Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

It really depends on if I'm not lazy how adventurous I get hehehe

Night Angel! sweet dreams!

Looney pip, I'm very well! just been telling my family if our news. ready for a bit sleep now! My sister said if her & mum are anything to go by during pregnancy, I am going to be one sick lady! look out shell!! How are you sweetie?

Ginny, you can still experiment a little bit by just changing it slightly. eg. check out this page on variations of the missionary! https://www.cosmopolitan.com/sex-love/missionary-sex-positions I think men run in to troubles when they try to get their partners to be more adventurous so they go for the reverse cowgirl or something like that (which for me is something I tried and was more awkward than anything! one to be crossed off everyone's list in my opinion lol) and it is a turn off. but trying something slightly different but not too adventurous is the way to go!

I must admit, when sex is based around timing to make a baby, it;s harder to get motivated to make it fun... It's just plain old sex most times!

I'm off to bed lovely ladies!!! love you all a tonne!

Nana pants, missing you, it's always sad on here without you, even when you are feeling a bit down & out! I can't wait til you're back, and most of all, feeling better! xxxx

Ha ha girls you have made me laugh out loud :)
We've tried quite a few things (been together 18 years so would have been a bit boring otherwise!) and have ended up laughing too hard to finish off a few times :)
It amazes me how functional OH gets when it's baby making time!

There's an ad for LCMs Golden Joys in the top of this page. I bought a box on the weekend and oh wow, they remind me of honey joys so much that I am going to make some honey joys on the weekend! Yum yum.

i randomly blurted out, "yum" the other night, OH looked at me so weird, and I said, "there's an LCM bar on the screen" needless to say i came home with a box today myself! :rofl:

Shelly did you get your results back? X

I don't knowwhether it's the pregnancy or the thyroid but I am sooooooo hormonal haha DH is getting it the past few days haha he's really annoying me tho cause he thinks that just because he's working long hours and I only work 5 that I can't possibly be exhausted! He clearly doesn't get pregnancy haha!

Yay Shell!!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats love!!! :dance::dance::dance: just got all caught up, and i'm so thrilled for you and DH!!! Loved how you told him, so cute, and loved the reaction, you two are going to be amazing parents to this new addition, and yay for DSS for a half sibling, a non psycho one :haha: So so happy for you!!!!

angel- you all are a bit far from me for a get together, 8 hour drive or hour flight, plus that weekend is a concert and im so excited for it!!! But will be feeling jealous and wishing you all a very enjoyable meeting!!!

maddy- :hugs: and please have a holiday drink for me too!!! maybe two!

Can't believe I missed out on the sex position talk!!!!

Night girls and beautiful double lines shell!!!

Abby soooooooo come to Melbourne!!! I work 10 minutes from coburg!!

slaves to advertising... pregnant ladies and lcm bars... lol

Squeegs- beautiful lines!!!!! Xx

My guess for Squeegs is a boy!

Can't believe you guys had a 3 page sex positions talk, complete with diagrams. I am clearly an old prude.
Have a great day x

Looney, silly mEn!! No idea sometimes lol

Thanks everyone! 2nums, I don't actually like LCMs but I'm glad it hit your spot!!hehe yes, dss will love a nice normal sibling!! Hehe

Cossi, sorry you missed it, but you can reignite it at any point in time!! Lol

Hey miss Rosie cheeks! How are you?

I predict a boy for me, but really hope that I get a little girl!! Hehe

I'm lucky so far as I don't have any symptoms yet. I'm super happy and not tired yet. I'm sure it will come with a bit more time.

Hope everyone has a fantabulous day!! Xxx

I'm good Squeegs! I have a cold so I feel congested and icky but could be worse so I'm not complaining (much) haha...I think you and I have the same O date and possibly the same due date! How exciting!!!!! :)

Oh that's so exciting!! Ff says mine is 19 June. Which is not quite 2 weeks before dhs birthday and our 1st wedding anniversary!

Sorry you're feeling do crap, I hate having colds!!!

Haha Amanda

Good morning Lisa!

Squeegs, mine is June 18th, so close!!!! What a great anniversary present!!!!

Good morning ladies

Just saying hello :) starting to feet a cold :( boo hoo Xx

Good Morning Ladies! Rosie and Lainey sorry you are getting cold! feel better soon

Cossie: we are really thinking about it, i find i just cant motivate myself to go through all the steps to get there. Sell house, find job, find place to live, do bank loan stuff again, buy again! its a lot of stuff

Nana i dont know where you are, but with work and TTC you have a lot on your plate, i just want you to know that we miss you and are here for you for whatever you need!

Im feeling pretty good today! for some reason the fact that my pre-ov temps are good and low is making me feel good about this cycle! that is based on nothing other than i need something to make me feel good about it!

Had a good meeting with my old boss yesterday, and he really made me feel much better about the work situation. i told him what had happened to me recently and he was surprised they put that much shit on me, when at a much snr level (where he is) the quality of my work is always considered to be great. so that made me realise that the recent crap had actually very little to do with me!
I have today off, and its rainy so im still in bed! going to catch up on some TV, ive got some Gruen Planet to watch! (you guys like that show?) my DH looks like Todd and as a result i have a huge crush on him! hahahaha

Amanda the sex talk was all in an effort to get us duffered! we have to know what works! :)
Plus with the position that M2Q and I were talking about, it would be cruel not to share!

Morning ladies! Well my kids are STILL sick...well they have the runs (sorry TMI!) soooo over being housebound.
I had the crappest nights sleep ever! Am so tired and not motivated to do anything, but this mess in my house is driving me CRAZY! Lol.

Squiggley & Rosie...Poppy's birthday is the 22nd June. It's such a nice time to have a baby because they're all snuggley as it gets cold but by the time it gets freezing they're over the million night feeds! :) I lived in orange when poppy was born and it was freezing, I used to hate getting out of my nice warm bed but loved the warm snuggley feeds under a cozy blanket with my tiny bubba at the same time.

Hope you're all having a lovely morning so far!

I still can't quite picture that position to be honest. I think you need to get the barbie dolls out and do a pictorial for us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->