Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Kiwi - sorry to hear about your news it must be hard to take :( I guess it depends on what the issue is - I don't really know that much about IUI or IVF. Obviously you're Oing, so it's more of an egg quality issue than at least with IVF you know that those eggys that get put back are gonna be good ones :) What is your/DF's preference? Thinking of you xxx

I read it all but my brain is dead! Kiwi :hugs: I can't even imagine how emotionally draining this is for you x

Nana :rofl: meanie!

I got maxalon which helps with the day time nausea but not with the mad vomiting that happens after 4pm. I'm not paying $200 a WEEK for zofran. So looks like ill be sucking it up :( if I have really bad days he said go to the hospital and they'll give me zofran there

I'm just sitting at my computer trying to decide which nappies ill be buying

lol

Smithy i am so glad you have managed to get something - but sorry it isnt looking after you 24/7 hun xx In your other pregnancies did you ever get any let up from it at all? Gosh i wish this wasnt so awful for you hun x

Lise i totally understand the not testing thing. Im not either. Im pretty sure the witch is on her descent tho, i keep going to the loo expecting to see her arrival. However - your LP should always be the same -regardless if your cycles change. What changes is the number of days before you O. Do you know when you did o and how long your LP is normally?

Im pretty sure even tho my siggie says 14 dpo that I am actually 12 dpo today, and my o day was two days later than cbfm peak sets it on ff. That would mean the witch was due at any moment like i feel!!!

This month was meant to be a relaxing one. We BD’s every night from 15th – 19th Oct I got a positive opk on the 18th Oct. Then we were to bugged to try 20th & 21st. That’s why I think I am out this month. I think I have work my LP to be 13 days but not 100% sure of that.

Hey Lisa - ok - so you probably o'd on the 19th if your opk was on the 18th, which would make today 13dpo...gosh i hope the witch stays away for you hun and that you caught it! It shouldnt matter that you didnt on the 20th/21st cos that should be post eggy play time anyway! Good luck hun xx

lol

Smithy i am so glad you have managed to get something - but sorry it isnt looking after you 24/7 hun xx In your other pregnancies did you ever get any let up from it at all? Gosh i wish this wasnt so awful for you hun x

Last pregnancy I had hypermesis and I threw up a whole lot BUT I never had the constant nausea, gagging and retching that I do this time. I would just spew (albeit very often) and that would be that.

This time I just feel so much worse.

Oh well, 4 more weeks and it should be good and gone. I'm kinda hoping I get lucky like Amanda did and it goes away at 9 weeks

Hey Lisa - ok - so you probably o'd on the 19th if your opk was on the 18th, which would make today 13dpo...gosh i hope the witch stays away for you hun and that you caught it! It shouldnt matter that you didnt on the 20th/21st cos that should be post eggy play time anyway! Good luck hun xx

Thanks Newbie...making me feel a little better & hopeful. See what happens.

My fx's are crossed for you Smithy that you feel better real soon hun. xx

Gosh i hope it stops soon smithy! And then you can relax and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!

Atta girl lise, hang in there hun xx

kiwi- sending lots of love your way. i wish i had better words to say, but im convinved you and DH are going to be marvelous parents, sooner rather than later. Saphires, although i never saw it, i really wanted to, a few friends said it was really good. And I watch house husbands as well, watch it, its a good one!! xxx

rosie- cute pups!!! i think next time im in the states near halloween i need to invest in some costumes for mine!!!

lisa- you sure your not duffered????? :) i think you might be!

:jo: so glad i dont play reindeer games with you and your sledghammer, scary! ;) I think your sister would know you are trying your best but hard when there is no plans yet, but like shell said maybe you can spend some time there after the 16th, just around the corner now!!! Hey did you dogs like those stix things, mine cant get enough of them.

amanda- how many milky way bars left now???

smithy- hope you feel better real soon!

ginny- how you going today? xx

angel- congrats on the clear reports, thats awesome!!!! so happy you get to move soon and have your own space and puppies back. Hope the rest of this week goes by quickly for you and the ids are well behaved!! :)

lucy-hows your house going? girls feeling ok? you feeling ok? packing and getting ready to move yet?

Yes two mums!!! I took some photos of them - the LOVE them. Little ruby scoffs hers and then chases after molly trying to steal hers and run away :blush: cheeky monkey! I will try to find the pic i took after your parcel arrived!

X

hahaha i'm glad! When I give mine theirs, one runs into her bed and the other to the opposite side of the room on the carpet. And even I get growled at if i go near them whilst their eating them. I've resorted to having to buy the big box for big dogs and i give them half of one a day. MILs dog actually begs for his at this point.

Hi 2mums, How are you going?

good! trying to get motivated to get my ass to the gym, DR gave me the go ahead to at least do some brisk walking, but its been 4 months so the motivation is hard to find, but i am dressed with my gym shoes on!! xx

Cute! Yeah my little ruby is SO greedy. Poor little molly just lets her half the time! Bless xx

That's a great start then!

I need to buy new gym shoes! So your one step in front of me.

Hi Ginny, I can see you down there too. How are you feeling today has the bleeding spotted?

hey... nah still bleeding, but it's been like the very first day of my AF for the past few days now - small amount and very dark. It seriously looks like that brown like chocolate sauce or something ewww sorry for that tmi!

I bled a lot after the first miscarriage though - basically the whole cycle I either had spotting or bleeding expect for about 4 days. So I have a feeling it'll be the same this time around until AF shows up.

DF and I have been talking about when to get married. Our original plan was around Dec 2013/Jan2014. We have to set the date quite a bit in advance so our overseas people that want to come will have enough notice. Anyway, DF suggested that unless we get pregnant in the next couple of months that maybe we should hold off and wait until later next year to start ttc again (I don't mind getting married while being pregnant, but I don't want to be showing in case something happens to the baby again). I'm just so annoyed and furstrated - I feel like I'm starting to put my life on hold, but at the same time I don't want to have this huge gap between children.

Tuesday will be my first angel's due date - next week I should have been either bringing home a baby boy or been celebrating being 19 weeks pregnant :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->