Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

My mother just emailed me to tell me she had a dream that I had twin boys! (she doesnt know we are TTC) that is what the psychic said to! I don’t know why this has made me feel better, it just has!!!!

Nana, please don't keep it to yourself!

Haha yeah angel was the biggest stalker of us all!! Hehe

Abs, hope presentation goes well

Live you all! Back to work xx

I love hearing of dreams like that Abby :) I had a dream least night that I had a baby girl but it turned into the strangest dream ever haha!

thanks Rosie cheeks :) I think it's a day behind tho haha x

Hehe Shell I stalked plenty of other threads before I started this one - I even posted a few times too! I just felt left out because everyone else lived on the other side of the world and would chat all night and I found it hard to break into any group! Those who did write back to me were sweet but I often had to wait 24 hours to get a reply and let's face it I was way too impatient for that!

I like baby dreams. I always dream the sex of my babies before the scan date

Well thats it, i must be about to have twin boys!

feeling ok about presentation, been able to pull something together quickly.

Angel, i bet you never thought you'd start the worlds fastest moving thread! we will be over 1000 pages by the end of the week!

I had no idea Abs! To be honest I was hoping to find at least one other Aussie to chat to - who would have thought I'd manage to gather all of Australia's (and a couple of ring ins) biggest chatterboxes in the one thread! LOL! I love it! Funny thing is we've only been going on this thread since the end of July (I think) and we already have triple the pages that some threads who have been going for over a year have! Even though I usually have to catch up 5+ pages when I log on I wouldn't want it any other way - the speed just means we have shared more, know more about eacher other and are better friends as a result! x

Smithy - did your baby gender dreams come true with your other kiddies?

Seriously? I didn't look at the start date of this thread! Bloody chatter boxes we are :rofl:

Yes, I was right on all counts :) and for my brothers bubba and my best friends babies

Nana:- I know exactly how u feel. This month we are 2yrs ttc and it sucks big time. And if one more person says just relax u want to punch them. I don't have the right words to say cause if I did I would use them on myself. I have tried the prayers I even blessed my belly with holy water hoping that would work I have tried herbal, massage, reflexology, reiki, I have burnt incense, tried every lotion and potion under the sun. I don't know what god's plan is for me but if he is trying to teach me patience then I think he can stop now. Lesson is learned.

This month I am a little better. AF arrived at the hen party when sharing a room with DH's 2 sisters so had to get over it and get in with the day. I couldn't be crying or getting upset like I use to and I am actually in the " well f...k it" stage at the moment. My appointment with a counsellor is next tue after Lap test. I joined another group on here (sorry girls) but its a thread for women over 30 ttc with assisted help. Really puts things into perspective when u read their stories.

Sorry in advance to the Bfp girls - bit maybe take a couple of days off here. After all the Bfp last week I lost the plot big time and just taking a couple days from not checking in and not thinking of stuff I really got my head cleared. I am still insanely jealous but I am coping much better.
I would like to say there is a light at the end of this but myself personally is trying to find it but I know it is there. Big hugs to u :hugs:

Angel:- that's how I feel being on the other side of the world and time difference I feel like it takes me forever to reply to a conversation and by the time I do there has been 10 new topics discussed but I wouldn't change the group for the world.

No need to be sorry xx I was really feeling for you when I posted my news. I wanted to hug you so badly!

I am glad that your head is clearing and I won't even bother to find words to make you feel better because there are none, it sucks!

We all love you though and will be here no matter what

Ps does everyone have a little baby with a squiggly thing at the bottom of every reply where it says post reply etc? He has started to come up the ladt fews days. Wasn't sure if I am seeing things or if it's new

Angel, I did the same, I used to sit here and try and think up the best name to attract comments to my thread! LOL I used the site for 1 month, then went off it for a month or so cos I just got so caught up in the symptom spotting, and hated it! Now we can drop it into casual conversation and ask questions still, but it's more about other stuff, which is what I like! I don't go anywhere other than my user cp, i have this thread & a thread about labour stories, which are the only two I keep up to date with. I didn't like that you would answer qquestions to subscribe to a thread to see if someone got preggers and as soon as they did, you would never hear from them again. I find that when people first post on here, its "hi my name is....this is ...dpo...my symptoms are ...." once they get started they soon find out that we don't actually symptom spot that much for a group or a dozen or so girls all ttc! haha we're pretty cool if I do say so myself! I agree, it's about the friendship!

Kiwi, glad you're booked into the counselling hun, I hope it does you the word of good! If anything, maybe it can put you at peace with ttc so you know how to deal with emotions until you get your bfp! I understand if you take a break from here, but please do still pop your head in to update us on you, even if you don't catch up on everything that is spoken about!

Smithy, that is awesome that you dream about the sexes of your children! I have a gut feeling that this time you will dream of a boy, and you will have a girl! just to throw a spanner in the works!! are you going to stop at 4?

AFM, my period must be close....I just drove home & there was an oil spill, I got home as normal, but the traffic the other way was absolutely shocking! cars bloody everywhere!!!! I cried....lol I don;t know if I was happy to get through quickly, or for the people who are stuck waiting, but i got very emotional! lol and then I started to laugh at myself for crying about a trafic jam......hahaha AF, hurry up! lol

Ps does everyone have a little baby with a squiggly thing at the bottom of every reply where it says post reply etc? He has started to come up the ladt fews days. Wasn't sure if I am seeing things or if it's new

Nope...you're crazy! lol

4 is my limit! If a 5th decides to make its arrival then so be it but ill be doing my best to make sure that doesn't happen! It would be just my luck to dream of the wrong sex lol..

You poor love crying over a traffic jam! I cry over silly things too

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->