Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

back from dinner...YES as i predicted, im too fat, and brave up re work, and that one of her daughters should be able to get preggers quickly! I can so pick it!

then my mother started to talk CM to me and sex positions! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2mums: Moving and heartbeat is good! im really sorry things are stressful right now. if i can do anything, or need to talk/vent, just we are all here for you love!

Nana: focus on the ride! and have a great time!
Kiwi and smithy and squeegs: thanks heaps and heaps
thanks everyone for the support! im just so lucky to have you all xoxoxo

Abs, sorry to hear there could have been much better topics of conversation! I hope you enjoyed your night still!

I'm off to be lovely ladies! So hot today & tonight, I'm looking ofrward to being freshly showered & hopping in bed under the cool fan! mmmm

hope you all sleep well & will see you in the morning!

See you down there Loop! hope you're well & all your kiddies are good ! (your new little BOY included:))

Evening all, just popping in to read and say a quick hi. Our computer at home has totally died, so I may not be around much until we can get it fixed.

Abby sorry about your mum Xx I hope this it's your month x

Kiwi how are you honey?x

Squeegs was dizzy all day and hit stick twice I think but ok now :) Xx

Night smithy Xx

Thanks angel :) for pregnancy they are lower again and should be under 2.. I was only 3.2 sooooooo not too far off so hoping it's all good :happydance:x

Lainey you will be fine at 3.2 - my level is currently 91.2 (should be less than 5.0) which is why I couldn't start ttc as soon as starting meds - I am way too hypothyroid!

Angel, I'm the opposite with the pill. I'm going to stay off it unroll all of my children have been born, then I'm Going back on it, I like the regular cycles and lack of pms. I know lots of people who it doesn't agree with! I really can't wait til your hormones are back on track! Did you say when your next test is???

Hi Shell - my next test isn't until the 13th nov!

Oh angel I hope the needs kick in asap :hugs: what mg did they put you on?x

Hi Lainey!!! On 100mg to start with and they will adjust up or down from there if necessary.

Sorry about being Mia today - busy day with a friends bday brunch then a few open homes then lunch with my dad and bro then more open homes then a hens night - just home now!

Squeegs great story - tear jerker though!

Abs I always had a crush on Aladdin too! Seems so silly now but as an 11 year old girl I thought he was a bit of alright! Lol!

QUOTE=Abby27;22317049]back from dinner...YES as i predicted, im too fat, and brave up re work, and that one of her daughters should be able to get preggers quickly! I can so pick it!

then my mother started to talk CM to me and sex positions! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2mums: Moving and heartbeat is good! im really sorry things are stressful right now. if i can do anything, or need to talk/vent, just we are all here for you love!

Nana: focus on the ride! and have a great time!
Kiwi and smithy and squeegs: thanks heaps and heaps
thanks everyone for the support! im just so lucky to have you all xoxoxo[/QUOTE]

:gun: :grr: :saywhat: I have just found all these smileys and I think they relate to your post. WOW you certainly picked it. :hugs: CM and sex positions are a little far.

We are lucky to have you to!!

ANGEL: 100mcg is pretty good. I actually did a script today for 200mcg/300mcg on alternate days. After a month you will notice the weight going off you and things will settle in about 2-3 mths (fingers crossed).

NEWBIE: its ride day :bike: good luck hun. Let us know how you get on. Be sure to rehydrate often!!

PAMMY: Hi. Hope all is well with you.

LAINEY: hope the dizzy and sickness goes soon or settles down to bare it. Hope you are keeping well. xx

I am one of the "Older" generations :rofl: so my boyfriend when I was 4yr old was E.T.(yes that little brown long neck alien who wanted to phone home) I LOOOOVVVVEEEEEDDDDD him and when I got old, like 24 i was going to marry him (ET) and we were going to have 5 little ET babies (3 boys and 2 girls). Yep my life was all planned. I even painted my finger red just like his. Not long after I had a crush on ET, I wanted to be a bikers girlfriend or a stripper when I grew up. Good thing I outgrew that!! :) ET would still be one of my favourite movies of all time and then followed by The Lion King. I can't watch Aladdin anymore without thinking of Peter Andre. Once he release that song "A whole new world" I just can't do it. :rofl:

Just sitting in to watch X Factor tonight. Work was so busy its nice to put my feet. It is so cold over here at the moment. The sun was shining but there was such a chill in the air. DH isn't home tonight so no fire for me. I didn't do girl guides so not very good at lighting a fire.

Hope you girls have a wonderful day.

Morning girls!

Maddy, good luck monday! Try to update us if you can!

Angel, wow that is high! I don't know much about the thyroid, but with numbers like that, I can see why you've been so off lately! So glad you went to the doctors in the first place! How did the house hunting go? Hope that all goes well soon! You know what I think? Everyone has really good & really bad times, I have had some shocking years and this year seems to be picking up and it really makes up for the shit. I think next year will be the year when you can look back and say last year sucked, but this year is amazing! You will be in your new home, healthy with a bub on the way. And you will eventually forget how low the low times felt! Xxxx

Kiwi, you really had it all figured out at a kid! Haha would you believe I haven't actually seen et? I really should watch it! Glad you didn't become a bikie stripper! Lol

Abby, your mum sounds like mine. So bad!

Kiwi, I'm glad you're not having alien babies or stripping for your bikie boyfriend lol.

Squeegs, how did your dss like Thomas yesterday?

2mums - enjoy date night next week. God knows you deserve it!

Angel - hope you got some sleep after that big day.

Maddy - hope you get the computer sorted

Kiwi - :hugs: hope those spermies listen to you

Nana - have a fantastic time today and I hope your padded pants keep your china protected!

Amanda, hope you're feeling ok, love xx

I woke up at 3am gagging then went back to sleep until 7:30. Fx today is better

Lainey pop - how are you today?

Sorry if I forgot anyone <3

Nana, I wanted to add that I had extra ewcm stuff for a few days post ov and I still got my bfp

I'm heading to my parents for lunch shortly. Shit I hope Mum doesn't start talking about CM. (Bahahaha Abby that make me kack.)
G'luck today with the ride Newbie.
Have a good day all!

Smithy, hope you can get through the day with a bit more ease! What day did you start getting MS all the time? Do you remember? My DSS loved the Thomas thing yesterday! It was a real train, so he got to go for a ride on it. Was a bit scared to start, but he had lots of fun, and had lots of fun playing on other stuff while we were there too!

Smithy, hope you can get through the day with a bit more ease! What day did you start getting MS all the time? Do you remember? My DSS loved the Thomas thing yesterday! It was a real train, so he got to go for a ride on it. Was a bit scared to start, but he had lots of fun, and had lots of fun playing on other stuff while we were there too!

It was yesterday that I started getting the constant sickness. They few days before were just waves every now and then

Hi ladies, at work so I don't have time to comment on everything. Just wanted to say hi! Xx :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->