Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Pammy I hope you catch that eggy!

Sasha I think you're nuts but good on you for riding for charity!

Kiwi I think it will be Sasha month l round - paul had that has pain after the lap they did for his hernia - there is no way he would have been up for bd but I hope you are able to power on thru it and get nicely duffered!

Still no news from Ginny! I'm hoping it is because she is out celebrating good news and not the opposite!

I know angel, I'm so worried for her....sending every ounce of positivity her way right now, ill use my next supply on myself....

And yeah, I'm crazy, but we already knew that! I do seem to be at least a bit more cheerful today, so maybe in snapping out of the rut in anticipation of my ride!

:hi: ANGEL - my gosh I nearly forgot the most important person on here. How are you hun? 13 days of AF my god. You poor thing. Hopefully she is heading out of there and moved onto someone else (not on this group though but someone far far away). Sorry its early morning and brain is a little fuzzy but how are things with your thyroid? My thyroid is no where like yours is. My results were alittle low and she said that could be a reason so I was put on a low dose of thyroid medication. this is my 3rd month so not sure if it is working or not. I thought my weight gain was from eating too much chocolates and cake :rofl: still waiting for it to come off me though. Hope they sort something out for you soon. Its funny how a little like a thryoid could cause so much problems. I am praying that yours will be sorted now.
Things are not great with my thyroid but they should have me starting on meds on Friday if all goes to plan and then things should start looking up!

Ditto Ginny, I'm so sorry for your loss xxxxx we are here for you xxx

I'm so sorry ginny - that is devastating news - sending big hugs and wishing I could make your hurt go away xx

I really feel for Ginny... what a horrible thing women must deal with. love and hugs Ginny

we love you ginny. remember to lay it all on us, vent, cry, whatever, we're here for you through this and everything else. so much love to you and DF. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

My heart is just breaking for ginny. I can't even find the words to say how sorry i am

Ditto Ginny! that is just horrible! when you are ready we are all here for you, we all support and love you xoxoxoxo

oh dear, I'm not on top girls but I'm guessing Ginny has MC'd? That's so sad. I hope she comes back here soon to let us cyber-hug her. xxx

I'm so sorry Ginny, I don't even know what to say:( I hope you can find comfort from your beautiful DS and DF. Praying for you xxx

Maddy aren't you on fb? If you are we need to get you in there...

I feel like our little family here has suffered such a great loss today. I just wish there was something more I/we could do for Ginny xxx

Our family has suffered a great loss. So very heart breaking

I hope this is the month for you Major Bee! i am a TOTAL nerd when it comes to charts, i usually have several on the go, that are colour coded and awesome!

I miss the TWW...i hate waiting to ov! Started SMEP this morning!

Yay for nerds! Gotta love a colour code...

Hey major bee! Welcome!! Good luck sweetie! Did you gave any time off between cycles, or get straight back into it after mc? Sweet dreams! Xx

Hi Mum 2 Quigley, thanks! No went straight into ttc. MC was about 5 weeks, so very early and I think my cycle has stayed roughly on track - will find out in the next week :)

Hi Major Bee. Charts and graphs and spreadsheets are fab!!!! I have a beautiful colour coded spreadsheet for my holiday - my family laughed when I sent it to them 4 weeks before I arrived!
Fx'ed for your BFP ;)

Hi Missie! So fab you share your spreadsheets around :) And glad I'm not alone in my nerdiness!!

Welcome Majorbee!!! I'm sure you will love our little group!

Well day 13 of AF today and I think she is finally easing off a little! Hopefully she'll leave by tomorrow! I've had enough!

Thanks Pauls_angel. Hugs to you on 13 days of AF - that sounds awful.

MAJORBEE - HI and welcome. Oh my God we are neighbours!! I am an Aussie living in Ireland! I lived in UK for 4yrs before meeting DH and then moved to Ireland where I have been for 7yrs. You are going to love it on here but the girls are right - the TMI is never TMI!! The more you share the better for us! :rofl:

Hellooooo neighbour! You will probably understand when I say that its really "familiar" talking to the girls on here - its hard to properly put my finger on it, but its just a bit different to the UK girls. Gross over-generalisation & I have some very lovely UK friends, but there's just an extra almost imperceptable (is that a word??) level of relaxedness I have when chatting with Aussies. I'm almost thinking the TMI motto here is a challenge!! :haha:

AFM, I'm now 11dpo I think & figure I will wait until 13/14dpo to test. Getting crampy belly & am tried during the day but couldn't sleep last night. To bed at 2am & up at 7 with DD - zzzzz.... No sore bbs, which I'd quite like please as that would be a great symptom!!

I don't know Ginny but :hugs: to her. MC is awful xxx

Hope everyone else is okay.

Anyone testing soon???

Yes you have found us on a very sad day majorbee....we are such a close group that it feels like family, and I dare say that we are all feeling quite devastated tonight about Ginny. She was our first bfp in this group....(if my memory serves me correctly)

Not to detract from your welcome, we are very pleased for new additions to the family! I hope you get your bfp very soon xx

2mums, that will be the perfect gift while angel is still thinking of something to send to nana! :)

Abby, hope today wasn't too painful for you! glad DH is on the ball and got you out of there! xxx oh my....what a wanker of a relative!!! i would have bitch slapped him!

Nana, hopefully they will be sensitive & not ask. If they do, maybe you could say something like 'we're just waiting patiently' so they get the hint? men are still men at the end of the day, aren't they! And I think what you said about your ride might be spot on - maybe subconsciously you haven;t wanted to be preggy, might be a different story now that the ride will be over>?

Angel, thinking of you sweetie! xxx it's the worst to have AF at all, but for 13 days, I understand why you're down! xxx

Kiwi, That does sound a bit unnerving, but it's better to know these things in advance! sometimes doctors don't explain as well as pateints who have been through it. I really hope the dead dog pays off this month and you get your BFP!! haha I have also heard of lots of people getting preggy after this test! everything crossed for you hun!! good luck with the tests, will be thinking of you, and I'm sure you will be fine!!

MajorBee, good luck!

Oh Ginny, I wish we could all wake up tomorrow and have this be a terrible dream, I wish we could all do something! We are all here, and just so devastated for you, you poor darling, please lean on us! xxxxx

kiwi- best of luck tomorrow, i'm sure you'll be exhausted, but try to let us know how you went, we'll all be thinking of you. I like you idea of bd'ing no matter what, bc its true a lot of bfps come after that procedure, fx for you darl!!!

Still feeling so heartbroken - have been crying just thinking of our poor Ginny! I really do feel like we are all family! I can't even imagine the heartache you must feel Ginny honey - sending all my hugs, love and prayers your way - squeeze your little max extra tight tonight! Xx

Kiwi I will be praying hard for you tomorrow lovely lady! X

Heading to bed for an early night - ditto to squeegs comment - am hoping to wake up and find that today has been a bad dream! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->