Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Hi Ladies - yay! I remembered to bring my computer to work today so I can jump on and say hi!

So happy for you Lainey! It is a nice high number too - so could be multiples! Can't wait to see today's result!

Cossi good for you for taking a month off - will make your holiday less stressful and more enjoyable! If I was ttc atm though I don't think I could have a month off - I'd be more worried about not temping than I would be about temping!

Squiggs I thought the same thing as you about Pammy wanting Lainey's tests but when I re-read it I realised Pammy meant her left over un-used ones! I can be so blonde sometimes (not calling you blonde in saying that though Shell :)).

Hi Kiwi honey! I missed you! We haven't been on at the same time for a few days now! Hoping that now yuo have realised that you are depressed that you have been able to move forward a little and are feeling a bit better as a result! Praying for you!

Nana - we need to get you out of that rut! Pronto! Not sure what we can do but would love to organise to catch up in person for a drink! Amanda and I didn't get to catch up on Sunday and Lucy and Abs are also in Sydney (Smithy is not that far away either - maybe an hour-ish?) maybe we can set a date for a couple of weeks away when we are all free - maybe after your big ride - to all catch up??? Of course those who live further away would be invited too but we'd understand if you couldn't make it! Might give us all something to look forward to rather than focussing so much on ttc??? Just a thought!

Hi to everyone else as well - I may be able to jump back on again but not sure - if not I'll chat more when I get home tonight! x

Whoops meant to say a big WELCOME to squarepants too - having a bit of a blonde day today! Sorry hun! x

Thanks! its ok, public speaking is not generally an issue for me. and to be honest i tend to be better if im less prepared, its just adding to the list of GERRRR im having about being here.
i think ive made a little plan of action, cant remember who said it before (i was reading on my phone) but making a plan does make me feel in more control. I know what sort of work i really enjoy and am good at, so i need to get back to that. i really think my DH needs to move out of Sydney. SO...plan is to update my skills and look for work i want to do, make the house nice and pretty for sale, and then look for work in Melb.
its a long term plan, i dont want to leave here before my long service leave, which is next year.
as for the TTC plan, my doctor a few months ago told me to give it 6 months. so i will give this month a good go, then go and see her, with all my data and charts! to start the next process of getting some treatment.

wish me luck this afternoon ladies! around 3.30!

Ooh Abby :hugs: I hope your work gets better soon Xx

Angel that would be sooooooo awesome for you guess Xx I need to get myass to Sydney hehe x

oh I wish I was in Sydney too! I'm actually due for a Sydney visit as my brother lives in Balmain or Mosman? I feel terrible that I can't remember!!

Hehe that's funny Ginny - Balmain and Mosman aren't that close to each other LOL! I won't tell your brother! When are you planning on coming - maybe we can time it to coincide?!

Oh Angel that sounds like a great idea xxx

From bad to worse here....i am being hassled by people left right and centre (all the dump ones who didnt listen in their training) and can barely hold back the tears.

Should have been a doona day i think :(

Sorry girls, i think i a going to try to keep the misery to myself for a bit, i dont want to bring anyone else down here, its awful :(

Share away newbie - everyone here loves ya and I bet want to support you :) Sucks you're having a bad day on top of everything :( Just remember the end is within sight for work and then you can move on to greener pastures :)

Angel - we're not sure, so plan you're catch up anyway and if I end up visiting in the next couple of months maybe we can have another one :)

Oh no Sasha! Don't bottle it up that will make it worse! We are happy to share in your sorrows just as much as in your joy! What do they say 'a burden shared is a burden halved'... or something like that! We are here for you! Sending a massive hug your way and wishing I could click my fingers are make all your worries go away! x

No worries Ginny - Ok then Sasha - something to take your mind off things - you can start suggesting dates for our catch up!

Oh Angel that sounds like a great idea xxx

From bad to worse here....i am being hassled by people left right and centre (all the dump ones who didnt listen in their training) and can barely hold back the tears.

Should have been a doona day i think :(

Sorry girls, i think i a going to try to keep the misery to myself for a bit, i dont want to bring anyone else down here, its awful :(

I totally feel your pain! always the stupid people who talked through your training or didnt listen, and then want you to drop everything in your world to help them AGAIN!
i once told my boss i should be able to bitch slap people for being dumb!

Nana :jo: don't be silly! Share everything you need to that is sooooooo whatwe are here for xxx xxx

Hi Summersun02 - we see you down there! We could do with some summer sun! feel free to jump in and join the conversation! No pressure though - most of us were stalkers for a while before we joined in too!

As soon as I seen the word Aussie in the title I internally squealed and threw myself in hoping you would all like me.. Lol

:jo: just want to send you big hugs!! :hugs: you have always been here for us and you are crazy if you think we don't want to be here for you! Let the co-worker bitch slapping begin!! :grr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->