Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

:hi: Rosie,

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!! Glad you have power! Your dogs are so funny. How did you get them to sit still long enough to dress them up? My dog wouldn't be still for 1 second! ;)

Thank you Kiwi.
Been thinking of you lots over the last few days. It sounds like you are getting really well looked after by the docs - fx'ed for the news you want tomorrow. I hope with all my heart (and have a good feeling!) that this treatment will work and quickly and you will be celebrating very soon (sorry if my words are clumsy but they come with lots hugs and thoughts!)
I hope the trick or treaters leave you in peace to have your shower. I had to pretend i wasn't in after 7.30 as i'd finished off the lollies myself :)

Rosie - how cute are your dogs!!

Kiwi hun, im sorry that things are continuing to be an uphill battle for you at the moment, i really do hope that that changes and you can have some downhill time very soon hun. Im not sure what to say about the IVF v IUI situation, only that i hope that you only have to go through one of them and it gives you a beautiful BFP so that you can put behind you some of past 12+ months of this battle and have something fantastic to look forward to xxx We all love you to bits here and are all hear for you day or night whenever you need us to vent, cry, or whatever you need hun xxx

Abs - yes i know!!! Was hard enough to give her a shock but no permanent damage!!! I was on the ground in stiches laughing. Bad sasha.

Rosie gorgeous pics hun - there were loads of kids out last night in my neighbourhood as well - including many young girls wearing barely anything!!!! Gosh it made me feel old (and that i would never let a daughter out of my house dressed like that!!!)

Morning Major :)

And all of you lovely ladies, thanks so much for all of your support this week. It seems that the funeral arrangements are probably going to be quite last minute which will make it tough for me to get there, but i have let my sis know that we are hear any time she needs us and thats about all that I can do at the moment. I dont do very well at funerals anyway and would probably just lose my shit and make her feel worse!!!

I hope you all have a fabulous day!

PS angel - so glad to hear all is good with the house, congratulations x

Oh that sucks balls Kiwi, so sorry to hear you're having a crap day. And you know, you'll get through all of this, I know you will. Keep us updated on the drs appts xx

Rosie, love the photos - especially the first one, keep giggling about the rider & the look on puppy's face!!

morning!

Haha I think Rosie gets the crazy poas addict award from this group - I know we're all slightly crazy, but she got her BFP after the doctor did tests and told her she didn't even ovulate! hahaha I love it!

Abby, chart is looking good hun!

Nana, did duffo crap on about her pregnancy? glad you got a good hit in! maybe it will make her stop going to tennis (it's not a high impact sport lol) You being there for your sister how you are is enough. I'm sure she appreciates that you are just a phone call away. And maybe after the 16th, you can go spend a few days with her. It's always harder when everyone leaves after the funeral, so if you can fly in there as a bit of a distraction, it may be even better. :)

AFM - I hate halloween, so am glad you all had a good day, but am very glad that I was out last night and didn't have any snotty little kids knocking at my door!!!! lol

have a great day! xoxo

Yeah she started to squeegs, but if you couldnt pick up that i didnt want to hear it last night then she must be a ret@rd, cos i was about as subtle as a sledgehammer!!!!!

Good morning Ladies,

Hello and welcome Bellydreams.

Ginny – that good news the BFPs are getting lighter.

Cossie – enjoy your trip. Thank you for the update.

Kiwi – big hugs. Hope it all goes well for you tomorrow hun.

Rosie - OMG your dogs are adorable! That is sooo cute.

AFM Who know when AF is going to show her face!! I am 14 dpo and I just want to get on with my next cycle. The cramping had finally stopped I am only getting twinges here and there I also feel bloated. But that might have something to do with last night’s mega big meal DH decide to make when his mate came around for dinner & Xbox last night.

Thank god its Thursday the end of another week for me in the office.

Remind me never to piss Newbie off, I was only kidding about hitting her with a tennis racquet, you big bully. ;)

Kiwi - big hugs to you love, I hope the experts can work out some way to help.

Rosie - totally awesome doggy costumes. Love them.

I bought a pack of 18 fun size milky ways. Pleased to report I have 16 left after trick or treaters so it looks like morning tea is gonna be a ripper here.

If you believed that, sorry, I lied - as if I have't already eaten half the left over milky ways.

lol number 2! I didnt hit her with the racket!!!! I smacked a backhand that she got in the way of....

opppss and good morning to Missie, Major, Qiugley who i can see down there!!

Hello to everyone else not on at the moment!

PMSL!!! i blame my subconscience...

Lise - are you going to test hun?

Test test test! Ooooo gotta love poas.

Number2 - only half the milky ways gone? Really? C'mon, fess up!

Bagsy not playing Nana at tennis next!

:rofl: haven't said "Bagsy" for I don't know how long! Must be waaaaay over tired. Time for sleepies methinks!

I don’t know. I was going to hold out until Monday as my longest cycle has been 34 days which was last month my sorted cycle has been 28 days. But I don’t know if I can hold out much longer! But then I also don’t want to be disappointed.

:hi: Lisa!

Ack, the whole wanna know vs don't want to know debacle, makes your head spin doesn't it! You do whatever feels right. I know I usually start out strong, watch my resolve crumble like a sandcastle under a wave, test, then get all strong again & repeat!

MajorBee - it's just as well I forgot to bring them to work or they would all be gone.

Thanks Major.

I am at work today & dont have a test so it not going to happing today!

Tommorrow I am home but I hope Audrina & house cleaning will keep me busy so I dont have to think about it. That just leave Saturday & Sunday!

DH think something up as I have been really thirty this week and I felt like muscle by the way I don’t eat sea food so that weird. He took me out for lunch Tuesday so I took advantage & had muscles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->