Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

actually....my points are 77 today....68 was yesterday's number... I had 2 days of testing, then had this feeling come over me completely that I had no urge to test, I just knew that I wasn't preggy and was happy to wait for AF. Now my points go up, I get a bit further on and I haven't seen AF even after my EWCM the other day...I hate the feeling of slightly getting your hopes up....especially when I have already dealt with the fact that I'm not duffered again!

How are you this morning miss Sashi-pants?

Good morning ladies :)

I hope that all you ladies have a much greeter say than yesterday! :) :hugs:

I am sooooooo gassy today haha I think my cramps are from constipation and gas!I need to get me sine prunes haha x

Squeegs I would ignore that bloody thing Xx think it's on drugs! X

oh poo poo poo - sorry I missed a few days there that were really sucky for a few.
Newbie: I hope you feel like a weight has been lifted off your shoulders. And screw your boss. Not literally.
Angel: Sorry your day sucked too! So glad you have a supportive boss though, and that you got to see the puppies.
I think a catch up soon is in order with both of you.
Whoever posted the link tot he article about fertility envy: an interesting read, and very strange that I felt I could relate to both sides of the story.
Kiwi: Big big hugs xoxo
Lainey: great results lovey, and yes the cramps you feel would likely be your uterus stretching, don't panic :)
Hi to everyone else, sorry for my absence - have had a sick husband (man flu, so bedridden for the last couple of days) and a toddler to look after on my own because of that, as well as a crappy full time job and it's been quite challenging. No time to feel sick myself so I've had to just shut the hell up and soldier on. Hurry up, weekend!

Morning girls....

Sorry to say i havent started the day well....was supposed to bring my bike to work with me to drop off at the bike shop for last minute pre ride service as I am in Melbourne again tomorrow/Friday, and, you guessed it, completely forgot. So going to have to trek home to get it at some stage when the traffic improves.

Lazy assed bitch cow face is back from her holiday too. Trying desperately to pick the phone up and pretend im talking every time i see/hear her coming near me!!!!! My boss isnt here for the rest of the week tho so at least thats one less person to avoid!

Im not sure if i feel better yet, or if its actually going to take getting out of this toxic environment to lift the weight.....i guess time will tell!

I promise to try to be at least a bit more cheerful ladies, sorry again for being such a debbie downer this week xxx

Morning all!

Hi Amanda sorry to hear that you're not feeling great and having to hold it together for everyone else at home/work - hoping you get some rest time soon!

Squiggs I know you've decided that AF is on her way does that mean you won't be testing now or have you given yourself a date that you will test if she doesn't arrive? I only ask cos I think you're majorly duffered!

Sasha I hope work is ok today after yesterday's events!

Abs I hope you are able to have a stress free day at work today too!

Amber wish your OH a happy birthday from me! I hope today is restful after such a busy night last night!

Lainey I hope your gas leads to something productive :rofl: and relieves your cramps a little!

Hi to everyone else I hope you have a lovely day!!! X

AFM I have had a lovely sleep in and am hoping today is a nice restful one - am seeing the dr at 2:15 - hopefully he can do something for me! Xx

Ooh Amanda not the dreaded man flu! You poor love..look after yourself honey x

nana :jo: I can't wait for you to get out of there you poor thing Xx hope the day gets better x

Angel cakes yay for doctors appointment!I really hope you get to speed up your treatment! Xx oh and thanks :winkwink:I hope so too hehe x

Oh I'm ok - I don't have the man flu :)
Squiggly I don't want to get your hopes up but I can't wait for you to test.

I know that haha but because you are running around after everyone you may get sick yourself hehe x

Oh and Squeegs I agree I think you are duffered too :happydance:

A mum does not have time to get sick, Lainey.
I tell you what I appreciate now just how much my other half does around the joint when he's not got man-flu! :)

that means i missed the eggy this month... ohh well

Spermies live for up to 5 days and you BD 3 days before so you haven't def missed it - plus I could be wrong and you could ov today! Keep BDing just in case!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->