Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

I use to get P**ed off with DH as well as every month I would be a mess crying all over the place and up to the heavens saying "why me" and what did I do so wrong in my life and how he must be disappointed this his sisters are very fertile and I am a dud. He is so wonderful with his nieces and newphews and friends children it hurts to struggle giving him that opportunity. On day I heard a mate of his (who's gf had a baby only about 6wks before) say to him "oh this is the best feeling ever becmoing a dad, you should try it" and I know this must have stung him. I cried in the shower that night until the hot water ran out and went cold.
He use to say to me oh well we will try harder next month. Or relax it will happen don't get so stressed. Think positive there are worse people out there. Use to (well still does) shite me to tears. To me it looked like this never effects him.

However (whether you are into it or not) i went and saw a clairvoint (not sure of spelling) who told me to go easy on myself and on DH. He was hurting and upset as well but because he sees me in such a state he doesn't want to show that its hurting cause it will only upset me more. He is trying to be strong for me.

Maybe this is right for all the DHs out there. I do go easy on him now and even though i am in bits I try and keep it to myself and show him a little "love" as well. I know it sucks for him to.

NEWBIE - our "whoopsie" baby will happen or it has already happened and we just need to wait for 2wks to say a big WHOOPSIE!!!!

Great read Squeegs!

Well im about to head off for dinner with my parents! no doubt the conversations will revolve around
Handling work stress: just be more assertive and confident Abby
Attire: that doesnt suit you at all
weight: I worry you will have an early stroke or heart attack
Babies: i never had any trouble conceiving, surely one of my daughters will be like me

so...FUN!

Edit: Kiwi you are awesome!

OH Squeegys that is such a beautiful story and those girls are just gorgeous. I had a tear in my eye. They are so beautiful and truly a micracle.

Great read Squeegs!

Well im about to head off for dinner with my parents! no doubt the conversations will revolve around
Handling work stress: just be more assertive and confident Abby
Attire: that doesnt suit you at all
weight: I worry you will have an early stroke or heart attack
Babies: i never had any trouble conceiving, surely one of my daughters will be like me

so...FUN!

Edit: Kiwi you are awesome!

GOOD LUCK ABS. If i could find the ninja smiley i would insert it here. Just eat and leave!!

I'm not even convinced I've even o'd yet as still have ewcm! Gosh maybe I shoulda temped too until I learnt my cbfm. I know will be too ate for this cycle now if haven't o'd yet, so onto the next one for me I'm afraid :(

Ok. Early night. Up early and only 250kms to go.

Have a great Sunday xxx

Ok, have had time to get everything organised, get DSS to bed & just about to vacuum so I can head to bed! Nice to sit down for a minute!

Abs, I hope your pre-Ov mood clears up so you can get some BD! I always had trouble trying not to argue cos I knew I wanted to get freaky. Probably why it took us more than a year!! hahaha

Squarepants - I can't believe you even doubted that BFP! Nice one! congrats!

Looney & Smithy - hope you don't stay sick for too long!

Taralyn - glad you are pouring your heart out, that's what we're here for - we talk about most things here, god & bad, not just TTC - I think thats why we all love it here so much! I totally understand your reasons behind needing to feel secure at this point in time! Tough call, and good thing the doctor did bring it up, cos it is very hard for a woman enotionally to not be able to TTC. You guys will get through it, just have to keep talking! Or yelling if it suits - but if you yell, make sure you talk about what was said rather than just leaving things said in the heat of the moment alone. Well that's my advice. lol How did you find your donor? Do you know him before TTC? Also, did you say you're in Australia? Just wondering how you're married? Was it overseas? I'm very interested in prying into same sex couple's relationships - just ask 2Mums! haha Anything I ask, don't be scared to tell me to Eff off if it's not my business! I'm not really prying, just very interested! Enjoy your anniversary weekend! Oh - one more thing - 2mums did LOTS of research into getting duffered, she shared the info that orgasm is very important to help the spermies get where they need to be! Just thought i'd pass that hot tip on for your baby making!

Ginny - nice idea on the IVF! you're a thinker!! :) Glad you have your friends' support! Wish you were feeling better (of course, I know that's a stupid thing to say as of course you're not going to just feel better!) Maybe it's just Chris' way of dealing with it, if he can be positive about the next one (which I'm sure he's right) it might make it easier for him to deal with the loss. You should be back to normal again soon, and I hope it doesn't take too long to get back to you feeling up to TTC, and I really really hope it happens quickly when you are ready hun, you really deserve it after all this heartache! xxx

Abs, I found that in the end I was telling DH what my plan for the month was so he knew when I said it's bed time he had to come...HAD to. lol It was easier for me, cos as we all know TTC is NOT FUN!!!! so rather than just trying to get him in the mood, I just told him "honey let your boys out to play!" lol

Nana, hope you are hanging in there with the boys annoying you! xoxox that really sucks about your friend's oopsie. Fuck oopsies - If you don't want to be pregnant, you don't get pregnant! sorry...bit of a rant there, I just hate it when people almost literally have a stork drop the baby right in their laps when they haven't been even thinking of trying. Hope you did O - If not, you are still in with a chance, it seems to be how most of the differed ladies got their BFPs! I think it's good you threw out your thermometer! You will feel better at the end of the month for sticking to your guns!

