Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

melainey- its normal, although also normal to freak out too, haha, i had cramping, and pulling and twinges, like shell said, there is a lot of changes, and stretching going on, so although physically and mentally uncomfortable, i had it, and when i was freaking out and asked about here, lucy also explained it was normal!! :hugs:

angel: i just about was in tears reading about your day, i'm so sorry, hope your afternoon with P and the pups was wonderful, and that you have a relaxing and restful day tomorrow. I send you all the love and positive thoughts I can!!! I agree that you should talk to your dr and see if you can fast track things a bit, just so you are able to cope a little better. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

:jo: i love love love what you said to your boss, i think it was perfect and a long time coming, your karma will be wonderful, it's the bosses of the company whos karma i'd worry about, but really why would we care bc they are stupid mongrels. I think you should be proud of yourself, for standing up for yourself, and standing your ground even while he tried to manipulate you into feeling sorry for him. F him, and F the other bosses, and F that dumb broad!!! Roll on Nov 16th! And as for ttc in regards to your next job, dont even worry about it, honestly, you and DH want this bubba, and it will come and it will be the most important thing in your life, and your job will be a mum first and foremost and everything else will work itself out, it always does! Did ya ever the best exotic marigold hotel (movie)- i loved it thought it was hilarious, and although cliche, loved the line: "everything will be alright in the end, if its not alright, its not yet the end" Much love to ya, and please keep venting, thats what we're all here for, for the good, the bad and ugly!!! :hugs:

everyone else- thinking of you all!!! Hope all is well in your worlds.
I felt like shit today but was super busy, and had a long night, OHs birthday today, went out to dinner with friends and family and some weird but awesome lady <--- got her some gorgeous flowers, a pedicure, new clothes, a mummy and me picture frame and some other stuffs.
night all xxxx

Good night to all you girls. I am on my lunch break catching up on Neighbours and Home & Away LOL
Pleasant dreams to you all as tomorrow is going to be a better day!

Attachments

• 420485_10151194706537103_2065385349_n.jpg
    420485_10151194706537103_2065385349_n.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 5
Helloe Ladies!

Just wanted to pop in and say hello, hope everyone is well!!

Sorry to hear about your day Angel! I hope you have a better one tomorrow!! hugs :)

And Melainey Im sure its nothing to worry about :) Hugs to you too!! Im freaking out whenever my partner tickles my stomach or puts pressure on it incase i am pregnant.. I feel like im crazy!!
Hello to everyone else! :)

I hope eveyone has a good night. I POAS and it come up with a very faint 2nd line but the more i look at it the more it doesnt seem like it is!! My partner has convinced me to go get a bloodtest before this weekend as I have this ball fundraiser on and dont want to be drinking to much in case I am.. so fingers crossed!!!

Im off to bed, ever so tired. xx

Oh and anyone know if a major temp spike means anything??

Thank you Amber Xx :hugs: wish your oh a very happy birthday from me Xx hope you both enjoyed your day x

Goodnight kiwi Xx

hi Missy :)

Hope you're duffers Alyce x

what time are you all at over there? It's 8:38 here! I'm off to bed lovely ladies I'm knackered x

night night melainey.... halliwell too early to tell.

Hi lovelies!!!!

Squeegs- I loooove Greys!!!! It's my favorite show, I cried watching Mark die too!!!! So sad!!! I'm so happy you will be having twins!! That's great!!! Lol

Lainey- I would say as long as you aren't spotting, the cramps are normal.

Angel- sorry you had a crap day, hope your day off is wonderful and relaxing!

Nana- good for you holding your ground and your last day! Sucks to be them!! Ps- your pups are precious!!

Hi everyone else, im at work so just wanted to pop on and say good morning! Have a great day!! Xx :flower:

Hi lovelies!!!!

Squeegs- I loooove Greys!!!! It's my favorite show, I cried watching Mark die too!!!! So sad!!! I'm so happy you will be having twins!! That's great!!! Lol

Lainey- I would say as long as you aren't spotting, the cramps are normal.

Angel- sorry you had a crap day, hope your day off is wonderful and relaxing!

Nana- good for you holding your ground and your last day! Sucks to be them!! Ps- your pups are precious!!

Hi everyone else, im at work so just wanted to pop on and say good morning! Have a great day!! Xx :flower:

Nooooooo Rosie the next season hasn't started in Ireland yep :( but it's ok I have heard bits already that he dies another dr loses a leg and one surgeons hand is stuffed. Now everyone quiet on season 2 of revenge. It only finished here (season 1) about 3wks ago so if it's started I don't want to know lol. However if Ur a glee fan chat away as I am up to the states anyway hahahaha

I'm sooooo sorry!!!!!! Ugh! No more spoilers, I promise!!!! I just started watching revenge, only in the middle of the first season, it's so good!! How are you today?

