Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Night girls!

I got woken up with terrible cramps this morning and then the witch arrived with a vengeance, so I didn't even get a chance to test. I'm out. :cry:

Sorry to hear AF arrived zoom. Sometimes I think pregnancy tests are a curse. I find the minute I buy one AF shows up!think of it as day 1 of Ur pregnancy .

Im Sorry Zoom! i took my temp this morning and cried! clearly im not ovulating. on the month i get everything nicely timed.

Hey abbs! Don't worry Hun, at this stage, you still have a chance to catch it. Keep bd every second day until you get your crosshairs. Naughty eggy!!

Zoom, when is your DH ready for babies? Have you talked to him about it?

Hope everyone has a good day!

Oh abs hun xxx sending massive :jo: hugs your way beautiful girl xxx Maybe that little egg is just getting nice and ready to be caught, keep up the bd and hopefully you will see those red lines soon xxx

Zoom sorry to hear about the awful witch :( Are you ntnp at the moment?

Morning Squiggles & Ababa :)

Well. It would seem i have woken up hangover free. Bonus.

XXX

thanks ladies, i am now a grown woman, crying at her desk at work because her temp was low! wow that is a weird sentence.

My DH asked why i was so upset this morning and i said my temp was low and as he really has no idea what this means he thought it was that his sperm wasnt good enough and started to apologise. what a sweet heart. i explained that this has nothing to do with his sperm!

if you look at my last chart i think i ovulated after FF said i did, my DPO 6 i think was actually ov day....Would make more sense that i had a 12 day LP than a 17 LP! weird that no other sign is right though! so guess i better keep enticing my DH in sack.

Abs, going by that, you are at the right stage of the pattern to get a temp rose tomorrow. You had a rise then a drop before ov last time. Hang in there sweetie, I wish I could come and hug you!! Hunby it's such a shitty time, I hope you're ok! Xox

Morning Nana!

Well if thats the case and you are oing around the same time, you have a week to get busy in the bedroom gorgeous!!! Hurry up cd23 for abs!! XX

Abby - sendings hugs. What a lovely DH you have :) Don't know enough about the charting and temp business to be much use but fx'ed you catch your eggy!

Aw abs...i feel the same.

No idea how i got through without you lot :)

Message to ab's eggy from old :jo: - i am waving my cane at you....come and PLAY!!!

Well ive just been reviewing some of my excel charts (that i have copies of at work....SHAME...they are pretty though). July i ov CD 17 with a 12 day LP, Aug CD 20 with a 13 day LP, so i think last month was CD 23 with a 12 day LP. so wasted sperm from earlier this week, but that is ok, cause you just never know.

guess i better bust a move on DH tonight!

May be my eggy is getting good and baked so its ripe and ready! and remember last month with chart weirdness! lots of people got BFP from charts that they didnt like (Rosie!)
So im drying the tears! c'mon eggy!

Good Timing cause the head of the company just came to speak to me! ha, good thing i wasnt crying then!

Squeegs i do want to talk to you about blinds....we have long beige they look like this https://www.google.com.au/imgres?q=...&ved=1t:429,r:34,s:0,i:181&tx=55&ty=78&surl=1
they are ugly, and dont block the sun out of the bedroom. The house gets SUPER hot in summer and so we want to make the rooms dark and cool. can you suggest any thing? where is your shop?

Ah ababa gosh you make me giggle!!!!!! XX

I have been checking out charts on ff of those people using CBFM and temping to try to see if i could see a pattern of when people actually do o (based on bbt, and then checking if happened on peak/high etc). Clearly a silly idea. Some o'd on peak day 1, some on peak day 2, some three days after first peak.

Fair to say that was a good waste of 30 mins!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->