Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Lol she said she was busting to ask me all day, but she didn't want to in case I wasn't & she upset me.

They are good like that! We will all be those mums one day! Some of you already are!!

Angel - I'm waiting for a letter in the mail which will let me know when my first appointment with the Recurrent Miscarriage Clinic is (How depressing to be eligible to attend that!) - they said it'll be around 6 weeks. Not sure if all the results will be available by then, I think my blood work and the karotyping will be, not sure about the post mortem though.

Also, don't feel bad for taking care of yourself first. I guess you just have to think of it as you could struggle for the rest of the week and do no one any good, or have tomorrow off and then come back feeling better and able to be a better teacher on Thursday and Friday :) Hopefully you start feeling better overall as the meds work more and more :)

Pammy - I hope you don't go, or you come back soon. No one meant to hurt you. As great as the internet is sometimes it can be easy to interpret things in the wrong way when you can't actually talk to someone face to face. Then on top of all of that, we all have our own personal things that make us view situations in different ways.

Haha nana for the bum jokes ;-) hehehe mmmm bums :p hehehe

Yay for ciders nana, enjoy!

Holly crap the last two day I have light cramping but this afternoon I just want to curl up I am in so much pain right now I think I am going to keel over!!

Pam I agree with ginny. Everyone is in a different position. As long as you and DH know what your doing that all that matters. Dont stay away for to long. Your part of our family here xo xo

Lise what are your cramps from? Ive lost track of your cycle...

LOL laineyplumb :) i am counting down the minutes. I am a bit crampy too but i think its from not eating lunch and sitting here all stressed out and hunched over!!!

I am 6 dpo. I am not symptom spotting.....but it's kind of hard not to sympton spot then I just want to keel over and hide under my desk at work right now. I also have milky cm a little sticky but I know I can’t go by that. It’s different tho from other cycles. Normal after Ov its just watery. But once again I am no symptom spotting...lol This month was just going to be a relaxing one & do what ever.

Well lise i have everything crossed for you hun! I know if i had milky cm at 6dpo id be symptom spotting too cos my cm is barely there after o...

Stay chilled and relaxed and just enjoy the month and hopefully you get a beautiful BFP out of it in about a week or so!!! X

Morning girls :wave:

Cossie, yes I meant LO :)

Angel, temp had a tiny change today so maybe i do just have a very balanced temperament hehe

Pammy, sorry you're feeling that way, do come back soon.

Lisa, fingers crossed!

Lainey, hope you're feeling better soon. I used to live in Bunbury years ago! I think you can fly until about 32 weeks. Each airline has slightly different rules, some need doctors cert & remember its your last flight back that counts. I flew long haul at 3m & 4m and it was ok. I didn't have awful ms though. Second trimester might be best? Have fun telling your mum. I told mine over the phone at 6 weeks, but got to tell all my other family in person - so chuffed!

Abs, what a cheeky boy!

Hi to everyone else! Can't stay & chat unfortunately, gotta get the girlie up and the day started. It's so dark here now in the mornings I just want to sleep please!

Sleep well Aussie girls x

Ah Ginny, kiwi, Lucy :wave: I see you're browsing, helloooooo! X

Thanks angel! I did mention to dh earlier so ill chat to him tonight but sounds great! X

Hi Everyone, i was popping in and out today on my phone to quickly see where people were at!

Pammy i hope you stay. I dont think that any one was being judgemental but giving well meaning advice. we want the best for you hun is all! We share and help on here, we dont judge. so i hope you dont read it that way.

Ginny: in the book im reading it talks about MC and how many woman who have had two go on to have normal healthy pregnancies! i read that and felt happy that it would be you soon!

thanks for all the thoughts and prayers that helped me get through my day! it was a toughie! who knows how i went in the meeting! i certainly had lots of data and reports to back me up. i guess if i have negative feedback i will find out tomorrow! but hopefully not

i hope i ov'd. my temp wasnt really that much higher this morning, but my cm is now sort of creamy ish. i really want this to be the month so that every day at work i dont feel that this is it for life....that there is something bigger and better going on in my world. thats probably putting a lot of pressure on myself. another two ladies informed me of their duffered status today! i was ok. happy for them. so it really is just evil people that makes me pissed off.

Lise, I has milky CM too. I marked it as creamy as that was the closest to what it was, but it was quite milky. it kept changing from that to sticky, and then also swapped between actual creamy too. The worst part is that it changes so much that it's hard to use as a symptom! hope your cramps ease up hun!!

Enjoy your day Major!

Angel , I bet you can't wait to get your doggies out & about!

YEEHA GRANDMA!!! My temps have risen again this morning!!! WOOHOO :happydance: not to jump the gun or anything (FF still hasn't given me red lines) but i think i might have O'd

WOW had a fair bit to catch up on.

MELAINEY: sorry you are feeling like crap hun. As reguard to flying I read that long haul flights you can fly up to 6mths and then after that you need a dr certificate and they wont let you at 8mths (well so the Aust governement website says). Best to check it all out with your doctor. Yeah for telling your Mum that will be so exciting. Do it on skype so you can see her reaction.

:hi: to everyone else. Sorry am catching up but slowly so will comment on everything when I have read everything.

PS what is NTNP??? I have seen so many posts of this and have been trying to work it out but not coming up with anything :)

Hi Everyone, i was popping in and out today on my phone to quickly see where people were at!

Pammy i hope you stay. I dont think that any one was being judgemental but giving well meaning advice. we want the best for you hun is all! We share and help on here, we dont judge. so i hope you dont read it that way.

Ginny: in the book im reading it talks about MC and how many woman who have had two go on to have normal healthy pregnancies! i read that and felt happy that it would be you soon!

thanks for all the thoughts and prayers that helped me get through my day! it was a toughie! who knows how i went in the meeting! i certainly had lots of data and reports to back me up. i guess if i have negative feedback i will find out tomorrow! but hopefully not

i hope i ov'd. my temp wasnt really that much higher this morning, but my cm is now sort of creamy ish. i really want this to be the month so that every day at work i dont feel that this is it for life....that there is something bigger and better going on in my world. thats probably putting a lot of pressure on myself. another two ladies informed me of their duffered status today! i was ok. happy for them. so it really is just evil people that makes me pissed off.

Glad you were ok about the BFPs. not like evil duffered chick! I think your rise is enough to indicate ov! It will probably continue to rise again tomorrow! You're getting very good at this miss Abby!!

Thanks Squeegs! did i read that you do blinds? i might be in the market for some soon!

Yes i was quite pleased that i didnt react badly when they told me....evil duffered bitch was different, in my mind she didnt deserve the bFp (and certainly not to announce it on my wedding day)

i hope my temp goes up a bit more....we BD the three days before OV if i did over yesterday or today. i cant try much harder than that!

Good on you abs! I'm on struggle street with those I don't expect to hear it from, but better with those at work....

Hope all the feedback you get is fab! X

thanks Nana! in my head i think im more concerned about tomorrow mornings temp! hahahaha i got my priorities right!

Lol, I've been there!

I have nfi why I suddenly lost interest in temping. We all know I was a massive tempoholic!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->