Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Thank you bee :) I think, if my visa is approved in the next month, I will go home maybe Jan for 3 weeks or so :)

Abby very proud of you x

Kiwi yay for high temps again :)

I told my mum over the phone :) I couldn't wait any longer haha she was sooooooo happy for me :) apparently my SIL (who had the twins) had terrible migraines too and also very very bad Ms! Just so I know the migraines are normal :) just lying in bed again feeling sorry for myself hahaha my bum exploded too! No more constipation! hahaha :rofl:

Lol that must be why you're craving anal sex lainey - you just needed to be unblocked! lol

Abbs, I do blinds, yes. Can I assist you with anything?

kiwi - nice temp rise hun!

Nana, I reckon this is the month for your BFP!! no more temping for at least 12 months for you! (unless you wanna go for 2 under 1! haha

Haha no multiples here :)

And yeah most definitely needed unblocking hahaha

Thanks squeegs...but I have a feeling I o'd Monday so zero bd in the window (missed Thursday chance because of upset puppies needing Settling and then when dh came back upstairs I was out like a light!) if it had been Thursday like cbfm said, then might have been ok, but cm tells me otherwise :(

At least I'm just waiting for af with zero hope this month, hopefully kiwi can make it Sasha month anyway and maybe I'll be able to follow suite next time x

mel;ainey, I didn't even say anything about your phone call. bad friend! sorry! I bet it was awesome, so glad you can share this with her now & will be so good to get home, fingers crossed that visa gets approved!!!

Nana, If you feel out, I won't keep on about it being your month, there is nothing worse than 20 people getting your hopes up for two weeks! I really am secretly hoping that you will be preggy still! Will you temp again next month if you do get AF?

Thanks hun xxx problem is I've got no idea when to expect the witch!!! If I go from Monday I'd be 1 dpo....last cm patterns have it all drying up at 3/4 dpo so maybe that's where I am! Who bloody knows.

Immaculate conception for me perhaps??? I'm pretty sure dh doesn't have super spermies! We can secretly hope together, but this month should be disappointment and black hole free for me :)

Ps, if it turned out I was duffers, I'd say have sex once per cycle!!! Bahahahaha

Edit, next month ill temp with cbfm to get to the bottom of it :) or actually, I'll know when I did after peak cbfm from my luteal phase won't I!

Thanks hun xxx problem is I've got no idea when to expect the witch!!! If I go from Monday I'd be 1 dpo....last cm patterns have it all drying up at 3/4 dpo so maybe that's where I am! Who bloody knows.

Immaculate conception for me perhaps??? I'm pretty sure dh doesn't have super spermies! We can secretly hope together, but this month should be disappointment and black hole free for me :)

Ps, if it turned out I was duffers, I'd say have sex once per cycle!!! Bahahahaha

Edit, next month ill temp with cbfm to get to the bottom of it :) or actually, I'll know when I did after peak cbfm from my luteal phase won't I!

I will be down that black hole holding a candle for you. :hugs: You bring the marshmallows and I will build a fire (or maybe you build the fire as I am no good at that and Iwill bring the marshmallows). DH was very funny last night, I was talking about my injections etc with him last night and how next wed we have to go for a scan before the injections start just to check all is ok. He replies with "maybe this will be the best waste of money ever spent and you don't need the injections" I haven't seen him so positive and so happy and so convinced in a very long time. I want that look on his face to last forever. When I checked the temps this morning he was "well are we up did you ovulate"? Ha he is very cute (he has no idea what is going on :rofl:). At least he got a WOOHOO and not a YOU F***KER. :)

Nana - how often do you hear people say I relaxed and forgot about it and fell pregnant! Just cos you aren't pregnant yet, doesn't mean he doesn't have super sperm. trust me, as soon as you get pregnant, he's going to make it very clear that his boys are heroes! lol

Kiwi, thats great to hear your husband so happy! I am feeling so positive about this month for you after your tubes got a nice clean out! :)

Aw hugs kiwi xxx I'm here for you and love that you are for me, but I am placing all my hope in you this month. X

Angelcakes I've just remembered puppies are being desexed on Thursday, so will have to wait until say morning to see if they are up for an outing...might not be ideal timing! But I'll keep you posted, and if not maybe we can organise a puppy date where you can take your furbabies out sometime soon? X

Lol squeegs, aka ms positivity! We can live in hope...

Thankfully I didn't wake up in the morning with my knickers around my ankles as per number2's comment given dh wasn't with me! So if it did happen, it would probably have been an act of god! X

Nana and kiwi it's your turn very soon I just know it :hugs: kiwi DH is just too cute :) x

Thanks Squeegs :) it's was lovely to tell her!

I'm so gassy hahaha I just let a massive ripper and it STANK! hahaha :rofl:

well I will live in secret hope for the next two weeks! xoxoxoxo

I am just filled with so much love for all you girls! I'm still blown away with how we've stumbled across each other & just formed this bond! I love it!

Newbie I reckon FF has it right. I know someone else who uses the CBFM and temps. She doesn't always get a peak, but when she does her temps confirm that it's the day after the first peak that she gets crosshairs :)

Newbie I reckon FF has it right. I know someone else who uses the CBFM and temps. She doesn't always get a peak, but when she does her temps confirm that it's the day after the first peak that she gets crosshairs :)

oohhh yay! I'm so excited!!

How you feeling sweetie?:hugs:

Lainey - so glad you got to tell your mum!

Sasha - no worries at all about Saturday - we'll be going anyway - if you're there too that is great but if not I know we'll all meet up at some point! I hope your puppies do recover quickly from 'the chop' though!

Kiwi and Nana - I still think it is Sasha month for at least one of you and hopefully both of you!

Squeegs - I'm with you - I truly feel like you girls are among my closest friends! xx

wow, read everything, so much has happened this afternoon!! i'm slightly overwhelmed jsut reading it, so wont/cant comment on everything.

but kiwi my FX are extremely crossed for you this month, had to smile reading about your DH!!!

thinking of everyone else!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->