Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

lol angel, you can also put another variation on it, when in the lazy sideways position, lay completely on your back, but he stays sideways. I just find it feels better! lots to try miss!!!

Yep, just discovered this myself! and its AWESOME! there can be some hand action to, which is nice. I LOVE IT

yeah, that's why I like it better, I find I can orgasm easier with that one!

Im so glad we sort of stumbled across it one day! happened by accident! ha!
i think you could probably do it when you get a bit of a baby belly to!

this is sort of it i think
https://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=...w=181&start=0&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:0,i:70

That one still looks like he is behind - I think I know what shell means now though!

i like that last possition... i am a bigger lady and spooning one is not that great.

I really haven't been that adventurous! Every time we try something new we usually end up in fits of laughter and revert back to our good old favourite which is me on top! We were doing missionary most nights when ttc though.

Lovely lines! <3

I can't wait til they look like yours! hehe I have 2 ICs and 1 FRER left, so testing for 3 more days, and temping, and I think after I use my last FRER I will put away my thermometer!
I still have one frer left and ill use it in the morning so they're gone! Such an addict!

Yeah, I'm just getting rid of mine. I'm excited for it to come up darker! It comes up really quickly - within 30 seconds, so Just want a bit of darkness! If I don't get it, I won't buy any more tests, I'll just go with it

Haha, you girls are so funny! Poor people visiting this thread! Lol.

One born every minute is on tonight...shame I'll have crashed by then! LOVE that show! Makes me so emotional...although most of the women are a bit over dramatic! Haha

I kind of figure that we have our life together to get really good at pleasing each other sexually. so weekdays tend to be old favourites but weekends try to mix it up a bit!
that pic isnt quite what i mean, it has a 90deg angle between when its less than that, and usually i have one of his knees between my legs. very hard to find a pic of, but its super pleasurable.

hahaha I'm just picturing you giggling away! hahaha love it!

Abby nailed it! That's exactly the position! Try it angel, so good! I think the key to trying new position is to try something simple....just a variation on something you like... If you try out there ones, you use too many muscles you don't normally use and it just hurts and you have to laugh. lol

Last night, we did the BD and our chests made farting sounds when they touched....I lost it! I laughed sooo hard, I was thinking "gosh I hope I can stop laughing before it gets to orgasm time, cos I'm gonna miss out. lol

Haha shelly I don't do the lazy dog lungs that either I do it more like a spoon too haha we call it the spoon too most times :)

I lime that last position it's really good Hebrew!I hate going on top for some reason? Haha

Shelly my frer was still faint and my beta was 83 so that's weird hey? :) x

I kind of figure that we have our life together to get really good at pleasing each other sexually. so weekdays tend to be old favourites but weekends try to mix it up a bit!
that pic isnt quite what i mean, it has a 90deg angle between when its less than that, and usually i have one of his knees between my legs. very hard to find a pic of, but its super pleasurable.

YES! not that you mention the leg bit, That's how we do it too! sooo good! And it's sort of like being on top in that you still have a lot of control over how deep/fast etc!

Hahaha love it shelly! Even funnier when you "Fanny fart"hahaha I just lose it hey :winkwink:

Haha shelly I don't do the lazy dog lungs that either I do it more like a spoon too haha we call it the spoon too most times :)

I lime that last position it's really good Hebrew!I hate going on top for some reason? Haha

Shelly my frer was still faint and my beta was 83 so that's weird hey? :) x

Yeah, is weird! I have heard that the darkness of the line has no impact on how pregnant you are... I guess it does to some extent, but I think that's why I'm not too worried about not getting a dark line.

Hi Loopey Loop!! :)

i cant help laughing when you fanny fart... awesome.

Alrighty lovelies enough giggling for one night! I'm heading to bed as Im knackered - really struggled at work with tiredness today! Chat more tomorrow - congrats again squiggs!!!

How are you shelly belly? :)

Goodnight angel cakes Xx

oh wow I'm super boring the bedroom department compared to you guys!

We do missionary or doggy - I know DF would love to experiment more, so every now and then I'll go along with whatever he suggests (usually ends up in either missionary or doggy though haha)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->