Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

I think it's good in that it will help to 'break the cycle' - people breeding to stay off work... I see it frOm both sides, I, like Lucy appreciate any help I will get ( I have never in my life got money from any other way than working, so I base this on what I will get rather than what I have already gotten) I also see it from Amanda's side as I hate that people work their asses off get nothing, and they pay for all the deadbeats to sit at home & spend their kids money on booze & smokes!

Hope that all came out the right way. I was trying to agree with you both, do I hope my wording didn't offend anyone!

And to clarify, loop, I dont think you're one of the drop kicks 'in the cycle'!

Haha! Yeah I totally agree. It is unfair how the hard workers are 'punished' for their efforts. I fully intend on working in the future once my kids are in school but if I don't that will be my choice and we'll have to change our lifestyle as the payments reduce significantly once your youngest turns 5. :)

I think it's good in that it will help to 'break the cycle' - people breeding to stay off work... I see it frOm both sides, I, like Lucy appreciate any help I will get ( I have never in my life got money from any other way than working, so I base this on what I will get rather than what I have already gotten) I also see it from Amanda's side as I hate that people work their asses off get nothing, and they pay for all the deadbeats to sit at home & spend their kids money on booze & smokes!

Hope that all came out the right way. I was trying to agree with you both, do I hope my wording didn't offend anyone!

And to clarify, loop, I dont think you're one of the drop kicks 'in the cycle'!

Haha! Yeah I totally agree. It is unfair how the hard workers are 'punished' for their efforts. I fully intend on working in the future once my kids are in school but if I don't that will be my choice and we'll have to change our lifestyle as the payments reduce significantly once your youngest turns 5. :)

Yeah, I'm the same as you, I intend to work at the moment as I don't know if we can live on centre link, but if I can, I will defo be a sahm. Obviously work after again, but I think I will just take it as it comes.

Lainey, you haven't told your mum yet? Man, how have you kept that little secret. I bet she will be tickled pink :)

The reason I haven't told her yet is because she was so happy when I got duffered last time and it was sooooooo hard for gee when I lost it because I was so far away :( but I need her through this :hugs: so I'm going to Skype her tonight :)

Wow,
Yeah Lainey how have you kept that secret? I'm such a blabber mouth, so many people already know about this baby! :s

Squiggley, yeah I have always wanted a baby since before I can remember I was obsessed and would spend my weekends helping out new mums doing washing or anything just for a baby cuddle lol. So when my girls were born there was no way I was going to let anyone else look after them while I went to work. :)

Pammy...you seem fairly upset?! Sorry you feel that way. But I have to say I agree with everyone else, you've always very openly stated that your DH doesn't want a baby, which is worrying. The reality is if you're having unprotected sex you can get pregnant. We just don't want your DH to resent you or the baby once it happens...the last thing you need is an unsupportive hubby when you have a baby screaming all day. Surely it would be better for everyone if you wait till he's 100% ready. You say he's happy if you get pregnant but would he prefer you didn't? We just care about you & want you to bring your baby into the best, happiest situation possible!

I know I want to shout it to the world haha but I can't go through what a went through again :) so we will wait to tell Lou DDR people at 12/14 weeks :)

how are the girls Lucy?

Ababa too cute about bubs biscuits hahaha

Yeah I totally understand that.

Girls are fine thanks lainey. Just moved then into bunk beds! So fun but they're growing up too fast. :( so ready for a teeny baby again to snuggle. Packed up the cot today, but it was nice to know it'll be out again in the not too distant future. :)

Bunk beds! How scary! Long way to fall! Fun though. I love those super expensive ones you see on FB every now and then with slippery dips off the bunks, and turrets, and... wow, I'd sleep in a bed like that!!!

Yeah you could, its really not that far!!!

Glad i feel normal again today, dont dare mention the A word again for fear of inspiring looneylainey's strange cravings!!

Hi my lovely ladies! Wow - lots going on today!

Abs I'll be thinking of you hun and praying that today goes by quickly and as stress free as possible!

Ginny - still praying for you and Chris - when will you find out the results of the tests they are doing on the baby?

Cossi - how big is your suitcase? Will I fit?! I'm sure you are going to have the best time and I'll be praying that you're duffered by the time you get home!

Rosiecheeks - I miss you! Hope you're well xx

Amanda - Harrision is such a cutie - He does have that mischievous glint in his eye - I'm thinking he gets that from you! LOL Was it your biscuit stash he raided?

Amber - sending you lots of hugs and love - have been thinking of all that you have going on in your life at the moment - can I just say you are a strong and amazing woman as you seem to be dealing very well despite all that it going on! Praying for you and your family!

Lucy - how are you and your girls this week - are you all well again now? I hope you get the chance to enjoy some of this sunshine and are no longer house bound!

