Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

LLPM - hope maggie feels better soon! I think finally Max has gotten over all his colds/coughs. I hope this isn't something that's going to happen every winter!

We're not 100% sure when we'll try again. The official advice from the hospital is to wait until you have one normal AF then you're free to try again. We did that last time and I fell pg on the 2nd cycle of trying. However, I've heard that doctors only give that advice so that can properly date your pregnancy - even when I spoke to the surgeon she said it's mainly for dating reasons (although I was experiencing a mini labour so not 100% sure of what she said). I think this cycle we're just not going to use any protection - I kinda of figure if my lining is ready it'll let something stick if not it won't. Then we'll get back on the ttc bandwagon.

The doctor's also said there's no real reason to wait for the test results since it's during the pregnancy that they give you meds etc.

If/when I'm lucky enough to fall pregnant again I will be asking for whatever morning sickness meds I can get my hands on. I don't know if I could cope with 3 months of morning sickness for nothing again.

Angel - hope you're feeling better soon x

Hi everyone else!

Spunky bum - ewwww hahaha

I have my Bitch badge on!I don't tolerate people bitching behind our backs just because we were being honest it really pisses me off actually and if said person comes back I don't think I will control my anger!

I did some "investigating" coz I was wondering what you were referring to and I'm a bit annoied by what I found too.

To be 100% honest, after the pain I've had to endure this year I would be devastated if someone got pregnant and their partner didn't really want it to happen. Here I am with Chris and we're both 100% ready, financially stable etc etc and we keep losing them. I know this type of thing happens everyday, but if I had to read about it happening in our little group I would be shattered.

I have my Bitch badge on!I don't tolerate people bitching behind our backs just because we were being honest it really pisses me off actually and if said person comes back I don't think I will control my anger!

I did some "investigating" coz I was wondering what you were referring to and I'm a bit annoied by what I found too.

To be 100% honest, after the pain I've had to endure this year I would be devastated if someone got pregnant and their partner didn't really want it to happen. Here I am with Chris and we're both 100% ready, financially stable etc etc and we keep losing them. I know this type of thing happens everyday, but if I had to read about it happening in our little group I would be shattered.

(hugs)
yes I did some looking around and was pretty annoyed too, and that's all I'll say about that. :growlmad:

Exactly Ginny I couldn't aree more ! Especially when somebody changes their story all the time because they don't like the feedack from on here? I don't think anybody should try to have a baby if their partner is not 100% wanting a baby. It'snot fair on the baby nor the father!

Ginny I know you will get pregnant again real soon and you will have another beautiful bub xxxxx :hugs: hugs to you and Chris for being so strong xxx

Totally Ginny xxx I cannot wait to see you with another gorgeous little bub. Being our first BFP on this thread makes it even more important to me xxx You are such a tough cookie too, i really admire your strength xx

As for the other, Each to their own etc, have your own opinions, but publicly bitching? No thanks.

Love that cranky face number2!!!

Anywaye enough about said person :) Lets get on with our happy little group here :happydance: Love you ladies xx

Gosh it is a lovely day here. Sun shining. Might take a quick break and go outside and soak in some rays. x

Ok new topic - I was chatting to a duffered friend the other day (who is choosing not to find out the sex of her baby until the birth) about how she will decorate her nursery - have any of you thought about that yet? I am thinking I will go grey and white and then accessories with pink or blue. Thoughts? Is anyone going to use a theme?

Ditto Melainey. Subject closed.

It is lovely ababa! I just popped out to grab myself a laksa for lunch and it is seriously warm! Too good to be inside really...enjoy your vitamin d boost!!! XX

So I had my first appointment at the pubic hospital today. The official booking in appointment. It took forbloodyever. They had lots of interesting questions. Like were you abused as a child. Does your partner beat you. Even when I said no they said are you sure you don't want some material on domestic violence. Hmm. Anyways, my next appointment is with the doctor in their clinic there in 6 weeks - probably won't get to be on the midwife clinic and probably will have another c/s by the sounds of it. 2 1/2 weeks till my 12 week scan. Come on, weeks, go by fast! It still doesn't seem real yet, I'm not sure why. I mean apart from the being in bed by 7pm thing!

