Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Hi missy! Yay for crosshairs! The wait begins!

Major, I forgot to say, paste the thumbnail code rather than the link code to your soggy and you will get a pretty picture like ours!

Nana, so sorry hun!! It's the worst feeling hey! I bet you'll be joining her in two weeks! And you never know, they may have been trying for ages, so they aren't necessarily doing something better than you!

Amanda, I think everyone is different, ive heard some crazy pill stories!

Smithy, hope you can feel better soon!

Got my bitch badge on this morning ladies! its my pre ovulation bad mood! which is NOT good at enticing BDing, which just made me bitchier!

Good mourning beautiful ladies :)

Squeegs enjoy Thomas, sounds awesome!x

Amanda I was the same on the pill, and it screwed NY cycle up rather than fix it! Haven't been on the pill since I was 19I think! :)

Nana you have every right to feel the way you do!I was the same before my bfp! Especially to people who don't even try!Xx

Rosie I think you're right :happydance: as for the spiders... I hate spiders! Haha :ninja:

I can't remember anything else! Seriously I'm not liking the lack of memory what so ever! I normally have a great memory! Haha hubby it's at autocross today! Don't know if I'm going to last all day or not! And not due how I will explain the tiredness to SIL and BIL ! hmmmm x

Hi all

15DPO today... but i tested at 11dpo and there was not a line in sight...

could this be an evap??

Im holding my pee in to try again lol

Attachments

• IMG_1164.jpg
    IMG_1164.jpg
    6.2 KB · Views: 11
Looks like a bfp to me :) congrats !

well morning sickness has finally kicked in! the smell of Daniels chicken made me spew! :(

Daniel it's being a complete asshole today! wanker!

Looks like a bfp to me :) congrats !

well morning sickness has finally kicked in! the smell of Daniels chicken made me spew! :(

Daniel it's being a complete asshole today! wanker!

I hope your morning sickness goes soon!!!

Dude that's a huge massive bfp!!!! Congratulations

I'm chucking all over the place too Lainey and mr oh is being a total dick too!

What's the deal with then seriously? I bought him done gifts and gave then to him today and he was sooooooo ungrateful and just kept finding something wrong with everything? And then he says that he's going to buy a new car when his tax comes in and seems to have forgotten that I need a wedding ring!!! My one (was a cheapish one cause we got married remote) broke and I haven't had a ring on my finger since like march but he doesn't care about me! So over crappy men!

I agree! And the worst part of it is they turn it around as if your a Bitch when you bite! What do they expect! I'm going to get a prostitutes used dildo and slap him with it hahaha : rofl:

Yeah do that!! Mofo

Ill buy you a wedding ring Lainey, I love you.

Taralyn, a bummer your dw couldn't conceive! How does she feel about you being the oven now? I hope it doesn't take too long for you! 2mums, an amazing girl in here is proof that at home ai works! She was our second BFP in this group!

It was really hard when we realised it wasn't going to work.... in the end her age was becoming a factor as well and those little eggs just didn't want to play ball :( It was her final decision to not go any further, there were more options but the doc didn't think she was a very good candidate, it was actually the doc that suggested it might be better to start trying with me rather than wait too much longer.
We have had a long break in between, I was very worried about how she would handle me getting pregnant in the beginning. There are still some sore points but we seem to be working them out.

Having said that we had a massive fight today! bahh I am so cross with her right now :growlmad: she has apologised and I am trying to consider whether I am over-reacting a bit. She has gone out with a friend which is probably a good thing as I still feel like throwing things at her. :brat: DW went out last night for what was supposed to be a few hours and was still out in the wee hours of the morning. I got mad and started yelling that it had better not be like this when we have another bub........
I think part of my touchiness is insecurities left from when I had my daughter. I separated from her dad before she was born and I have all these memories of being pregnant and alone and him not turning up to anything he was supposed to. None of this is her fault but at the same time, a little understanding that I need to feel nurtured right now would be nice.

Gosh I have just joined and here I am pouring my heart out!

I seem to have a testing obsession that is a little out of control... I got another BFN today, but I am still holding on to some hope..... Maybe my readiness to yell and stomp at my wife is baby hormones making me crazy? I also feel a bit queasy but that happens when I get stressed or upset too.
we shall see I guess

Hi all

could this be an evap??

Just wanted to say CONGRATS! that looks like a clear BFP to me.... and that has given me hope after todays BFN too :happydance:

Hi all

could this be an evap??

Just wanted to say CONGRATS! that looks like a clear BFP to me.... and that has given me hope after todays BFN too :happydance:

Thank You.

i Wouldn't give up.. i tested at 11dpo and the test had no sign of a second line.

:hugs:

Congratulations Square Pants! how do you feel?

Taralyn pour your heart out as much as you want! I have a total POAS addiction so i understand.

My DH is a bit scared of me today! i need to get out of this bitch mood. i went to the shops and there were just so many stupid people! not suffering fools well today! then tonight we having dinner with my parents....no doubt my mother will have some judgement to throw my way. oh well.

Sorry Husbands and OHs are misbehaving today!
might be time for some more disney.

Abby Disney sounds like a wonderful idea :hugs: I wish I could live in a Disney movie hehehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->