Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

150km done....f me. World of pain. That will teach me not to train. Ferry now and final 100. Forget walking tomorrow, I'd like to pre order my wheelchair!!!!

Go Nana! super proud of you!

Well im Glad we BD'd yesterday, Smilie face OPK today! YAAY! i only used two of the expensive OPKs! so proud of myself. (and 10 cheap ones, which for me is good)
there is something about the smilie face that makes me happy! My temp was higher this morning....but i slept in, and probably had got up....not sure if i should count it. tomorrow will be a better indication

Ouch nana! I hope you don't ache for too long afterwards! I think a good stretch a long soak in the bath and a decent massage are in order for you tonight! Xx

Squeegs - yay for great ov timing!

Smithy I hope you feel loads better today!

AFM majorly tired after my day yesterday - an easy arvo in store to me and an early night tonight! We didn't find our home yesterday :( but am trying to stay positive about it! So long as we find one in the next 3 weeks we can be in before Christmas - really hoping that is the case!

Have a great day lovelies!! Xx

Morning ladies :flasher:

Kiwi sooooooo cute,I do love ET myself hehe (not a much as you) and Michael helaine songs the theme song do was even better for me growing up :)

Abby great timing for ov :happydance:

Angel rest today, you deserve it after yesterday :hugs: and your house will find you when the time is right xxx

Squiggles grave you had any Ms yet? Done women don't get it you might be lucky! I know I'm not haha

Smithy I woke up at 6 fettling very queezy altogether! Horrible sooooooo it is!

:hi: everyone else xxx

A for me,I didn't get hone till 2am, was sooooooo tired and cranky! Daniel came first in his group for autocross sooooooo he was chuffed but I was knackered! Been having very strange cramps yesterday and today and hoping they are normal! Hoping it's just constipation :( I keep checking myself to make sure I'm not bleeding haha

Hi Rosie :hi: x

Nana very proud of you Xx

Also I woke up feeling like I have a bad hangover! Sooooooo ill!

Oh that would make me spew haha I hate vegemite! Carbs all day for me yesterday haha! Mainly potatoes!

Hi ladies, can you add me to the list? :)

I'm 22 from Bendigo in Victoria. Unfortunately I'm only WTT at the moment, have to wait for my partner to be ready, which he very much isn't! I want to see that BFP next year though! :D

I'm going shopping today hehe well more spuds for me hehe!

lol wish I had baby cravings.... lol I love vegemite too.

Ew yuk I don't like Vegemite! I can stomach it but would never choose to eat it!

Hi zoom I'm wtt too!

They aren't cravings Pammy, it's the only thing I can stomach :( lol

Holy Guacamole temperature increase!!! WOOHOO please please please let this be a good sign... not one of those dodgy flatline non ovulation temperature like last month. Though not sure how accurate it is. DH got home around 3.30am and fortunately I was able to get back to sleep so in just under 3hrs I checked my temp and got this? Would it be ok after a broken sleep or should I miss todays recording?

I am a happy little vegemite!! I love it and until about a year ago I was introduced to Cheesymite. WOW love that to. I have found a little asian supermarket that sells vegemite and milo here (the stuff that floats on top and not the Brazilian copy that dissolves straight away) but have to get the folks to send care packs of cheesymite. Yummm. DH isn't a fan but will eat it if I have vegemite and grilled cheese.

LAINEY - spuds is such an Irish thing. I think DH has spuds once and sometimes twice a day. I like them but not that much.

ANGEL - your house will come up. When you least expect it. I am sure you will be in there before Christmas as you do realise we are all coming around for the house warming :)

ZOOM - hi and welcome

NEWBIE - hows the ass? Fair play to you for typing at 150km!! We are all thinking of you to!!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful sunday. My day has just begun. I have downloaded I think the latest episode of Winners & Losers. Those who watch it I just watched the one where Tiffany gets joint custody of her kids (thanks to Francis) and snogs Matt and Sophie proposes to Doug. That is the lastest one isn't it???

Well :hi: to everyone. Enjoy what is left of your weekend!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->