Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Good morning ladies Xx

Ginny still thinking of you and Chris Xx

Smithy your poor bub x

Squiggles :hi: x

Nana hope work goes smoothly x

Angel I hope the witch pee's off today x

kiwi thinking of you today x

Hi to everyone else Xx

I'm just lying in bed knackered still from last night hahaha .day off today sooooooo that's good but working rest of week :( boo hoo! My boobs are like at least one cup size bigger, if not two! Needto but me some ahh bras I think :) x

Been to doctor! My levels at 4weeks 6 days were 471. No scans until 12 weeks :(

Because there are no problems with the pregnancy to date and I have good strong hcg - I might go see a walk in clinic and ask them for a scan referral

Yay the witch is gone! Can't even book into the clinic until I'm 10 weeks! This is going to be a long 4 weeks lol. Thanks girls xx

hi ladies, thanks for all your kind words - it makes me feel really loved.

I'm so sorry that I had to share that type of news - especially since some of you are newly pregnant or will be very soon.

I have an appointment at the hospital today at 2.30. I haven't decided how I want things to be managed. It's just so hard thinking about it all, but I want it to be over quickly at the same time.

I am dreading telling our friends and family. For some reason it's so much easier talking to all of you guys.

I'm just devastated still. I'm also sad for all the wasted energy I put into thinking about these babies that were never going to happen, and poor Max all those times I was sick on the couch and not playing with him maybe as much as I should. All for nothing.

I'm sorry I haven't really read anyone else's news. I just feel like I'm in a bit of a bubble at the moment :(

You're allowed to be in a bubble honey. And we are all here for you no matter what. I have far too much experience with these things :( if you want to pm me or want me to call you, just let me know xx

:hugs: Ginny

I know I've only known you for a short while, but I feel so close with you girls it's a strange sort of comfort I know so please, everything that everyone has saod on here is 100% true. Please lean on us if it helps you xxx

Angel glad the witch has gone Xx

Ginnyagain honey,I am just so sorry for your loss, no words can make it better but know that e are all here for you, and like smithy said, of you want to talk privately to anybody that's great.also if you want to talk on the phone just let me know and you can have a cry xxx

hi ladies, thanks for all your kind words - it makes me feel really loved.

I'm so sorry that I had to share that type of news - especially since some of you are newly pregnant or will be very soon.

I have an appointment at the hospital today at 2.30. I haven't decided how I want things to be managed. It's just so hard thinking about it all, but I want it to be over quickly at the same time.

I am dreading telling our friends and family. For some reason it's so much easier talking to all of you guys.

I'm just devastated still. I'm also sad for all the wasted energy I put into thinking about these babies that were never going to happen, and poor Max all those times I was sick on the couch and not playing with him maybe as much as I should. All for nothing.

I'm sorry I haven't really read anyone else's news. I just feel like I'm in a bit of a bubble at the moment :(

No words, honey. Just lots of love. Sending lots of it to you. xoxo

Ginny I truly am heartbroken for you, I hope your appt goes ok. Please let me know if there is anything I can do!! Lots of hugs Hun!! Xx

Ginny, again I just wish I could hug you and fix everything. Will be praying for you and Chris as you make decisions about what to do and how to tell everyone and as you head to the hospital for your appointment today. I just wish I could do more to help! Like the others have said I am also happy to call you if you need to chat or cry. It is natural to grieve - not just the babies you've lost but also the time you've lost playing with Max and the time and energy you feel you have wasted thinking about the baby or feeling sick and not being able to go out. I think our world often emphasises the 'pick yourself back up and keep pushing forward' attitude but fails to say it is OK to grieve. I know you'll have to move on at some point but make sure you give yourself the time you need first. I think contacting the counselling services is a great starting place. Lots of love coming your way xx

That's really wonderful advice, angel. Greiving and doing things on your own time is very important. We will be here every step of the way.

Ginny, good luck today sweetie, if nothing else, I hope some answers will help you make the big decisions & that it can start to make you heal. You stay in your bubble, and just talk here as much as you need, it's a safe place here & were all here for you xxxxxxx

smithy- ive been breaking out too, its worse than any other symptom and i hate it!

:jo: mailed your stuff, as early as i could get my ass out of the house, noon!! :rofl:

angel- so glad the witch is gone!!

Ginny :hugs::hugs: like the others said, stay in your bubble, grieve, take time to deal with it how You need to. We will be here, for whatever, whenever you need. Just try not to be too hard on yourself. so much love to you and chris today!! :hugs: xxx

2mums it's basically my only symptom! Besides the blue boobs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->