Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Ginny don't feel guilty honey, as the ladies have said, your desire to have a second baby I'd the exact same as our desire to have our first. I'm very proud of you honey Xx

Amanda you are hilarious hehe

:) I remember your sample drama! What a wasted specimen! Offered some assistance for dh but I think the whole idea of the jar makes him uncomfortable enough to not want to associate with me lol....

Dh said best I don't open bottle two. I suspect I will thank him In the morning!!!!

XX

Your doggies are cavvies right Sasha? My mum has two cavvies - one is very social and the other one hides behind her legs too! Mine are both very friendly but are quite a bit bigger than a cavvie - they are gentle though :)

Yep, Molly loves all dogs, even those ten times her size! Rolls on her back and 'sluts it up' as I crudely say about her submissiveness! She is beautiful tho and I love her nature, wouldn't hurt a fly :)

Ruby is the little one, about 6 months and she is the boss over Molly but scared shitless of other dogs even when she sees Molly loving them! Very strange.... Maybe if they aren't up for it we can organise a doggy beach day up at umina or something? I really hope at least Molly is ok tho this sat xxx

hehe yes, the second bottle is ok if you can stop at one...if not, it's when it gets dangerous! lol yeah, It's a bit awkward, I 'helped' with the first one, but the second one he did all on his own cos I was at work. I think that worked out better. least you know nothing alters the test results.

Doggy beach date sounds great too - we often go to the one at Bayview near church point too - but have been to Umina and the one at Tawoon Bay too :)

I haven't been to any with the pups, but heard umina is awesome. It can be our backup plan! You too abs! Puppy fest!!

Lol squeegs, think I get the wanting to deal with the 'jar' alone thing!!! X

Lovelies I'm heading to bed now - have a great night! Hope the MS stays away again tomorrow squeegs! and that you wake up with no more migraine Lainey! xx

Goodnight angelcakes xxx

DH wouldn't let me help with the jar hahaha

Goodnight beautiful angel! Gosh I can't wait for your ttc cleared status!

With ya lanalbum ;) x

you girls are all too funny!

Im off to watch the end of Greys & then curl up in bed!

Hope everyone wakes up feeling good tomorrow! xooxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"