Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Sending all the love I have to you Ginny. So very sad for you. Just devastated for you xoxo

Maybe squeegs, maybe my subconscious has been working against my conscious mind! I guess we will find out soon...

My problems just feel so trivial given what's happened today, have given myself a square kick up the ass to pull my head in! X

Nana, everyone's problems are different! You're no less significant than Ginny. We all just need to support each other through the best & worst of everything!

Night everyone!! Sweet dreams

Ginny I'm sooooooo sorry, love so much and am truly devastated for you and df Xx xxx

Ginny - so sorry to hear about your loss, thinking of you and your family xx

Kiwi, God luck tomorrow honey Xx

Angel,I really hope that your af buggers off now! Xxx

kiwi- best of luck tomorrow, i'm sure you'll be exhausted, but try to let us know how you went, we'll all be thinking of you. I like you idea of bd'ing no matter what, bc its true a lot of bfps come after that procedure, fx for you darl!!!

Hey darl.... you're sounding more and more Australian every day :rofl:
hopefully the hospital will have free wifi so I can let you all know how I get on afterwards. If not I am sure the hotel will have. DH and I are off to a hotel for tonight and tomorrow night. Because the hospital is about 1hr away and we have to be there for 8am we thought this will be nice. So we are going on a date tonight, lovely meal, nice wine and a cheeky BD before tomorrow :happydance:

GOOD NIGHT TO EVERYONE who is due to go to bed. Its lunch for me so off to the in-laws for a roast sunday dinner :thumbup:

Good night girls, sending much love to you all :hugs:

Good luck for tomorrow kiwi!have a great feeling you will be duffed before you know it:)

Welcome majorbee :hi:

:hugs: ginny xxx

kiwi- cheers mate, :rofl: i'll take that as a compliment! Enjoy your date night!!! and your roast!

night everyone

xx

My face has broken out in acne :( there is not enough concealer in the world that will cover this!

I also have a sick 6 year old. Autoimmune disease sucks.

Off to the doctor this morning.

Love you, Ginny <3

Morning girls!

Had a shocking sleep last night :( couldn't stop thinking of Ginny and her df - just so sad for them. Sending lots of love and prayers your way Ginny!

Hopefully today will be a better day with better news all round. Kiwi thinking of and praying for you today lovely! Hope all goes well and that the recovery process is speedy!

Am hoping AF will make her exit today - was almost light enough to be spotting this morning - so am thinking she may be gone by tonight!

I hope everyone else has an awesome day! Xx

Good morning lovelies!

Good luck kiwi, thinking of you!!

Ginny, hope today is a better day!

Smithy, your profile pic still makes me smile every time!!

Have a great day! Xx

Hi Girls,

Finally up to date with everything. So much has happened.

BIG HELLO to everyone,

Good luck today Kiwi. Hope it all goes well for you.

:hugs: for Ginny. Thinking of you hun xx

Smithy not fun when your little ones are sick.

AFM - We had a busy weekend in the garden. I should reword that I had a busy day in the garden & DH looked after Audrina on Saturday. Sunday I looked after Audrina & DH cleaned out our gutters. Our garden hasn&#8217;t been touch in almost 12months I know we are terrible. Lucky we don&#8217;t have a big garden. In the next two weekends or so we will need to do some more weeding & relocate some plants in the garden. Then the weather will be awesome & we can start having BBQ&#8217;s at our place.

This is my 7 month trying TTC yay. I am in two minds right now. One is trying hard to not think about it & the second one is I can&#8217;t stop thinking about it :wacko:. So this month we are going to just give it everything we have & not worry about gender & just have fun in the bedroom. See how long I can last.

I hate Mondays mornings!

Morning ladies! I hope this week brings us a better one than last week:)

Still so sad about Ginny's news :( Ihope she finds the strength she needs to pull through this xxx

Lisafr, I know its hard not to try and think about things! I'm doing this 'lets just have sex whenever thing' after a visit to my doc on Saturday morning but it's hard not trying to work out when O day is!! BUT I vowed to not pee on anything for the remainder of the year (apart from the toliet :rofl:) so we will just see what happens! You have a beautiful baby girl so trust in your body and know that you can conceive!!! That's what my doc told me so now that is what I am trying to do:) Fingers crossed for you that this is your month-I think we will get a few more BFP's this cycle!

I hate Monday morning's too! Just reinstates everything I need to get done by the end of the week!

Have a great day girls xxx

Morning girls, i just wanted to say a quick hello, crazy morning at work but should be better this afternoon xxx

Hope you all have a great morning and i will be back soon!

Ginny sending love and prayers to you today and always xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->