Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Hi lovelies! Sorry I have been Mia all day Ieft my laptop at home for the second Monday in a row!!!

Maddy I'm glad the fs ordered lots of tests for you - hopefully they'll give some clear answers and help you work out a way forward that results in a bfp!!!

Ginny I hope the post mortem is helpful and means that next time round you can carry to term - I am so amazed by how strong you are - you're such an inspiration! Xx

Thinking of all those with ms!

2mums I hope all your dr appts with OH and puppies go well xx

Cossie I must admit I'm enjoying the not timing sex bit of my wtt stint! I'm glad to hear you're finding ntnp enjoyable!

Not sure how I feel about bacon flavoured chips - I like the honey baked ham kettle chips so I might like them?! I don't like beef jerky though - ew- despite it being meat!

Lisa and lucy nice to see you both on here - I missed you!

Hi to everyone else too - I know I've left out lots of people but I haven't got a pen and paper or my laptop handy to make notes! And my poor tired brain is suffering tonight! I love you all though xx

Kiwi aa for peeing on sticks hahahahaha I love it! What about PSA - piss sticks anon?? lol I'm sure someone else can think up something a lot more creative! and don't worry, I'm pretty sure Melainey had an anovulatory cycle the one before she got her BFP!

Abs, haha Thats so funny! I seriously think pre ov tension is a real thing! I get in fowl moods before the big O! lol

Cossi, so glad you're enjoying your stress free love making! It really does get shit after a while TTC!! I haven't BD'd since we got our BFP we are just enjoying the break. lol It will be nice when it starts again, we will be able to do it just cos we feel like it!

Missy, hope you feel better hun! And I hope you can catch your eggy too!

Pammy - why?? what did he say when you showed him your chart?

Angel - hi miss! Good to see you, sometimes you just put a smile on my face just by saying a quick hello! :) you're just one of those people who can lift anyone's mood just by walking in the room!

Squeegs you make me smile too! I love your honesty and upfrontness (if that's even a word -lol) - thanks for always being genuine! My pop lives at laurieton - we'll have to catch up next time I'm up there!!!

Nice! Laurieton is a nice little town! It's where I lived during high school and mum & dad live there still! I go there often! I would ask your pops name, but there isn't much point, I mostly keep to myself & hardly know anyone my own age, so it's very unlikely I would know your pop! Haha
I would love to catch up though!

He has only lived there for a few years so you prob wouldn't know him anyway :)

Heading to bed now my sweets - chat more tomorrow! Xx

Pammy - I think you need to be careful with ntnp. It sounds like you're ntnp in hopes to get a BFP, but maybe your DH is ntnp but doesn't actually want to get a BFP. Unfortunately for your DH if your not using contraception it means that you have a chance of falling pregnant - doesn't matter how much you try or not try.

Maybe you should tell him that you actually do want to be pregnant and is he on the same page as you with it.

I'm just worried that you are going to fall pregnant and then he's not going to be able to celebrate it with you because he'll think you did on purpose or something. Getting pregnant is too special of a thing to not have both people on board 100% x

Hi girls, finally home and very tired...looking forward to a massive catch up this week xxx

Hoo ladies, just popped in to say hi! Didn't read anything yet cause I've been very very sick.. went to the hospital doctor cause I've hadnever ending migraine for the past few days that got worse :-(

so I will say goodnight to you beautiful oasis now and will catch up tomorrow when I hopefully feel better xxx

hope you feel better melainey!!!! drink lots of water if possible. i've had headaches too, a migrane the other day but bc my neck is out of place. hope they were able to help you doll!!!! xxx

Ginny dh has told me if i am pregnant at anytime he will be happy. i am not using sny extra things to fall pregnant and i am letting him do the first moves on wanting to make love... ginny hugs and love sweety i am very honoured you care so much.

Hi ladies!

Melainey, sorry to hear about the migraine! :( I hope you feel better soon!

I am officially two days late for my period, with spotting today that I only found because I thought AF was coming and put a tampon in - blood speck about the size of a pinhead. Been having twinges on one side for the last day or so. I am a terrible symptom spotter but I feel that even I'm not overreacting with what's going on right now! :haha: My luteal phase seems to be a bang-on 11 days every time, and right now I'm 13, nearly 14DPO.

I'm thinking I'm going to test tomorrow morning, but if I implanted today or yesterday, will it be too early to tell? I have a first response.

Hi ladies!

Melainey, sorry to hear about the migraine! :( I hope you feel better soon!

I am officially two days late for my period, with spotting today that I only found because I thought AF was coming and put a tampon in - blood speck about the size of a pinhead. Been having twinges on one side for the last day or so. I am a terrible symptom spotter but I feel that even I'm not overreacting with what's going on right now! :haha: My luteal phase seems to be a bang-on 11 days every time, and right now I'm 13, nearly 14DPO.

I'm thinking I'm going to test tomorrow morning, but if I implanted today or yesterday, will it be too early to tell? I have a first response.

Hi zoom. I have known girls to get Bfp using first response 10 dpo do if u are 13 then u can use them. Use it tomorrow and go from there if AF hasn't shown up in a day or two do it again. One of the girls on here didn't get her Bfp until four days late.

Morning Ladies, well wish me luck! today is going to be one of those long and awful days at work....which if they continue i will have to look for other work. I so hope i ov'd, We did manage to get in another BD.
See you on the flip side of the day!

Good luck Abby. I hope your horrid day turns into a surprisingly good day and that you have Ov'd :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->