Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Hi Lucy, how are those lovely girls of yours?

Oh no Squeegs! people are sooooooo rude hey!

Rude customers suck!
What are bacon fries? I love bacon, I could marry bacon.

Bacon fries are crisps :) little pieces of heaven in your mouth hehe!

I need a hamburger! I've been craving one for days!I just wasn't a hamburger with egg, onion and ketchup haha and maybe bacon :winkwink:

Mm that sounds epic! Yummo!

My customer wasn't so much rude as annoying and wasting my time. She has been in about 4 times, last time I remembered her & puller her file out to show her what she looked at and she couldn't even remember. I mean why come and look at blinds when you don't want blinds. I would never walk into a carpet shop just to browse, waste their time, get them to start a file & provide quotes when I have no intention of even getting carpet... Why do people do it with curtains & blinds?!

Yeah, need some comfort food. Lol

Happy Monday!

Just a quick drop-in as I'm at the library. Our home computer died on the weekend, it won't even turn on.

Ginny my love..... I still have questions/scenarios and images floating around in my brain. I also had the op rather than labour. Now I REALLY hate the tickers that show the development at 10wks, 11wks, 12wks :( I will never know for sure what happened during our process either - thank goodness for sleepy-drugs. I do think it's better that way. But it doesn't mean I don't think about frequently. Big hugs to you all.

AFM today is the big day. DH & I had a lovely brunch together and now just killing time until the FS appointment at lunchtime. ...

Maddy, I couldn't imagine what it would feel like. How far along we're you with your loss?

I'm glad you have made a nice day of it with your dh! :)

Goodluck Maddy :hugs: x

Ababa - Why so suspicious?

Squigglebum - That is sooooo annoying ! Just tell her to ef off haha! :hugs:

I really wish this headache would ef off! I'm thinking maybe it's lack of sugar? I am only cravng ham and cheese toasties and hamburgers hahe :rofl: I don't want anything else!

Smithy Still waiting to hear how you told your hubby about your pregnancy! I think I must have missed the story:)

Lainey, meat flavoured chips always just taste weird. Wrong weird.

Had a girl from a TTC FB group I'm on recently post a photo of her angel after her recent loss - um well that is just a little bit tooooooo confronting for me. Do not like. :/

Number 2 - thanks for the tip, I might buy some and try it. I don't have full on colostrum - it's just that clear oily stuff. Still annoying though and my boobs are killing me.

Also, I've had MS where I think it's finished and then starts up again a week later! Hope you're off the hook though :)

MajorBee - finger's crossed for late Oing!

Kiwi - I'll have to ask DF. They must be the pub ones as I could never find them in Tesco's in London - only in poundland in NI. I think I would become the size of a house if we moved to NI - love all the food. Although, I am also over potatoes. Whenever DF decides to cook dinner it always involves some form of potato.

Newbie - enjoy resting your backside on the trip back to Sydney hehe

Lisa - fingers crossed for you x

M2Q - do you sell blinds? I need blinds for our new house. It's so confusing. I don't know what to get.

Maddy - good luck for today x

Smithy - looking forward to hearing your story! I've decided if I'm lucky enough to get another BFP I'll do a more special surprise announcement for DF. I'm terrible with not blabbing things to him so have never managed to not call him immediately when I've got the slightest hint of a second line haha

AFM - Feeling really happy today. We had a final house inspection and it looks like we'll be able to move in about 2-3 weeks! Yay!

I also got a call from the hospital. Apparently I did deliver the baby completely - it happened just after they put me to sleep which explains why I was in so much pain. This is good news because it means they'll be able to do a post mortem on the baby which may give/rule out some reasons for why the miscarriage happened. Obviously I don't like the thought of them doing essentially an autopsy on the baby, but I figure this little baby is trying to help it's future brothers/sisters have a better chance of making it.

Ginny, it's a horrible thought, but it is how medicine has got to where it is today. I look at it the same as you, future babies may benefit from the knowledge gained from this one. Still really hard though!!

Yay for the house! Yes, I do curtains & blinds, can give you any advice you like. Do you have anything in mind? I guess there are a few main things to figure out, what you want, what is most functional, what is in your budget etc. there are a few different ways to compromise and save a few pennies, but still get something quality. In my opinion, if you buy cheap shit, it costs more in the long run. And not just with blinds, everything!

Ginny hopefully there will be some answers. xxx

FS ordered a bunch of tests for both of us & we'll see him again in 3 weeks. He was reluctant to give any type of feedback about our chances at this stage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->