Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Yeah me too!
Today im starting with beauty and the beast. then may be Aladdin....always had a bit of a crush on Aladdin! yes i know he is a cartoon! but he is still cute!

I have to somehow convince DH to BD, im trying to do every other day, and when he wasnt in the mood i think i yelled at him....which didnt do me any favours.

Yeah they don't like when we yell :(

I had a crush on the prince in little mermaid haha

Yeah Eric is quite nice, i think the little mermaid is my fav. Under the sea is just a fantastic song, so is kiss the girl, part of that world....all great!

Yeah I loved little mermaid when I was growing up! LOVE SEBASTIAN!

I'm ok girls, slightly cranky myself, the boys are irritating me today! Good to see my parents tho :)

I'm pretty sure I am out this month.... I have want I am pretty sure is the beginning of AF.... just spotting for now but that is usual for my first day. Its a little early so there is still hope that it is IB but I don't think so...

On a brighter note, my little tantrum has resulted in DW organising a hotel room in the city for the night... I am getting my anniversary weekend after all, (our wedding anniversary is on Monday) and my daughter is off to her dads for the night. We had cancelled it because we have a lot on at the moment but I think DW decided she had better pamper me if she doesn't want the evil me to come back:haha:

Oh thats nice Taralyn! i hope the witch doesnt arrive and it is an IB for you!

Just got myself some afternoon delight BDing! So in a better mood. Had a little chat to the sperm to do their best, and asked the eggy to be receptive to the sperm, and finally to the baby! i said that we are all so looking forward to having you, and giving you life.
so silly seeing as im not surging yet, but im close, and you just never know!

Smithy - glad your gonna ask for some meds. I know I will be asking for meds for morning sickness next time - I have had enough morning sickness to last me a lifetime.

Newbie - I think M2Q has such a good point, they might have been ttc for ages and just not told anyone like you guys too. I know it doesn't make you feel any better though - I know I will be gutted the next time someone announces their pregnancy.

Re the pill.. I was on and off it since I was 16 until a few months before having Max. I had crazy AF's as a teenager - really heavy and a 21 day cycle, I had to go on it as I became anemic. I never liked being on it though as it'd make me slightly nauseous for the first few days of a new packet, so I tended to only go on the pill a few months before I had a holiday so I could skip AF's.

Taralyn - did you guys ever consider doing IVF with your eggs but her becoming pregnant? I know IVF makes it a whole different ball game though. Enjoy your hotel stay :)

Told my other close friends today, they've all been really supportive and nice about it, but I've just been more upset about it today. My bump has gone down heaps but still can't fit into my normal jeans yet. Chris is so certain that the next time will work and I just don't understand how he can be so positive about it.

2mums - hope everything is OK with you and your OH. Been sending positive vibes your way x

Oh thats nice Taralyn! i hope the witch doesnt arrive and it is an IB for you!

Just got myself some afternoon delight BDing! So in a better mood. Had a little chat to the sperm to do their best, and asked the eggy to be receptive to the sperm, and finally to the baby! i said that we are all so looking forward to having you, and giving you life.
so silly seeing as im not surging yet, but im close, and you just never know!

Abs maybe next time I will have to talk "nicely" to the eggs, sperm, Ethan and everything else. This week I was very cross and told them to "cop themselves on and stop messing around". I was very mean. I was trying the tough love approach! :) Fingers crossed it works for you.
Happy BDing!!!

I think Chris is just trying to keep you positive Ginny. It's going to be a rough time for you sweetheart <3

Thanks Smithy!

Ginny: your road to recovery is going to have lots of ups and downs. which sucks, but let yourself be sad, and be kind to yourself. Im glad that your friends are being great. Also glad that Chris is being positive. Sometimes when my husband is positive i want to hit him...i get AF and cry and he says, next month! or something and its just not what i want to hear. but i love that he is like that, when in the dark place its nice to have someone in the partnership see something of a silver lining! it doesnt feel like that at the time though. much love hun xoxoxo

Kiwi: with my mood today im surprised i was so nice actually! If your tough love works i will certainly be taking that approach too! Im going to hope it works for us both, then your Ethan and my Oscar can be friends! xo

Hey there girls! I am just going to cook & eat dinner, then I will come back to catch up on todays events. I just thought I would post this link, It is a blog about my sister's triplet pregnancy - the lead up to finding out etc. pretty good read. Made me cry - may just be bacuase I'm a little close to the story, but it's worth the read!

https://www.mamamia.com.au/parenting/the-truth-about-triplets/#comments

Gosh I wish it was. They got married last year and this was a 'whoopsie'...bummer!! I'd like a whoopsie please!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->