Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Oh lainey so sorry to hear you hvent been well! I hope that migraine goes away quick smart hun xx

Pammy i agree with the other girls....it doesnt sound like you DH is convinced on the whole baby thing if he is getting upset about your chart. I hope you work it out tho, I cant imagine trying this whole TTC/NTNP without knowing that my DH was in the same headspace as me x

Well ive just logged on to take a 5 min sanity check from a hellish start to the week (2 days of annual leave and a back up of 388 emails with issues will do that to you).

Where is everyone else at?

Ginny i hope you are managing ok hun xx

Ababa :)rofl:) glad to hear you arent feeling ill anymore! Your posts and fb messages are certainly doing their bit to keep the smile on my dial atm!

Abs - yay for extra bd - hopefully your egg has dropped and been swooped upon!

You too kiwi - hoping to see some crosshairs very soon!

Not long now Cossie - gosh i wish i was going on holidays next week...

Hows my ms squeegybums doing?

Major, Lisa, Smithy, 2Mums, Angelcakes, Lucy, Missie, Maddy, Rosiecheeks and anyone else ive accidentally missed hello!!!!

Welcome zoom :)

Much love girls. I fear i may go mad by the end of today (or maybe even by lunchtime...)

Looney, hope you feel better hun! Lucky you've got lots of wise women with MS remedies!

Nana, wow! That would make anyone's working week start on a low! Hope you get through the back log & can get back on BnB! I'm good thanks hun! Have been missing you! How are your bits!? And did you stay on your bike this time round? Also, what's your opinion on the lance Armstrong front?

I agree, Ababa always has something to say to make me grin or giggle or wet my pants laughing! Lol

Here's something else to make you smile then. This morning I called Harrison to the door, and he waltzes out with a little freezer bag with 4 biscuits in it. Correction: 3 biscuits in the bag and one in his hand, half eaten. WHERE DID HE GET IT FROM???? I do not know. I did let him eat the bicky and told him he was a clever boy.

Bits seem ok squeegs! Bum bones are feeling normal again too, so happy i seem to have gotten off the hook relatively scott free! No crashes, tho a couple of close calls with some idiots undertaking and narrowly avoided the trail of disaster that often follows when someone goes down in a big group - heart stoppers those!

Lance armstrong...many a discussion about him over the weekend. The general concensus in our group was that he was probably about the best of a tainted generation of cyclists (as in they all doped back then) the difference being he was the only one who didnt own up to it! I guess hes's kinda getting what he deserves then, since the others did?

So Harrison has a secret stash of biscuits then? So clever!!! lol xx

That's a pretty fair way to look at it Nana! I'm not huge into sports, so I'm not really phased by it all that much, but I do agree that he's getting what he deserves. I just feel for the people who came in second. Like I said tho, don't know much about it, they were probably doing it too, like you say.

Ok I am setting things straight... I know you girls are trying to help but you are not getting the full story here.

I sat down with DH last week. He expressed if I was to fall pregnant he would be happy. I am charting because I want to know more about my body and would love to fall pregnant. He knows that. I take Agnus Castus for regular periods and it helps with the pain I get when AF happens. DH happened to see the chart and saw the BD thing near the possible Ovulation time. I in no means pushed him this month to BD around that time.

I am 31 not getting any younger and would like to start a family. I don't see any issue with that. I am careful not to push DH to do things he doesn't want and it has taken him a good 8 months to want to be a dad if it should happen. I feel like you guys are judging me and I feel really upset.

amanda- you crack me up. and that boy of yours, very clever!!!!

nana- glad your bits are back to normal

melainey- hope you feel better soon lovey

fx for everyone else trying to catch eggs, and those in the tww!!!!!

xxx

this forum makes me chuckle to myself, a lot!!!

Pammy we arent judging you, and im sorry you feel that way. We have all just expressed some concern for you, thats all. Granted we are probably only getting half the story from you and thats why it seemed the way it does! Im glad your DH is on the same page then! I just didnt understand why seeing your chart would upset him x

Hi 2 mums!!! Hope you & the family are well today!

Pammy, sorry you feel that way, it wasn't my intention to make you feel judged. We only know what you tell us about your DH & from what you say it just doesn't seem like he wants a baby. The only reason I ever brought it up was because I would hate for you to look back in 12 months from now & say 'I wish I had have waited!' it's a life long commitment & ttc adds a lot of stress to a relationship even when both parties want it, I just wanted to bring it to your attention as I don't want you adding that extra pressure to your relationship. Right now, if you fall pregnant, your DH will know that there was no accident about it & he may feel very deceived.

it was kind of a crack at me... more than upset... I don't think he understands the charts but I don't want to muddle his head with info he doesn't really want to know. I also explained the chart is a reference... I may not Ovulate but still go through the changes and I am needing to know more about my body why I am having different length cycles etc.

That's a pretty fair way to look at it Nana! I'm not huge into sports, so I'm not really phased by it all that much, but I do agree that he's getting what he deserves. I just feel for the people who came in second. Like I said tho, don't know much about it, they were probably doing it too, like you say.

Oh, I am SURE that the people who came second - and third, and fourth, etc - were all doing it. That doesn't make it right, but I feel sorry for him that they seem to have singled one person out and punished them for doing what they were all doing. Meh, as if I care really - you know the old joke - what's a really boring race in france?

Yeah i think basically they all were - but they all admitted to it, except for lancey pants, who came out all upset and how dare you etc etc...thus its turned into the only thing that the cycling community seem to be talking about atm.

Clearly they all need to focus on REAL news, like old :jo: completing the full 250kms!! bahahahaha

I don't even think I could go it in my dreams! You're amazing!! Yeah, he should have just went with it & he would still be a hero to everyone! Lol

First of all Pammy nobody is having a crack at you? Everybody is looking out for you because it wouldn'tt be nice if you fall pregnant and you're DH isn't behind you 100% ! From what you have told us he didn't want to have a baby but maybe it just want explained to us?

Nana very proud of you and your bum hahaha x

I'm home now, couldn't work! Sooooooo thankful haha , just wish my mammy was here! Just came onto a little but of money do now I have enough got me and Daniel to get home whenever my visa us sorted :) when are you not allowed to travel anymore in pregnant? The flight would be over 24 hours? I'm going to tell my mammy tonight I can't wait anymore haha I just need her x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->