Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Smithy I hope you get some good meds Xx

Kiwi that is sooooooo sad! Kids can be sooooooo cruel!I got bullied terrible when I was a kid for simply being German in Ireland.it is horrific what kids have to put up with. I was 6 and got spat in my face for beingdifferent! And the sad thing it's that they learn this from their parents! :hugs:

2mums hugs to your aunt :hugs: I hope that they can make her comfortable xxx

:hi: squiggles, angel, Abby, Lisa, zoom, nana :jo: , Rosie, and anybody else I have forgotten x

Nana how your little puppies have a quick recovery!! Xx

Hey Lisa & angel!

Angel, I know what you mean, as much as you try, bullying will always be present. So sad to watch!

Morning Lanal, Lise & Angelcakes :)

Gosh it is such a lovely day out there. Wish i wasnt stuck in the office but think i will head off early today anyways!

No progress on what i want to do with my hair. Ive had to put it in the two hard basket which is dangerous because i have a tendancy to be too 'agreeable' with hairdressers!!!!

I hope you all have a lovely day girls, much much love xx

Hi lovey, I am pretty good. I'm not feeling anywhere near as sick any more - long as I eat regularly I'm all good. Evenings are a bit of a struggle but I have been taking it a bit easy then and letting the other half pick up the slack a bit for me. Just the same as I would for him if he was feeling yukky.
Think you are right that many poor behaviours are learned from the parents. Sad.

No progress on what i want to do with my hair. Ive had to put it in the two hard basket which is dangerous because i have a tendancy to be too 'agreeable' with hairdressers!!!!

Have you taken your "before" shot yet?

Glad to hear you're feeling less sick Amanda! Very true - parents have a huge responsibity to raise their children well :)

Have you taken your "before" shot yet?

Yeah, stupidly before i even put on makeup this morning. Im not sure its one im going to be sharing!!!!!!

lol....erm no....maybe i'll take one just before i go to the salon ;) WITH makeup!!!!

lol...truth be known most days i struggle to even slap on some mascara.....hehehehe

Hi ladies!

Ababa- glad you are starting to feel better!!

Nana- poor lil Ruby! When do you get to pick them up?? Can't wait o see the pics of the hair cut!!!

Lisa- you poor thing! Hope you feel better soon!

Squeegs- how are you feeling? Any Sx?

Laineypop- I'm sorry you were bullied! That's so awful :(

Kiwi- those stories break my heart, I've seen quiet a few on the news lately and it is so sad! Hope your god daughter is managing ok.

Everyone else, hi!!! :flower: xx

Hi Rosie Xx those bullies got what they deserved when I bet the shit out of them haha made me stronger! But unfortunately not everyone is the same :( poor little babies x

Have you got any sickness yet ?

Hi Rosie Xx those bullies got what they deserved when I bet the shit out of them haha made me stronger! But unfortunately not everyone is the same :( poor little babies x

Have you got any sickness yet ?

Good for you!! Xx I have waves of nausea only last 10-15 min then go away...it makes me nervous! I feel like I should be sicker than I am!!! I do have sore boobs though, that's it.... :shrug:

Are you feeling any better?

Every pregnancy is different honey, some women don't get anything Xx

I feel a lot better but still sickly Xx

Ginny- did your chart say your uterus is antiverted? That just means it tilts to the front, usually thats a good thing, easier for the spermies to get up there! Mine is retroverted and tilts toward the back! Crazy uteruses! Lol

Rosie - thanks for that! This actually makes more sense because I found this note on my paperwork from the 1st D&C I had and I was wondering how they could actually side inside in my uterus. But they probably could tell which way it was tilted though!!

Oh I hope you feel better today Smithy :( Try and get a prescription for both so if the maxalon doesn't work you can go straight to the zofran. I'll be asking for zofran next time, I've heard it's amazing and it comes in a wafer instead of a tablet which is even nicer to take.

Thinking of you x

Maddy - can they give you something to make your uterus go back to normal size? Are you AF's heavier because it's bigger?

Kiwi - that's such a tragedy for everyone - your goddaughter, the girl's parents, everyone at the school, even the bullies :cry: I always think of when I see sad situations like that on telly is that maybe it'll prompt parents to talk more with their own teenagers to see how they're feeling and maybe prevent it happening to someone else. Thinking of you and your god daughter today x

Newbie - hope your little Ruby is recovering OK!

Rosie - don't worry about lack of MS. The pregnancy with Max and this recent loss was moderate MS and the 1st loss was terrible MS.... obviously no correlation with MS to how successful the pregnancy is! For me I think any disturbance to my hormones results in me feeling sick - I use to even feel sick from being on the pill.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->