Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Lucy - Harrison was breech from about 20 weeks on. They generally won't let a first delivery be breech. I was quite devo'd - but in hindsight I actually had a very easy recovery, perhaps that it was planned, not an emergency CS - everyone I know who's had one of them has had a shithouse recovery.

Yeah fair enough. I actually had an easy recovery too despite a 24hour labour then emergency c/s but i was only 20! Was back to driving (uninsured mind you...not that I knew at the time!) after 2.5 weeks, but with maggie I was back to my normal self within 2-3days bit I didn't tear so I guess that helped too. X

Yeah fair enough. I actually had an easy recovery too despite a 24hour labour then emergency c/s but i was only 20! Was back to driving (uninsured mind you...not that I knew at the time!) after 2.5 weeks, but with maggie I was back to my normal self within 2-3days bit I didn't tear so I guess that helped too. X

I rang my insurance company to ask them could I drive after a CS without medical clearance and they said sure. So I know lots said you're not covered by insurance to drive, but you might be.
Possibly I thought I had an easy recovery because I got so worried about Harrison being sick. We suddenly thought we had a child who might die. So all the stuff with me just was not important and I don't remember feeling any discomfort. Or feeling anything.

I am very, very close to finishing a cross design I started for Max when I was about 6 months pregnant with him lol

I actually think it'll be one of the few craft projects I have finished. I'm a good starter but not a good finisher!

I'm the same Ginny haha I'm supposed top get my little nephews baby blankets done and pretty much barely started haha

Pammy, with due respect, I don't think you need to be stalking our thread. It was your decision to leave, it was also your decision to bitch to other BnB users about us. I've seen you pop up a couple of times today, and of you're do uninterested in talking to us, I don't know why you are checking up on what we are saying.

I asked my mum where my cardigan was the other day that she started knitting for me when I was in year 12. I finished my HSC in 1989. She looked at me and said "Honey, even if I finished it, it wouldn't fit you now". Poo! That's what happens when you pick the most complicated pattern on earth, so Mum says.

I found it really hard to find themes for girls everything had butterflies, flowers or Winne the Pooh. So I order everything on line from USA & we went with the Disney Princess theme. I am a huge fan of Disney. Even tho I didn’t want a girl we had a feature wall which was Pink when I first picked it out I was like OMG but on the wall it looks awesome. If I have another girls she will have the same room. But if we have a boy I am thinking maybe Lion King or Mick Mouse something Disney.

I can't wait to take Max to Disneyland! I've been twice - once with my family when I was 15 and then again when I was 24 and travelling through America on my way to the UK.

Depending on sibling status, we're planning on taking him when he's around 5-7 :) (He's not even 2 yet, so I'm a bit ahead in my planning lol)

Ooh I can't wait to go to Disneyland with Harrison. I went in my late 20's, loved it!
Actually I did Disneyworld in my 20's, Disneyland in my early 30's.
Hope my kid loves theme parks :)

Morning girls.
Anyone who's interested, FF has a FB promo on again - $24.95 for 12 months VIP.
Have a great day xo

Thanks! They had a "sale" on the actual website for $45 for 12 months, so the $24.95 one was a steal, I just signed up. :thumbup:

I like this set for a girl. It's what Harrison would have had if he was a girl baby. I still like it.
https://www.babybunting.com.au/index.php/manchester/76606.html

Yeah I been to disneyland twice to & once to Disney world. My sister is planning to go to disneyland in 5 years with her two little girls. So if we can save enough I am hoping to join them with my two little children too. I have so man Disney toy I brought home. That's also why I went with the disney themes.

HD cant stand all my stuff toys I have in our room but they are slowly going into Audrina's room now.

Morning girls.
Anyone who's interested, FF has a FB promo on again - $24.95 for 12 months VIP.
Have a great day xo

Thanks! They had a "sale" on the actual website for $45 for 12 months, so the $24.95 one was a steal, I just signed up. :thumbup:

good stuff!
what a shame I can't transfer my vip to someone who doesn't have it. Signed up the month of my bfp!

I'm the same Ababa haha I signed up the month of my BFP and so did Squiggles :rofl:

Lovely design Amanda!

I've never been to Disneyworld or Disneyland - one day maybe!

Oooh Disney....I do think their stuff is cute. But I have had a horrible feeling about the the whole industry since I read a book that talked about marketing stuff to girls (I think it was 'What's Happening to Our Girls' by Maggie Hamilton). It talks about the way Disney and other big companies market their material deliberately at babies so the images are "hard-wired" into their brains along with their earliest memories (mum's smell & voice, images of close family). It said they deliberately put multiple teensy weensy cartoon images on baby gro-suits so that when baby starts focusing on their hands, etc, the images on the clothing are some of the first, repetitive things they see. Apparently it's the easiest way to develop consumers-for-life. CREEPY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->