Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Aw thanks smithy xxxx

You girls are just so great. Today sucked. Balls.

For better or worse it came up at the senior management meeting about the hole that's going to be left with my departure, and my boss was like, it's ok, she will stay until the end of the year, to which someone replied, I heard she will go mid november...

So I had to have the chat with my boss..the country president and country finance director were freaking out, so I set him straight. 16 November. Then he started freaking out.

So I said ah well, that's the choice you made. I'm interviewing. I'm going. 16 November. No time to hand over, so tell your boss in Singapore he better fix your problem some other way, whilst I go work somewhere I'm appreciated and respected.

He gave me the sob story, his boss makes the choices and leaves the mess, so I said tell him to fix it, it's not my problem anymore, and went home!!!

Sigh. Tough day today, I feel like rubbish :(

Ps, I really can't thank you all enough for your kind words today. You girls are the light at the end of my very dark tunnel at the moment xxx makes me tear up just reading the kind things you have written xxx

oh god, Sash - what a terrible day to have to face that conversation! I'm so proud of you! Do you feel like a weight has been lifted? Probably not yet, but you might in a week when you're hopefully feeling a bit brighter. Fuck him for giving you his sob story! he should think about how he has affected you by being such a coward & letting this happen! love you miss!!!! xxx

Night Abbs! xx

Thanks squeegs, at one point I fully welled up then managed to suck it back and contain myself....the crazy thing Is that he is now talking to his boss again about me, because when the country president screams it matters, and I've told him I don't care! It's too late. And he still is like, I'll tell you when I hear..news flash moron, I don't care, I'm going!!!!

I think he might have had a reality check tonight and fuck him. Sink, when all I was trying to help you do was swim....

Hope karma doesn't come get me!!!!

Xxx

HI Lovelies!

Hi Maddy - your 13 mins is probably over but so glad to hear you are having a great time!

Smithy - I wonder if your baby gender dreams will continue to come true or if Squiggs will be right and throw a spanner in your works!

Kiwi - I wish you lived in OZ - Rosie too! Sorry that it takes you ages to catch up - I just want to say that you are both very loved and very much in the loop in my eyes!

Abs - so glad your talk is done and dusted!

Sasha - bummer that your surprise I'm leaving was ruined for you but it must be a relief that your end date is clear now.

I had a big chat with my boss today too - not a bad one but I lost it in tears! She is a lovely boss. She called me into her office just as I was about to leave this afternoon. She wanted to check up on me as she knows I've been sick. Any way she asked how I was coping with everything and I lost it - full on bawled my eyes out and majorly unloaded all my crap onto her about being so tired it hurts, about missing out on the house and having to live with in-laws, about how my illness is causing weightgain (and now hair breakage/loss), about how we desperately want babies but can't ttc, and even that my AF is lasting 2 weeks and that I am over it! Didn't mean to go into so much detail with her - it was like verbal diarrhea!- my brain seriously doesn't work properly anymore - it is like I live in a cloud! Anyway as a result of my chat with her I am having tomorrow off to destress and rest. Am really relieved - although a tad frustrated that I am already this tired an it is only the second day back! Heading to the doctors tomorrow to get a certificate and am going to let my doc know just how much I am being affected by everything - hopefully he will fast track my blood test to this week so I can maybe start on the meds a littlt earlier. Need to get to a point where I am not crying all the time! I know my emotions are affected by exhaustion and AF at the moment but am over it - so is DH I think - although he has been really great about it all!

Sasha, karma won't come back to you, it's coming back to him ! You've done NOTHING wrong!!! good girl for standing up to him & being strong!!

Angel, I just want to give you a big hug! I hope you feel better after being able to share that load with someone! It will be good now that she knows whats going on, I think its great you told her everything, now she will understand & be lenient on you, which will take a lot of stress off your shoulders! hugs sweetie! I really hope your doc does bring tests forward for you! xxx

Thanks Shell! Today wasn't all bad though - my DH picked me up from school for a surprise and had our dogs with him! Was so great to see them as they are in a boarding kennel while we're homeless and I'm lucky if I see them once a week - was just what I needed after my big teary with my boss.

