Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

I put it into Opk watch mode... no crosshairs were given so I manually set the Ov date.

I'd take the manual thing out Pammy and see where FF puts it?

Pammy it won't change until its sure. It looks like you haven't ovd and if you've had positive opks today's dip is probably a sign for a bit rise tomorrow!!

Angel I agree, you are a gorgeous gorgeous girl, inside and out! Xxx

Hello ladies!
Ginny really hope its going ok. I had a little think about notifying people. may be do a facebook email (well get DF to send it), explaining what has happened and how you would appreciate a little time with the family etc. that way its letting everyone know in one hit, and its not posting on a status update or something? a friend of mine did that with similar news and it allowed for more privacy some how. just a thought! xoxo

Kiwi, hope that its gone ok today for you too! let us know when you can!

Goodness if my boobs got bigger with a pregnancy id have my boobs arriving weeks ahead of me! DH would sure be happy, he got quite upset when i lost some size with a weight loss.

OK so evil duffered chick at work is totally giving me the shits. EVERYTIME she sees me she tells me about another friend who is duffered. Today it was a friend who doesnt even want kids! Im convinced she is trying to coax me into admitting we are TTC....but i wont do it, cause all of these women who are duffered are keeping it secret and she cant keep her mouth shut!

You poor thing, Abby! I woulg like nothing more than to punch her. Grr :hugs:

Pammy ive thought this MANY times before, the evil behaviour is pretty rooted in there, and as yet she has had nothing but easy everything in her life.

So i guess this is just my bad Karma!

Smithy, id love nothing but to watch you take her!

Bitches get their own back!! don't you worry... she will have an ugly baby... next time she is rude to you... tell her she will have an ugly baby!!

well...see thats bad karma to the baby, and i think the baby has suffered enough...coming from the egg of the biggest bitch on the planet.

Truth be known, i dont want anything bad to happen, i just dont need her good fortune thrust in my face! like how she tells me how rich they are! who needs to hear that? thats great if you are, but surely you dont tell people? you should thank your good blessings, give to charity and stay shut up about it?

Ill take her down! :rofl: I don't wish anything bad on her either. Losing her voice box would benefit everyone!

yeah, in fact i think that would benefit the baby too!

She has a loud, "dont you know im always right and you are always wrong, and i cant keep a secret" voice....so yeah

Thoughts with u today ginny and with Ur family. Stay in Ur bubble for as long as u want. Everyone will understand.

Off to hospital now. Nerves kicking in :( will keep u posted as the day goes on

Exactly, benefits and no negatives. It's a win win and I get good mojo in return. Let me at her.

Thoughts with u today ginny and with Ur family. Stay in Ur bubble for as long as u want. Everyone will understand.

Off to hospital now. Nerves kicking in :( will keep u posted as the day goes on

GOOD LUCK KIWI! remember to think of baby Ethan xo

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"