Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Hi kiwi!! I think your temp will be fairly accurate - when I was temping I always had broken sleep and often had to record temps that we're taken after just shy of 3 hrs sleep yet I still always saw a biphasic pattern emerge - hope this is your month! Xx

Kiwi I reckon it's accurate.like angel ,I always had broken sleep and could still see clear shifts :) yay x

Men are so insensitive! I'm having terrible morning sickness!I mean TERRIBLE! And I was spewing into a bag while we were on the way to shipping, sooooooo I asked him if we could leave shipping till tomorrow but his response was "no I am going doing today cause that was ths plan" I was like hello I need to go home I'm dying here but he didn't case! Haha Fuck men!

My boss told me on Friday that I will have to do night shifts at work... I don't have any issue with that, except I start at 3pm Dh is up at 0500 with me. I also have to leave work alone, in the dark, on a train line notorious for muggings etc... The boss said get your licence... hmm yeah what time do i have to get lessons let alone pay for them. I don't want to do it. also the arvo shifts eqate to 30 hrs for the week... I am a fulltimer isn't that illegal?

I just watched the heffalump movie by myself and cried :rofl:

Ugh, Lainey what a dick nose! Spew in his lap next time

Pammy just tell him you can't do it!

smithy hehe I told him I would :winkwink: got some morning sickness tablets! Woo hoo! And some panedol!

Pammy just tell him you can't do it!

smithy hehe I told him I would :winkwink: got some morning sickness tablets! Woo hoo! And some panedol!

I am 27 days away from end of my probation... apparently the client wants it...

Hi girls!!! There has been so much to catch up on and I am finally up to date!!!!! Looks like everyone had been busy and seems to have had an eventful weekend:) there's is too many things to mention on but big hello to you all!!! Off to another work week tomorrow so will have an early night

Hi cossi! :hi: I hope you have great sleep!

I'm heading to bed too ... Night all! Nana I hope you're relaxing or sleeping after your massive ride! Xx

yay for the temp spike Kiwi :) I'll send you some cheeseymite if you send me bacon fries ;) Do you have bacon fries in the South? I've only ever seen them sold in poundland in Northern Ireland - love them! I've asked DF's parents to send me some when they send parcels of clothes of Max but I think they think I'm joking haha

Melainey - hope those tablets kick in quickly :) Was it Maxalon that you got prescribed?

Newbie - Congrats again on your bike ride! So impressive!

Hi to everyone else! Hope you all had a great weekend :)

AFM - I'm feeling a better today. I think I might have had something similar to day three baby blues yesterday. Annoyingly though my boobs have started leaking and tonight they actually feel engorged! I'm really hoping I don't actually start having full on leaking. I can't believe how into pregnancy my body gets in some ways but not enough to keep the baby going?

I just got the blackmores for now, they are just ginger and b6! If they don't work I will get the prescribed ones :)

Ginny I hope your boobs don't start leaking Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->