Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Hi there!

Zoom, welcome! You have picked the right thread, there are lots of people on lots of different situations. How old is your OH/DH ( sorry, can't remember which you said)? Hope he gets ready soon, in the mean time, you'll have a good time with us!!

Kiwi, nice temp! I would say its accurate at this time in your cycle! Woo hoo!

Melainey, silly men! Hope you're ok! No ms for me yet, waiting, but hoping it stays away one more week!!

Smithy, hope you feel ok too! Are you 6w 2d ATM?

Nana, good girl! You make us all do proud!

Ginny, the body is a strange thing isn't it! Glad you had a better day, but sorry that your body is playing terrible games with you! I hope you can get back to normal soon! Were you able to find out the sex of the baby and stuff like that, or was it too early on? Sorry of that upsets you, please don't answer if it does! Just thought it might make a difference to how you grieve etc? I'm sure you will have good and bad days for a while, just lean on Max & Chris when you need to!

Angel, hope you don't have to wait too long for your dream home!!!
Pammy, sucks about work. Sorry! I didn't realise you didn't have a license- I guess I assumed you drove when you talked about your new car!

Sorry if I forgot anyone, loving you all! Xx

Ps all my good luck going to Maddy tomorrow!!!

My beautiful squeegs, I'm 6+3 :) glad ms is leaving you alone!

Ginny, I'm sorry your body is doing that to you <3 it is very common in 2nd trimester losses though :(

Nah, we won't find out until we get the results of the testing.

Although I was induced (and it actually felt just as bad a labour with Max!) I didn't actually deliver the baby so therefore never saw it, they rushed me off to surgery before anything was delivered. I asked the nurse when I woke up but she said they don't get told those details. To be honest, I'm not sure how the baby comes out during surgery - I have a feeling it's not in a nice way, but I don't like thinking about that as it makes me feel bad for choosing not to deliver (although I'm not sure if I had a choice really).

My understanding is that a baby at 16 weeks has visible gender bits, but the baby doesn't really look like a proper baby. I didn't want to see the baby because I think I have a nicer image in my head of what our angel looks like :)

ginny :hugs::hugs: i think you are better off with the picture in your head. sending much love to you and chris, and hope your body gets back to 'normal' quickly. thinking of ya!!

everyone else, ive read everything, and forgot all of it! sorry, thinking of you all

I agree with 2 mums gunny :) I think a picture in your has it's much better Xx

yay for the temp spike Kiwi :) I'll send you some cheeseymite if you send me bacon fries ;) Do you have bacon fries in the South? I've only ever seen them sold in poundland in Northern Ireland - love them! I've asked DF's parents to send me some when they send parcels of clothes of Max but I think they think I'm joking haha

Melainey - hope those tablets kick in quickly :) Was it Maxalon that you got prescribed?

Newbie - Congrats again on your bike ride! So impressive!

Hi to everyone else! Hope you all had a great weekend :)

AFM - I'm feeling a better today. I think I might have had something similar to day three baby blues yesterday. Annoyingly though my boobs have started leaking and tonight they actually feel engorged! I'm really hoping I don't actually start having full on leaking. I can't believe how into pregnancy my body gets in some ways but not enough to keep the baby going?

GINNY its a deal!!! We get bacon fries here in the south as well. Are they the "pub" bacon fries or the "tesco" bacon fries :happydance:

HOpe you are feeling better soon :hugs:

Hi girlies! :wave:

Abs, those are things that shouldn't come up as topics of conversation over dinner with your mum! At least you were kinda expecting it...

Lainey, Lisa & 2Mums, hope the pregnancies are going super well. Blah to morning sickness (when preggo with DD I very gracefully chucked up in the bin outside a supermarket in front of a handful of shoppers then waltzed in to get my groceries...better than the gutter!?). And yay to scans and heartbeats and wiggly babies!

Ginny, I appreciate your decision about seeing your baby. That must've been difficult, but I really understand how your own mental image of your baby & the promise of your baby is a wonderful way to remember them. I hope you're having more positive days than not, and so pleased to hear your OH is so supportive.

Nana, holy bike ride batman, well done!

Cossie, how old is you LO?

Kiwi, yay for temp spikes! So hoping its a lucky month for you.