Laineypops I am so sorry that you are unwell - I wish I could take your pain away! My DH gets bad migraines and I hate not being able to fix them for him either! I'm pleased to hear that you're not at work - I hope you get some great sleep and wake up feeling a million times better! Yay for having the money to fly home for mummy cuddles the moment your visa is approved (praying that is soon!). I’m sure she will be absolutely stoked for you and Daniel when you share the news tonight! xx

Sasha – I’m so pleased to hear that all your bits are feeling normal again! How is the job hunting going? Looking forward to meeting in person at Bark in the Park this weekend – you still up for it? If any other Sydneysiders are planning to come and would like the details please let me know .

Kiwi – How are you feeling hun? I’m hoping all the surgery pain is gone and that you can get on with BDing for fun while you wait out the next week and a bit of the 2WW!

Pammy – sending you a big hug! :hugs: My DH is looking forward to hearing when I am finally duffed but is not particularly keen on my FF chart either – he worries that I obsess to much about my cycle and doesn’t get it when I try to explain it to him – I find it easier to just chat about charting with our little bnb family and just concentrate on chatting about BDing with him (after all that is all he really needs to get right with ttc – the rest is my job - checking cm, etc – although it would be funny if he was the one who had to check cm and temperatures, etc – I don’t think he’d cope!). Hopefully you’ll be duffered soon and you will be able to celebrate the good news with your DH! Praying that all your other worries (money stuff, etc) get sorted out by then too so you can really enjoy sharing the news with him without worrying about anything else! Xx

Zoom – I hope your gut feeling is right – can’t wait til you test!

MajorBee - I hope you get your temp sorted out – I had the same temp every day for 5 days once and then back to the normal fluctuations after that – who knows maybe you’re just a very even tempered person (get it? LOL!)

Shell – how are you today hun – I hope the morning sickness doesn’t strike today!

Smithy – Have you told us the story about how you broke the news to DH yet? I don’t remember reading it?! Keen to hear it when you’re ready to share!

Hi Lisa – how is little Audrina today? I hope you have a nice little brother on the way for her – looking forward to your 2WW being over and you announcing a bfp! X

Maddy – only 2 and a half weeks to go until your results now – continuing to pray for a great outcome for you and your DH! X

Missie – I hope today is a better day and that things start looking up – we are all here for you whenever you need to vent, chat or whatever! X

Janey – I miss you – you haven’t been on for ages!

Halliwell – I haven’t seen you for a while either – hope everything is OK! Xx

I don’t think I have missed anyone but am sorry if I have – love you all xx

AFM I am exhausted today and am starting to get a cold – am thinking I will take my rest day tomorrow even though I worked last Wednesday… just don’t think I’ll make it to Friday without crashing and burning if I don’t take Wed off this week! Feel a little bad about it though as one of the Year 1 boys is being accelerated into my class and is supposed to have his first transition day tomorrow – I know it is no big deal if it has to wait another day – but still can’t help feeling like I put everyone out when I stay at home! Am seeing the doc this arvo and know he will pretty much insist I have it off anyway so I guess I should stop beating myself up about it!

Thanks girls for your support I am gonna leave this thread.. I am upset and quite emotional. I hope everyone gets their BFP, and to the ladies already pregnant GL and hope all goes well for you. Sorry I need some time.

Wow angel that was an awesome catch up :) yeah I'm looking forward to telling her and complaining to get about being sick hehe at least she'll understand unlike the poopy boys hehe glad that you are taking a rest day honey I really think you need it. You deserve it Xx

Pammy sorry you feel that way, but hope you feel better soon!

Angel, that was an awesome catch up! Taking the day off sounds like a good idea to me! The MS didn't actually hit me, thank goodness! I felt terrible for about an hour or so, thought this was it for sure, but feel ok now!

Looney, so excited for you! I lasted til 4pm the day I tested to tell my mum. Lol I do work with her tho, so a whole day of keeping my mouth shut was a pretty good effort, I thought! She knew without me even telling her. She said I was so happy all day she just wanted to slap me! LOL kidding obviously, but she made me laugh a lot! Haha

Mum's have a way of just knowing don't they Shell - my mum always knows when something is up - and when she 'guesses' she is almost always right!

That is sooooooo adorable squiggles haha I reckon my mother would know if she seen me haha especially cause I'm sooooooo sick she would pick it straight away haha she will be over the moon :)

Sorry pammy, hope you feel better soon.

Angelcakes what is the deal for this barking park thing this weekend?

Yay for your skype tonight laineybum (maybe i shouldnt call you that anymore....:rofl:)

Im sure she will be over the moon!!!!

My god is it 5pm yet? Im pretty sure i didnt o until yesterday and its probably a good thing we wont have caught it this month because tonight is going to call for cider. Ciders. Multiples. I've already written almost 200 email replies and i am still going and not feeling like i am winning the battle!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->