Hi ladies :hugs:

nana I'm sooooooo proud of you gorgeous Xx karma is catching up with those that deserve it! Good enough for then Xx

Abby don't know how you did it :hugs:I hate public speaking haha I had to do one once in uni and I chose john Wayne fact the serial killer, and talked about dildos and weed hahaha was sooooooo awkward hehe x

Angel I just wanna give you a cuddle honey :hugs: glad that you got the day off tomorrow and also got to see your puppies Xx

Kiwi I just wanna give you a hug too sweety, and like Ginny said , it's great that you have a thread of women that know exactly what you are going through Xx

Ginny how are you lovely?x

Smithy how you feeling? X

Maddy thanks honey, glad you are enjoying your holidays Xx

Shelly you poor little love Xx I cry at everything too, even when I wasn't on af or pregnant hehe but login the traffic Jan hehe :hugs: Xx

Sorry if I missed anybody it's really hard on a phone x

As for me, didn't feel a tired today but do have black rings around my eyes! Also have had BAD cramps in my womb today is that normal? Freaking me out a little...also starring to feel a little ill with a little headache x

Thanks Lainey! Hoping your cramps are normal - maybe one of the other duffered girld or previously duffered mums will be able to help more - still so stoked that you're preggers!

Angel I'm glad you have tomorrow off to rest, I think taking it easy is very important for you right now, so rest up tomorrow and look after yourself xxxx I hope things fall into place perfectly for you very soon x

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling great Lainey xx

Thanks for your kind words kiwi, I know your struggle is far longer than mine and I just wish I could find the answer for us all. It's dark where I am right now, and I hate it. And can't imagine how it would feel to be stuck here for a long time. You're in my heart gorgeous x

Abs I'm feeling your af pains, she caught me a cracker this time too x

Squiggles I did worse today, I just cried because the lights kept turning red when I wanted to be home! I know not just the witch being a bitch, I'm struggling, but there is something about you lovely girls that makes me feel somehow normal even when I feel completely messed up, inside out, upside down.

I can't thank you all enough x

Ps angel, I'm free whenever (well basically!!) so very keen for a Sydney catch up if others are! Promise to try to bring my happy face! X

I'm going to call it a night - so tired! My lessons are now all planned and emailed off for tomorrow so I can sleep in peace! Thanks for all the love ladies - hope you all sleep well!
Morning Rosie - no doubt you'll be up soon!

Angel, that's great! Paul's a sweetie! Nothing like a man in tune with what their woman needs!!! Glad you got to see your dogs!!

Looney, Hi1!! glad you're not so tired!! In early pregnancy, everything is stretching in there to get ready for your growing bub! It's all completely normal, so don't freak out!! It's fine as long as you don't have any heavy blleding & pain. xx

Goodnight angel and Sasha ! Xxx

Thanks squiggles :) how are you now doll? X

Good night all Aussie ladies - hope you all have a good nights sleep with happy dreams.
Newbie - it sounds like they are really going to miss you - good, they'll get what they deserve. I know I couldn't have handled your situation as well and with as much dignity as you. I reckon your boss will be having a bad nights sleep tonight! And when you are away from all the shit in a month or so enjoying your fab new job with people that really appreciate you they'll all be having a terrible time!
Melainey - I had bad headaches with #1 and doc said it was likely due to the increase in blood (is it something like 40% by 12 weeks?) Plenty of fluids and rest!
Angel - I think it's a good thing your boss knows what's going on and can support you through it - enjoy your rest day and fingers crossed you get on those meds soon.
Big hello to everyone else :)
We are travelling across the UK today catching up with family and friends. Been to see my 91 year old Nan today - she's not too well and thought I was my Mum but at least she recognised me as family :) Hard saying good bye - not sure we'll get another chance to see her and doubtful she'll still be around when we come back again.
Cd 7 today and bd'ing has commenced! Haven't noticed any ewcm today after quite a bit yesterday but really want to catch that egg this month and with staying at parents houses this holiday need to grab every appropriate moment! Not sure if long haul flight and jet lag might cut the chances a bit though - not going to get my hopes up too much.
Can anyone tell me how to get my ff chart up for you girls to stalk? :)

I'm good miss lainey! I have just cried my eyes out over greys anatomy - love that show! I am very at peace with AF at the moment, I think I will go downhill a couple of days after she comes...that's generally how it rolls...hehe been thinking of your bean today! hehe

missie, go to the bottom of your chart, click 'share', copy the bb code for the 'chart thumbnail' and then go into edit your signature on BnB & paste the code. looking forward to stalking! enjoy your holiday!

I'm off to bed! Late on efor me tonight!! love you all xxx

Hehe my bean was also thinking of you :winkwink: goodnight sweetheart Xx

Thank you Squeegs - think I've done it right - lets have a look!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->