Angel, hope the next 3 weeks finds you the perfect family home. Then you get can get all settled in & fill it with babies :baby:

Pammy, I'd question the 30 hrs = full time thing, sounds dodgy.

Zoom, hi and welcome!

Taralyn, hope alls good with you.

So sorry as I'm sure I've missed someone. But hello :wave:

AFM I've had a lovely weekend away. Fab food, lots of champagne, pampering & laughing at DD telling the ducks that they are ducks. Crazy kid. A bit worried OH will be away at O time this month but he has promised me that if we miss it this cycle then he'll make sure he's here next cycle. Fingers crossed I O a day or two late this month! Maybe I should find something to stress out about...

Ginny you could try some over the counter codral cold and flu - the psudoephadrine dries up milk as well as noses. Hugs to you love, thinking of you xoxo

Hi to all - blech to Monday mornings!

Oh number2, sorry hon, forgot you in my "duffered" list. How are you feeling?

Morning ladies! just a quick pop in, temp is still low this morning so no Ov yet! but i think it might be today. i think ive done an ok job this month, BD yesterday and the day before, and might get one in this afternoon, will see.

i am totally dreading going to work, which is a terrible mindset to be in!

Last two BD didnt leak to much! which was interesting

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been MIA! I don't have time to read up on the millions of posts I've missed. I've had a busy but fun weekend... Hope you've all had lovely weekends too?! I'll try & catch up later but might just have to start from here again. :) xx

Feeling fine now. Mildly worried that is a bad thing but hoping it is just the end of morning sickness. It stopped at 9 weeks dead on, overnight.

Morning ladies :)

Well the good news is I can still walk, although my bum bones at every sore!!!! Feel like ones to sit on one of those inflatable balloon thingies!!!!

About to set off back to Sydney, this is always such a long drive! At least I can catch up on my posts from the backseat (the boys fight over the driving)....

Much love xxx

Glad you can walk nana. Hope the trip home is a nice one :)

I'm sure you're just getting out of ms early, love :)

Good morning!

Ginny, I agree with the others, I'm sure it would stick in your mind seeing your baby, a picture in your mind is far better! And ever being put in your situation, I don;t know that I could even consider delivering the baby...it would just be too mentally & physically draining for more heartache at the end of it. How you feeling today?

Nana - CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am so proud of you, what an amazing achievement!!! You are a super hero in my eyes!!! :) Hope the trip doesn't drag on for too long!

Number 2 - I think you will be getting out of morning sickness early this time round! Lucky girl. I wouldn't be worried about it - easier said than done, it's so easy to give that advice, not so easy to take it! :)

Hope everyone has a fab day!! :)

by the way....I have picked my thermometer back up the last couple of days....think I might retire it again.. lol Once an addict, always an addict?!?! It's going back in the cupboard so I can't test first thing!

Morning All,

Looks like you girls have been busy chatting as normal. I am finally up to date on what everyone&#8217;s been up to.

Hope everyone with ms feel better this week.

Melainey &#8211; Happy to hear your baby is growing along nicely.

2mum &#8211; I really hope OH is feeling better this week.

Nana &#8211; Hope you didn&#8217;t get to wet on the Hwy way yesterday. I think we went past some of you yesterday on the way down to Geelong & then back up to Melbourne. Have a safe road trip home

Sorry I have been MIA. I just needed to take some time off & try not to focus on TTC. I am back in the two week game. So let&#8217;s see what happens this month.

Hey Lisa! That's fine - we've all been there & totally understand! Hope you caught your eggy so you can forget about it for a while!

Ggrrr today is a shit of a day. I'm just frustrated at everything- very highly strung. Nobody better get in my way today! Lol I just had the worlds most annoying customer & god I found it hard to smile at her. Lol

Kiwi and Ginny I LOVE bacon fries :)

Abby hopefully you o today :)

Nana you legend Xx

Ababa great about the morning sickness :happydance:

(I realise I called Amanda Ababa but I laughed so hard I had to leave it hahaha :rofl: )

Angel how are you honey?Xx

Lisa great to have you back and yay for tww x

Squeegs you lucky girl having no Ms hehe :hugs:

2mums hippie you and oh are doing great Xx

major yay for awesome weekend :)

Hope I got most Xx

I'm knackered but not sleeping great lately cause I'm too warm! Having horrible dreams too! Gosh I wish it was Dec already haha! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->