Aw thanks smithy xxxx

You girls are just so great. Today sucked. Balls.

For better or worse it came up at the senior management meeting about the hole that's going to be left with my departure, and my boss was like, it's ok, she will stay until the end of the year, to which someone replied, I heard she will go mid november...

So I had to have the chat with my boss..the country president and country finance director were freaking out, so I set him straight. 16 November. Then he started freaking out.

So I said ah well, that's the choice you made. I'm interviewing. I'm going. 16 November. No time to hand over, so tell your boss in Singapore he better fix your problem some other way, whilst I go work somewhere I'm appreciated and respected.

He gave me the sob story, his boss makes the choices and leaves the mess, so I said tell him to fix it, it's not my problem anymore, and went home!!!

Sigh. Tough today, I feel like rubbish :(

Nana im sorry it was a tough day, but WOW im super proud of you for sticking to your guns! there is no bad karma to you at all here, this is their bad karmea back firing on them, and the great thing is you get to see it. You get to KNOW that they know they fucked up.

i am convinced that its this work stress that is standing between you and BFP. I think now that you have said some of this stuff to boss, and you know you are about to be out the door that your BFP will follow soon

I can't catch up properly this morning because its shopping and doctors day but nana I'm
So proud of you for sticking up for yourself and Lainey those cramps are normal as the girls said. Have a good day xxxx

I also like revenge!

Missie, try posting the chart thumbnail bb code instead, then we will see a picture rather than a link. :)

Aly, hope it's a good result, try to prepare yourself in case it's not. I find I always convince myself I'm pregnant on e I get my period as you read it happens so often, I really hope you're one of those women!!! Xx

Have a great day everyone, today will be a better one hopefully!!!

Yay smithy, then you'll be able to tell oh!!! How exciting! I can't believe you can keep that to yourself! Lol have a good day! Xx

I have decided that I don't like the VIP do much, I think the pregnancy monitor gets higher for those of us who aren't duffered just to raise eyebrows!! Lol mine is at like 68 or something. Boo!

Squeegs!!! 68!!!! That's exciting!!!!! Fx'd!!!!!!

Lisa- so excited for blood work! Will you get the results today? Is there a reason DH doesn't want to know until it's confirmed with blood tests?

He is a weirdo? He just likes scientific manly doctor stuff :rofl: ill tell him when I get the results tomorrow!

It was a bit easier to keep it to myself because I hadn't any symptoms really and he has been working long hours so I'm hardly seeing him atm

HI Lovelies!

Hi Maddy - your 13 mins is probably over but so glad to hear you are having a great time!

Smithy - I wonder if your baby gender dreams will continue to come true or if Squiggs will be right and throw a spanner in your works!

Kiwi - I wish you lived in OZ - Rosie too! Sorry that it takes you ages to catch up - I just want to say that you are both very loved and very much in the loop in my eyes!

Abs - so glad your talk is done and dusted!

Sasha - bummer that your surprise I'm leaving was ruined for you but it must be a relief that your end date is clear now.

I had a big chat with my boss today too - not a bad one but I lost it in tears! She is a lovely boss. She called me into her office just as I was about to leave this afternoon. She wanted to check up on me as she knows I've been sick. Any way she asked how I was coping with everything and I lost it - full on bawled my eyes out and majorly unloaded all my crap onto her about being so tired it hurts, about missing out on the house and having to live with in-laws, about how my illness is causing weightgain (and now hair breakage/loss), about how we desperately want babies but can't ttc, and even that my AF is lasting 2 weeks and that I am over it! Didn't mean to go into so much detail with her - it was like verbal diarrhea!- my brain seriously doesn't work properly anymore - it is like I live in a cloud! Anyway as a result of my chat with her I am having tomorrow off to destress and rest. Am really relieved - although a tad frustrated that I am already this tired an it is only the second day back! Heading to the doctors tomorrow to get a certificate and am going to let my doc know just how much I am being affected by everything - hopefully he will fast track my blood test to this week so I can maybe start on the meds a littlt earlier. Need to get to a point where I am not crying all the time! I know my emotions are affected by exhaustion and AF at the moment but am over it - so is DH I think - although he has been really great about it all!

Oh Angel Darling, i am so sorry, it really sounds like you are sick and tired of being sick and tired. Please be kind to yourself and know that you feel so emotional because its draining being sick all the time.
if you need anything let us know
im glad your boss was nice! (i know someone actually who is a principle in the area you work...if it is them, they would be nice, i doubt it is though).
bit hugs love, i hope the doctor can give you some meds soon. Try and talk to the doctor about how emotional you are about it to, hopefully they will refer you to someone you can talk to
we have all been throwing around talking to counsellors and such lately, i am a HUGE fan of this. i wasnt at first, but they can really help, just to have an outlet for everything is really useful!
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->