOT to do the deed to avoid getting pregnant hehehehehehehehe;) ) I think I just want some to speak too more than anything...Also, Squiggles you're completely right in saying a 'normal' couple only has a 20% chance in conceiving-thats an average of about 5-6 months of ttc for normal people!! I'd like to think of me and DH as normal... (we have managed to conceive 3 times now with only 1 pregnancy going to term)!

Nanna, I feel you babe :hugs: I have a girlfriend actually one of my best friends, feeling a lot like you at the moment. I can't even disclose to her that we are trying ttc for fear of sounding ungreatful or insensitive to her...I do hope you can get yourself out of this rut but whatever you do, don't give up! xxx

Melainey, so glad about your hcg levels! Can't wait to see what your next round will be:) Also, I never had an early scan as they wouldn't give it to me:( I had to wait until 12 weeks...

Smithy hope the sickness clears up soon. I'm not duffed and always hungry :rofl:

And to 2mums and LLMP, I agree completely with you guys (and the general consensus round here) re. vaccinations! I respect everyone's choices but get really annoyed when they do not 'research' ALL of the facts...

Glad you're feeling more positive today Ab's!

:hi: to all the other lovelies xxx

afm...AF arrived in full effect today...no charting, temping or OPKing this month. What will be will be! 3 weeks from tomorrow and I'm on a plane yay!!

Cossi thank you :) I think they may give me Ann earlier one because I had an ectopic last time but I hope everything is ok :hugs: great about the non charting this month :)I think it will help! This month I war more relaxed and the soy obviously helped too :happydance:

Hi Pammy

I'm watching the health channel about deliveries and I can't stop crying hahaha x

Work strikes again! get told today, that i need to a presentation to the company TODAY.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->