Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

2mums it's basically my only symptom! Besides the blue boobs

exact same, my :holly: are thrice what they were, blue, and TMI, my nipples are getting blacker by the day, :rofl: and then there's the acne, makes me want to scream, MIL asked me yesterday, exact words "so honey what are you doing with those spots on your face" I politely explained it was hormonal and then my reply when she was out of earshot was "trying to fucking get rid of them for fucks sake" :haha:

Thanks 2mums! You're ace :) xxx

Ginny my thoughts are with you and your family right now. I just hope that this horrible time is over as quickly and with as little pain as possible for you. I really cant even imagine what you are going through but so wish there was something more I could do to help....in the meantime im also sending bucket loads of love and care over for you hun xxx

2mums it's basically my only symptom! Besides the blue boobs

exact same, my :holly: are thrice what they were, blue, and TMI, my nipples are getting blacker by the day, :rofl: and then there's the acne, makes me want to scream, MIL asked me yesterday, exact words "so honey what are you doing with those spots on your face" I politely explained it was hormonal and then my reply when she was out of earshot was "trying to fucking get rid of them for fucks sake" :haha:

My nipples haven't changed. They died with number 1 lol.

Oh no, hahaha. My mother with die of disgust when she sees my face.

Loves, Ginny. I am all too aware of the time right now. Huge hugs sweetheart. I wish I could take this all away from you

Yeah Kiwi - good luck getting those tubes cleared out hun - and hope you can get some spermies up there quick smart!

have been contemplating my old thermometers today....up to high today on cbfm....there is a small (VERY SMALL) part of my brain thats tempted to temp until o....but its very small...

clear blue fertility monitor :)

LOL! I hoped it would be something like that - I thought it stood for "can't be f'd method" and then wondered why 2mums would be sending you something to help! I seriously am so blonde - my poor tired brain is fried!

Oh Angel you are too cute hehe :hugs: x

My boobs have like DOUBLED in size :cry: I need to go buy some new bras that dont have wires! Maybe the Ahhhhhh bra??? Hmmm

Also so moody and tired, But am not sure if that is from the thyroid or the pregnancy :( Have put on weight aswel :( Which I think is from the thyroid cause it is too early for the pregnancy !!

clear blue fertility monitor :)

LOL! I hoped it would be something like that - I thought it stood for "can't be f'd method" and then wondered why 2mums would be sending you something to help! I seriously am so blonde - my poor tired brain is fried!

:rofl: not sure DH or :jo: for that matter would appreciate what I could send if that was the case, :rofl::rofl::rofl: I would if asked though, hahahahah!!!

i hope you get an egg on that cbfm this time :jo:

melainey- i have some ahh bras, they help a lot, or sports bras, in the beginning when i was soo sore i couldnt even walk without boob pain i was sleeping in them too. something without wires will give you some comfort and support without being painful

Yeah that's what I was thinking Amber :) I think I will need to go get me some today :happydance:

Lainey - I wouldn't be surprised if your moodiness and weight were thyroid related as I have had those probs too and am not duffered - hopefully your thyroid meds will kick in quickly and you'll start to feel better! x

Angel, I was just studying your display pic and my goodness, you are beautiful!

Smithy that is very kind of you to say! Although I was much thinner then - I'm not feeling very beautiful right now - have put on weight, have AF related breakouts which have lasted longer than normal (but will hopefully go away now!) and am very overdue for a hair cut! By Christmas I hope to look a little better again!

Ugh I have some wicked heartburn!! How are you ladies today!!

I'm pretty certain that even if you weighed a tonne you would still be a stunner

FF doesn't want to give me an O date... grr!! I know I have had 2 days of dark OPK's!!

I agree with Smithy Angel you are beautiful, and no matter how much weight you put on you will always be beautiful xxx

Pammy why is there a red vertical line on your chart? It's all so confusing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->