Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Well presentation is over. weirdest thing happened, i started to get nervous, and my voice went all weird. My friend told me that she could tell i was nervous, but that others probably didnt. I actually just wanted to stop in the middle of it all and say that i dont give a fuck about this shit.
Glad i didnt, i hope i did ok, its playing on my mind now.

ABBY: glad the presentation is over. I hate public speaking as well. So thank god I don't have to do it too much in my job. Sometimes we have to go to nursing homes etc and explain to the care takers and assistants how to give out medications but it only to a small group of about 5-10 people. How many did you have? You might think your voice sounded nervous but you probably sounded dead posh! :) LOL and I am glad you didn't say "f..k it i don't give a shite about this stuff"

MUM2Q: well you are one up on me... :rofl: I haven't ever cried over a traffic jam and oil spill. Toilet paper ads where there is a little puppy on it and not being able to open a jar but never a traffic jam! The squiggly baby is like your profile pic. It is where it says "post reply" "post reply with quotes" "then baby "edit" but it is on everyone's reply not just mine??? Weird.

thanks Kiwi, im normally an ok public speaker, its just i think work is very crazy at the moment and that fucked with my head...any way i hope i sounded posh....people laughed at my jokes! thats always good. well...joke.
it was a big room filled with people, so over 50 but i think under 100.

M2Q: One time i cried watching Jnr Jeopardy! this little girl was losing and i identified with her, then in the end she bet everything on the right answer and won! she was so excited, and i burst into tears! DH and my Dog just sort of stared with a WTF look.

Kiwi haha yeah, I'm a bit twisted! apparently! LOL Some others have had things like that in the past where people's profile pics appear in place of emoticons and stuff, maybe it's just a glitch in the site that affects people at different times? Or maybe it means I just love you loads and am keeping my eye on you!! :)

Abby haha yeah, my DH picks on me when I cry at stupid stuff. lol normally it's a lame episode of H&A, not so much kids game shows! HAHAHAHA

Smithy, 4 is the perfect number, I'm one of 4 and love it. not too big, not too small!

i just told DH about my mums dream and how the psychic also told me about the twin boys...he is giving me shit for believing in psychics!

i swear if he wasnt already cooking and cleaning the kitchen id be making him!

i just told DH about my mums dream and how the psychic also told me about the twin boys...he is giving me shit for believing in psychics!

i swear if he wasnt already cooking and cleaning the kitchen id be making him!

:rofl:

Kiwi - :hugs: I think joining another group where the ladies know more stuff about your particular situation is good idea. I post on here sometimes in a couple of miscarriage and pregnancy after miscarriage groups - it's nice to chat with people who are going through the exact same feelings too :)

Abs - too funny hehe

There was an article on dailymail about how one lady fell pregnant with twins and then some of her really good friends who were struggling with ttc stopped being her friend. It really got to me and made me feel sad for them all. Here's the link if anyone else is interested: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...-Pregnancy-ruined-friendships-Ateh-Jewel.html

Gosh I go away for a few days & look what happens! Lainey & Smithy - congrats to you both. Anyone else I missed? I must admit to just clicking on random pages for this news, there are WAAAY too many to read, ladies! Other than periodically being harrassed by the in-laws about when I'm going to have a baby, all is fantastic. hugs xxx Maddy

Rosie cheeks too maddy!

You girls are ace, thanks so much for your support xxx

ROSIE!!!! Mmmmwahh, big huge kisses and hugs! Oh my gosh, what a month!

Welcome back Maddy! you were missed xoxo
how was the Holiday?

heeeyyyy maddy!! welcome back!

Yeah, Rosie too, we got 3 BFP's in one day!!! BIG day!

Ginny, that article is great! very emotional - had me in tears again, but there would be something wrong if I cry over traffic & not that. lol It makes me glad that all our friends & family know we're TTC. that way if they are too, they won't be so upset with me being pregnant if they know we've been trying over a year!

Welcome back Maddy! you were missed xoxo
how was the Holiday?

Not back yet...just quickly hopped onto the free hotel internet (have 13 mins left!) while DH is having a massage. We had a regular massage lady when we used to live here, so we've arranged for her to come to our hotel and home-delivery the massage service :thumbup: Having such a great time not thinking about TTC that I can honestly, truly, be REALLY happy for you all this month :flower:

oooh that sounds really lovely! i am so happy that you are having a great time

Maddy, that sounds fantastic! Sooo glad you're having a great time! You relax & enjoy the rest of your time away with DH!! xx

Well ladies AF is hurting and im off to bed! sweet dreams to you all!

here is hoping tomorrow is an awesome day!
xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"