Kiwi, hopefully your tough love worked! I'm a fan of tough love! Sweetie, You've got me in tears with you crying in the shower. What a hard day! xoxox soon you will be crying in the shower cos you're so happy!!! :)

I can totally relate to everyone's OH's playing up today! My hubby's motto today is "well you're gonna be cranky at me anyway, I may as well give you a reason!" hhmm....not fun! he just stirs me up so much - Gosh he knows how to press my buttons!!!

Glad you enjoyed the story. It's probably not an ideal story for TTC women, we're a crazy, emotional bunch! so I hope it didn't upset anyone! It's a pretty amazing story, I love those little girls so much! But it's nice to hear her speak so openly about not being excited, being scared etc. cos not many people would admit that! She's come a very long was since her severe post natal depression!

Hope you're all having a great night!

ps I just want to send a huge shout out to Angel & 2Mums, hope you're both doing ok with results etc and I want to share all my love with every single woman on this thread cos I just love you all and am so grateful for my new friends! I tell people about your girls, and I say "I know it sounds weird, but we;ve actually all become friends!" so great to have you all here!

Squeegs that is just a GREAT story :hugs:

Love to you all xx

hey everyone, i read most of everything the past two days, but not surprisingly you all can talk and talk!!!

ginny xxxx been thinking of you and chris, like the others said, he's probably trying to stay positive and keep you positive, but we all know that our OHs dont always know the right thing to say, and if he pushes the positivity then just try to talk to him, and tell him if you need time to be sad etc, but its nice he's trying to help, and im glad your friends have been understanding. Hope you feel a little better each day :hugs:

abby- smile and nod with your parents, and then come back and vent, we love you !!

newbie- hope your ride went/ will be good.

kiwi- thinking of you too xxx hope ethan comes and plays this month!

mum2q- hope thomas was fun!!!

smith and melainey- hope you two are feeling better!!

welcome T

i know im missing people, sorry, tried my best, dont have the energy for a cheat sheet.

afm, our scan was really anti climactic, no gender news-thats all OH was focused on, plus we were both not in our right minds bc thinking of her heart test coming up, so bub didn't get measured, didn't look at the cyst, didn't look at placement of placenta, didn't get a picture or a good look. but did see the HB and movement so thats all i can ask for, 4 weeks til next one. OHs test - not sure of anything, we'll hear from DR when they get the results, it obviously wasn't anything bad enough to put her straight into hospital, but we cant tell anything by just witnessing it, so more waiting. One more scan for her this week and just waiting, we both are stressed and the home is not as happy, just really want to get to the bottom of what's wrong.

2mums - sorry you didn't get to see as much of bub but glad everything is ok with buby xx Hopefully OH's results are all good news xx

Heartbeat & movement is all you need to know hun, you can focus on OH and hopefully you will get some good feedback about her so you can both be switched on for the next bubba scan and you will be able to find out the gender by then! Keep us posted sweetie! And sorry home is a bit shit at the moment, it's to be expected, you've got a lot going on at the moment, on all fronts! Try your best to love eachother through the shit so the good stuff starts to come to light again soon! xoxoxox

Heartbeat & movement is all you need to know hun, you can focus on OH and hopefully you will get some good feedback about her so you can both be switched on for the next bubba scan and you will be able to find out the gender by then! Keep us posted sweetie! And sorry home is a bit shit at the moment, it's to be expected, you've got a lot going on at the moment, on all fronts! Try your best to love eachother through the shit so the good stuff starts to come to light again soon! xoxoxox

thanks Shell. I am very grateful we saw the HB. Just sort of kicking myself for not asking about the other issues, but like you said, ive got what i need at this point. thanks for the support, will keep you all updated, we're hoping for answers asap, and we both know we'll be right as soon as we find out something, in the meantime will do our best with each other!!! xxx :flower:

And here I thought I wrote novels wow squiggles u beat me lol :)

2mums :hi: we have all been thinking of u. Glad all went well with a scan. Home life will improve. Maybe u both need a date night. Get dressed up pamper urself and go out for a lovely meal. Xxxxx

And here I thought I wrote novels wow squiggles u beat me lol :)

2mums :hi: we have all been thinking of u. Glad all went well with a scan. Home life will improve. Maybe u both need a date night. Get dressed up pamper urself and go out for a lovely meal. Xxxxx

thanks kiwi- been thinking about you alot, and fx this is your month, sending bub thoughts your way!!! We do need a date night, but will have to wait a week, we have a concert, hotel and dinner booked in brissy for the night next saturday. will be much needed!!!

will be well deserved Amber!! For both of you!

Kiwi haha yeah, I'm a bit talkative tonight!

Melainey, have you been sick any more, or just the once?

I'll catch up in the morning. Love to you all xx 2mums it's great to see you back <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->