Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

I for one cannot WAIT to see the photo of Nana's other half, post spray-tan-sex.
Awesome idea, Rosie. Awesome.

Lol Amanda, you didn't want to be involved in our extensive sex positions talk, yet you want to see photos of post tan sex?!?!? Haha you sicko!

LOL girls I am trying to have a quick read through during silent reading time and keep laughing out loud!

Amanda we are mainly considering Baulkham Hills then Castle Hill and Winston Hills - Our back ups are then Kings Langley, Beautmont Hills, Glenwood, Kellyville then if we need to after that we'll consider Quakers Hill, Kellyville Ridge, Rouse Hill, The Ponds, Stanhope Gardens.

So we may well be neighbours yet!

Well went for a debt consolidation loan and got declined....we are so in need of this money and I am soo angry

Oh that sucks Pammy :(

How come they wouldn't give it to you? I thought debt consolidation loans was like replacing lots of little debts with just one so you pay less interest or something

Bummer Pammy :(

Amanda - I just got an email from the agent listing your parents' house it was among the properties in the email! Nicely presented but out of our price range!

Bugger, Pam. Will you try another bank? I actually heard on a TV show today that credit is drying up & people are having difficulty refinancing all sorts of debts at the moment.

2 defaults on a personal westpac loan my DH has within 3 months they wont touch us... what a waste... I had a unpaid day off for that crap.

Far out you girls are funny.

Im sure DH wont come near me until he is satisfied that all tan has been washed off!!!! But if by chance when i wake up he has suffered the effects....well i will sneak in a pic!

BAHAHAHAHA

Pammy I'm sure I see ads on TV all the time that say "we don't care about your bad credit history...." for debt consolidation companies - next time I see one I'll post their contact details.

Oh before I go I have to share - my 4 year old nephew is such a cutie - according to my SIL he has been dancing around the house singing "gumnut style" thinking they are the words to the psy song... :rofl:

Far out you girls are funny.

Im sure DH wont come near me until he is satisfied that all tan has been washed off!!!! But if by chance when i wake up he has suffered the effects....well i will sneak in a pic!

BAHAHAHAHA

YOu HAVE to not mention the spray tan, and get him to motorboat you.

Bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oh before I go I have to share - my 4 year old nephew is such a cutie - according to my SIL he has been dancing around the house singing "gumnut style" thinking they are the words to the psy song... :rofl:

LOL at gumnut style :haha:

Excellent! Does he look like this -----> :happydance:

hahahaha Motorboating!

Nana very glad that the boss chickened out! i love it when people are scared of me! hahahaha

Ginny i think you did the right thing, and at this point, whatever you need to do/say is appropriate. i will be thinking of you tomorrow

i need a little assurance on some TMI stuff. lately when we have been BDing a lot seems to come out. im starting to think i have a short space and it hits one end and comes out the other (such as what would happen if you poured water quickly into a shallow dish). please someone tell me that some gets where it needs to go? i doesnt always happen, but a lot of the time it does. i hate waste!

Abby that's normal, the swimmers get out of the semen really fast the rest is just "leftovers"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->