Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Kiwi - I love how your DH is positive :) My DF is like that too, constantly saying next time will work and such. One tiny bit of silver lining out of having the miscarriages is that it's really proven 100% to me how solid DF's and I relationship is. Obviously I thought it was solid before ttc, but going through rough times like this really makes me feel like our relationship will be able to get through anything.

AFM - Had to take Max to get his hearing checked today because he's a on the lower end of average with speech. Just wanted to make sure that it is just a case of taking his time and not anything else. Hearing all good :) I felt so proud when he was doing the test correctly haha

I also told the ladies in the 2 mother's groups that I'm apart of about the miscarriage. They both have facebook groups, so I thought I'll just get it over and done with on facebook so when I see them next no one will hopefully mention it and it'll be less awkward. Facebook is a bit of a blessing and a curse

Ginny i'm sure they will follow your lead and talk as much or as little about it as you want to. Did you want to talk more about it? I feel a bit like I've let it get brushed under the carpet but it might be helpful to talk. So just say if that would help honey xo

Ginny - I'm glad to hear that Max's hearing is all good! Were your mother's groups the last people you have to tell about your MC? I hope you are right about the way they will react. You are such a positive person - I love that even in this sad situation you are able to find a silver lining. Your DF sounds great - I'm glad that you have been able to grow even closer! x

Nana sboyld we start calling you Mary? At least you won't have to worry about a name, that'll already be sorted for you if it's the second coming...

You've all been fantastic support :) I kinda feel happy to mention it when it's playing on my mind. I think I try and put on a positive front, really though I don't feel positive at all at the moment (in terms of future pregnancies).

I still haven't told many people. The only real reason I told the mother's group is because I know I'll be seeing some of them at playgroup on Thursday and don't want them asking me how my pregnancy is going. I'm actually scared that I'd break down if I had to tell someone face to face. Everyone else we're just telling slowly as we have a need to speak to them.

I'm also feeling guilty like I should just be happy with what I have. I know there are so many people out there that would just love to have one baby and here I am putting everyone through torture trying for another.

Sorry - turned into a bit more of a vent/ramble than I intended!

Ginny - so happy to hear Max's hearing is all fine! I love that, it's the smallest things they do that make you proud! I \'m also really glad that you have been able to get a positive out of this sad time. You and DF will do anything together!! What do they say? what doesn't kill you makes you stronger!

I totally agree - sometimes it's easier to talk over the internet than actually speaking to someone. Maybe it's being able to take some of the emotion out of it? People will find it hard to know how to act, so I;m sure they will follow your lead. They may mention they're sorry, but I'm sure they won't go into details with you unless you start the conversation. Hope you're doing alright! I admire your strength! xoxox

Winners & Losers is on! woo hoo! Kiwi, if you haven't already, you should watch House Husbands. It's really good! It gets better in the second episode too, so give it a chance! You can watch it online: https://channelnine.ninemsn.com.au/househusbands just click on the 'full episodes' section. up to you of course, just thought you m ight like it if you like winners & losers.

Ginny please dont feel guilty - I think your desire for a second baby is just as strong as any of our desires for our first. I'm so glad you feel you can talk to us about anything and that we can be a support to you. Feel free to vent, rant, whatever any time you like! x

(hugs) babe - I cannot begin to understand properly but can only imagine. It was bad enough for me, when nobody much knew, and when it was still so early on. Worse to think of it later when you have seen and heard and bonded. Well I am just so glad you seem to have a fantastic partner to help. Also I can relate on the already have one but want another - of course you do love! You're such a great mum! xo

You've all been fantastic support :) I kinda feel happy to mention it when it's playing on my mind. I think I try and put on a positive front, really though I don't feel positive at all at the moment (in terms of future pregnancies).

I still haven't told many people. The only real reason I told the mother's group is because I know I'll be seeing some of them at playgroup on Thursday and don't want them asking me how my pregnancy is going. I'm actually scared that I'd break down if I had to tell someone face to face. Everyone else we're just telling slowly as we have a need to speak to them.

I'm also feeling guilty like I should just be happy with what I have. I know there are so many people out there that would just love to have one baby and here I am putting everyone through torture trying for another.

Sorry - turned into a bit more of a vent/ramble than I intended!

vent any time you want to hun, it's what we're here for! Please don't feel guilty! There is not a thing wrong with wanting to grow your family. I haven't even had my first & I am already thinking about trying for my second! It's human nature, and it's not selfish at all! You are a great mum to Max, it's no wonder you want to give him a sibling! Not sure what to say to lift your spirits, other than please don't put on a brave face around here, you are more than entitled to have very low days & we are an easy place to chat about what's going on as you can switch off your computer when you've had enough, or say things you may be afraid to say to people you know well. :hugs:

Lol number2!!!

Thank you so much Ginny, I was convinced with all the fertile cm I've had all weekend that I'd missed it for sure...maybe you have given me (and squeegs) hope! I'm glad your dh is so great, you are such a lovely strong woman that it makes me feel great to know that you have a tower of love and strength right behind you ready when you need him xx

Thanks angel cakes :) if they seem keen to get out we may come down for a bit so ill text you say to let you know, I'm keen!!! X

Love you more squeegs :) you gorgeous bundle of beautiful woman!!!

Lol at your farts lanalbum xx

Just had a chat to dh about impending appt at Gyno this Friday! He's like, well can we wait and see if my swimmers made it before I have to, erm, provide a sample...lol....bless. I totally understand the hesitation, but so glad he is totally on board to having it happen sooner rather than later, and if tests help, great!

I think I've just consumed a bottle of white. Oops.

Love love love gorgeousnesses xxx

High Ginny, never feel bad. We are always here for you. Thick or thin. Good and bad. X

LOL Sasha - we love you too - I hope you don't have too early a start tomorrow with a whole bottle under your belt on a school night! xx

Sasha maybe it was all that pedalling on the weekend that encouraged a bit of the old over production in the ucousmay epartmentday

Not a stupid sparrows!!! Glad no temping tomorrow tho, would sky rocket!!!

I'm so hoping at least older puppy is up for an outing on sat angel! X

Molly is friendly as, ruby just hides behind your legs or in a bush when other dogs come along!!!! X

Nana, we did the same...waited it out till my period arrived as there was no point getting the testing done if we were pregnant. then we did that a second time cos they didn't tell us what time to take it and they didn't test his first lot cos it wouldn't be accurate. Then we thought Ov time was more important than a sample, so we waited for another period. By the way, loving the bottle of white, hoping it was a yummy one!! xxx

number 2 - you're so funny! haha

Your doggies are cavvies right Sasha? My mum has two cavvies - one is very social and the other one hides behind her legs too! Mine are both very friendly but are quite a bit bigger than a cavvie - they are gentle though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->