Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Morning Ladies, well wish me luck! today is going to be one of those long and awful days at work....which if they continue i will have to look for other work. I so hope i ov'd, We did manage to get in another BD.
See you on the flip side of the day!

Good luck for Ur day! Woohoo on the bd :)

Ooohhhh! Zoom, can't wait for your result! God luck!

Pammy, you sound like you know what you're doing, but tracking your ovulation in three different ways and being on vitamins to regulate your cycle sound to me like you're trying pretty hard even if you're not using soft cups etc- I don't think anyone else on here is using them either. I'm the same as Ginny, I get that desire to have a baby, but I also know what it's like when people get pregnant on purpose when the man doesn't want it. I know he says he would be happy with a baby, but if that's the case he wouldn't get cranky about your chart, so maybe he has make a decision about what he really wants. I only say all this as that's how dss came about, it took my husband until he was 2 1/2 until he was on good enough terms with his ex to be able to see him at home. I know your situation is very different to that as you're in a loving relationship, but a baby changes everything, and those emotions of blame etc are very hard to deal with.

Nana, glad you're back!

Morning everyone else!

Hello girls, just a quick drop in to say gotta get myself a proper thermometer! My temp has been the same every morning so far. That's not right!

Hope you're all well. I'm off to bed. A little early but I'm tired. Zzzzzzzzz

Have a nice sleep major!!

Abby, hope you get through the day ok! Glad you got in an extra bd!! Have a good one xx

Morning girls.
Anyone who's interested, FF has a FB promo on again - $24.95 for 12 months VIP.
Have a great day xo

Morning girls,

Thanks woohoo.

how is everyone this morning?

Morning ladies :hi: Feeling very tired and I think I'm already in holiday mode:) We leave next Wednesday and it couldn't come any sooner!

Blah- I feel yuk today! I've got AF cramps coming & going and my tummy feels like its full of air. It's sore & making me feel really yuk. I think today may be the day I start to get sick. I'm glad it's today tho, jury duty tomorrow, so at least if I'm sick I'll be able to tell them. It would have been the worst to start getting sick mid trial!

Ababa, good call on the ff special!

Hi everyone!!!

Hi ladies

Ababa :rofl:

Abby hope the day isn't as bad as you think! :hugs:

Major have a good sleep :)

Squiggles :( hope you don't feel too bad x

Amber thank you honey x

I feel even worse today,I don't know how I'm going to work today! I feel like absolute poop! Didn't sleep, felt queezy all night and still do more, and my head is still spinning! Wish the first tri was over already! :(

:hi: kiwi, angel, Lisa, smithy, and anybody else I have forgotten x love you all x

It's too late now to let them know :( it actually feels like I'm dying! I just want to cry :( x

Lainey sorry you feel shite. What have you tried to keep the nausea at bay? Are you eating small amounts more regularly? You'll need to be eating every 2 hours. Even if it is just some sultanas or nuts. I actually find a couple of small lollies ward off nausea - must be a blood sugar thing. Ginger ale also helps me.

I can't drink ginger ale, it makes me sick but yeah eating small when I can, hut this constant headache/migraine us killing me! I also got sine morning sickness tablets that have ginger and b6 in then but not helping! :(

try lemonade? Red cordial?
You need to try to drink some fluids - your blood is increasing in volume so you have a greater need for it. It's possibly the cause of the terrible headache - dehydration. Is your urine darker than it should be at the moment? That'd be a good indicator.
Hugs love - hope you feel better soon.

I might try lemonade :) my pee is pottery clear normally! strange! Thanks Ababa x

Try icy poles - they were a god sent for me. Also fruit tingles :)

Hahaha I don't even know what I was trying to say hehe :rofl:

I had an orange and helped a little! Will try the icy poles :)

Thanks ladies, this is sooooooo strange to me Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->