Gosh angel i dont think i could wait. Im not the most patient of people!!!!!

Ok new topic - I was chatting to a duffered friend the other day (who is choosing not to find out the sex of her baby until the birth) about how she will decorate her nursery - have any of you thought about that yet? I am thinking I will go grey and white and then accessories with pink or blue. Thoughts? Is anyone going to use a theme?

I have a jungle theme in Harrison's room. If the next baby is a boy I will give Harrison a new theme (I thought maybe sailboats in red blue and white) and the baby can be the jungle one. If it's a girl, I guess Harrison keeps jungle and the baby gets something different. No idea what - I only know little boys! :)

Well not decorating a nursery, but we're going to decorate a play room for Max, as well as his bedroom.

We think in his bedroom we're just going to have a one feature wall that is blue and we've got a bit of a cars/trains theme going with the covers set we've bought him for when he moves into a single bed. He also loves dogs, so I've been searching for some dog cartoon artwork too.

In the playroom I want to have a woodland animals theme. Found some wall art stickers and some other bits and pieces, but really I don't think it'll be over themeish.

your colour scheme sounds lovely Angel! I saw a grey and yellow nursery, which sounds strange, but looked lovely.

lol number2!!!

To be honest i have no idea when it comes to scans (about whats normal i mean) and about the different options for birth etc, midwives, private v public. NFI.

Needless to say if i ever end up in the duffered club i may need some assistance from you lovely women who have been there before!!!

Ginny, I love you, honey xx

I can't catch up but I read everything.

Love you all

LLPM - hope maggie feels better soon! I think finally Max has gotten over all his colds/coughs. I hope this isn't something that's going to happen every winter!

We're not 100% sure when we'll try again. The official advice from the hospital is to wait until you have one normal AF then you're free to try again. We did that last time and I fell pg on the 2nd cycle of trying. However, I've heard that doctors only give that advice so that can properly date your pregnancy - even when I spoke to the surgeon she said it's mainly for dating reasons (although I was experiencing a mini labour so not 100% sure of what she said). I think this cycle we're just not going to use any protection - I kinda of figure if my lining is ready it'll let something stick if not it won't. Then we'll get back on the ttc bandwagon.

The doctor's also said there's no real reason to wait for the test results since it's during the pregnancy that they give you meds etc.

If/when I'm lucky enough to fall pregnant again I will be asking for whatever morning sickness meds I can get my hands on. I don't know if I could cope with 3 months of morning sickness for nothing again.

Angel - hope you're feeling better soon x

Hi everyone else!

Spunky bum - ewwww hahaha

I'm sure you'll be pregnant again in no time ginny! :) you're being so brave in all this...I'd like to think I'd be brave too but I think honestly I'd hide in a hole and stuff my face with haribo gummy bears!...oh I'm doing that anyway apparently...gee whizz!

Angel...in terms of nurseries, we've always lived in rentals...thankfully they've all
Had neutral colour schemes. I'd love to decorate a room though...I'm not girly girl though so I think I'd stick to neutral walls with bright coloured accessories. I love those vinyl tree wall murals you see! So cute and easy.

Amanda...I didn't know you had a c/s...do you mind me asking why?! I had one with poppy and did everything to avoid a repeat. Thankfully had maggie naturally (very easily!) despite the 'expert' opinion that my pelvis was too small.
Which hospital are you at? Can't believe you've booked in already! I've got no idea what I'm doing lol. Need to get my (growing!) ass into gear.

I love grey and white angel.. I will try and hold off finding out but not sure if I will be able to haha x

Ababa how strange haha my pregnancy hormones would have kicked in and I would have told her to ef off! Haha

Ginny those themes sounds lovely :)

Nana I'm the same,I don't have a clue what I'm doing! One reason why I told my mum I was duffered haha I so need her help on this!

Smithy :hi:

I've started knitting a grey and white baby blanket to go with my nursery - I am the worlds slowest knitter hence starting early. I'm not a very patient person either and would love to find out what I'm having but DH is against it and really doesn't want to know until the birth!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->