Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

hey... nah still bleeding, but it's been like the very first day of my AF for the past few days now - small amount and very dark. It seriously looks like that brown like chocolate sauce or something ewww sorry for that tmi!

I bled a lot after the first miscarriage though - basically the whole cycle I either had spotting or bleeding expect for about 4 days. So I have a feeling it'll be the same this time around until AF shows up.

DF and I have been talking about when to get married. Our original plan was around Dec 2013/Jan2014. We have to set the date quite a bit in advance so our overseas people that want to come will have enough notice. Anyway, DF suggested that unless we get pregnant in the next couple of months that maybe we should hold off and wait until later next year to start ttc again (I don't mind getting married while being pregnant, but I don't want to be showing in case something happens to the baby again). I'm just so annoyed and furstrated - I feel like I'm starting to put my life on hold, but at the same time I don't want to have this huge gap between children.

Tuesday will be my first angel's due date - next week I should have been either bringing home a baby boy or been celebrating being 19 weeks pregnant :cry:

Oh honey :( I'm so sad for you. Sending virtual hugs and wishing there was something more concrete I could do xo

I'm kinda hoping I get lucky like Amanda did and it goes away at 9 weeks

Amanda is feeling very rotten and green like today so it hasn't totally gone away.

Though I do have a spiffy new haircut. Just got about 3 inches cut off. Eep.

hey... nah still bleeding, but it's been like the very first day of my AF for the past few days now - small amount and very dark. It seriously looks like that brown like chocolate sauce or something ewww sorry for that tmi!

I bled a lot after the first miscarriage though - basically the whole cycle I either had spotting or bleeding expect for about 4 days. So I have a feeling it'll be the same this time around until AF shows up.

DF and I have been talking about when to get married. Our original plan was around Dec 2013/Jan2014. We have to set the date quite a bit in advance so our overseas people that want to come will have enough notice. Anyway, DF suggested that unless we get pregnant in the next couple of months that maybe we should hold off and wait until later next year to start ttc again (I don't mind getting married while being pregnant, but I don't want to be showing in case something happens to the baby again). I'm just so annoyed and furstrated - I feel like I'm starting to put my life on hold, but at the same time I don't want to have this huge gap between children.

Tuesday will be my first angel's due date - next week I should have been either bringing home a baby boy or been celebrating being 19 weeks pregnant :cry:

:hugs: beautiful girl xx

BIG Hugs coming your way Ginny :hugs:

Hi ladies ... :)

Have read everything and forgotten most!

Kiwi honey I'm soooooo sorry about the news, but I'm sure that you are destined to be a mammy Xx

Rosie cute pics of the doggies :)

Nanna hahaha you're too funny hehe x

Angel great news about the house x

Ginny I'm so sorry :hugs: hopefully you well get pregnant next cycle xxx

Sorry to everyone I forgot :hugs:

As for me, I went to a naturopath yesterday and I'm lacking in magnesium and iron so got supplements for them and had a Good night sleep for once :) only woke up once! Also we had an awesome Halloween! We turned the garage into house of horrors got the trick or treaters and dressed up! had well over 100 kids and ran out of lollies twice haha! Was cute tho :) xx

ginny :hugs::hugs: I think you should plan the wedding, and ttc when you feel comfortable, and maybe just stop for those few months that would lead you to show at the wedding. I know how you feel about putting everything on hold, we were planning around vacations, and family stuff, and our donor going away, and had an 8 month break, but you and C will know what's right for you. more hugs and love knowing how hard next week will be for you. Hopefully you can celebrate your new house and maybe feel better if you and C come up with a plan. :flower::hugs: <3

Ginny - so sorry next week is going to be a very sucky one! I really feel for you! I think everything is still so fresh, so take your time to make these decisions. I found that before my wedding I was pretty relaxed about TTC as I wasn't worried if I was pregnant at the wedding, I wanted it to happen as soon as possible, but I had something to look forward to, so I wasn't worried if we didn't conceive each month. I know you have a lot of extra factors it there, but you will figure it out when the time is right. xox

Lisa - I'm pointing towards you being duffered too! Like Nana, think your BD tming was bad, but nailed it anyway!

AFM I woke up with a rash this morning, noticed it had spread a little bit on my tummy this arvo. It's not bad, or itchy, it's just a raised red rash, but I called the nurse and she booked me in this arvo to get checke dout & will organise for my doc to be there too. So that will put my mind at ease, I'm also going to ask her about my spotting, maybe they will refer me to a scan? who knows. Either way, they will be able to make me feel confident again.

Oh ginny, sending massive hugs to you gorgeous girl xxx MASSIVE ones. with LOTS of love hun xxx

PS, i think you're right about Lise squeegs, but the longer AF takes to fly in on her fricken broom the more obvious it is just how much we missed it by this month! So far its two days off, which means that last BD was 4 days before!!!!! Hahahaha, makes me laugh. I kinda new we had missed it, but now im wondering if i like missed it by a week and shoulda had a go when i got back, as id assumed by then was too late and was letting my bits 'recover' from the ride!!!!! Is funny.

Now squeegs, is it a heat rash type thing? I hope its nothing serious x Has the spotting stopped hun?

Ababa sorry you're green again today :(

Smithy i hope that as we approach 4pm that you are given the night off from sickness (or the rest of them!)

Hi to everyone else :hi:

Hi Lovelies!

Arrgh have been so busy this week I feel like I have been mia heaps! You really are a priority and I haven't been offline on purpose!

Welcome bellydreams! I hope you feel right at home in our little group!

Ginny hun I am so sorry that you have had such a rough run - I really wish there was more I could do and can only imagine the hurt you have been feeling! I pray that all will return to normal with your cycles really soon and that you can start ttc again! I think setting a date and planning a wedding will be a great distraction for you - if it is december next year - who knows you could be walking down the isle with a new born in your arms! I still like your idea that we'll be bump buddies and I know it will happen for both of us at exactly the moment it is supposed to!

Sasha - you big bully you - what did she do when you cracked up laughing? Was it hard enough to make her cry? Have been thinking of you and your sis - I'm sure she knows you love her to pieces! Not sure who suggested flying down just after the funeral but I think that is a great idea!

Major :) at this stage our settlement date isn't until the 10th of Jan which would make our house warming party probably late jan/early feb - that enough notice for you hun?! Hope you catch that eggy this month!

Rosie! Your doggies are so cute! Did you make, hire or buy the costumes?

Smithy - I am sorry to hear that you're still unwell, but glad that the maxalon is at least easing things during the day. Have you had your scan yet - I'm sorry I can't reemmber! Maybe you are having multiples - not what you want to hear I know - but they say ms is worse with twins! Eeek!

Shell - glad you're getting checked out - I hope it is nothing to worry about - thinking of you! :hug:

Kiwi! Sending massive hugs your way :hugs: - I was sad to hear your news but am glad they are looking into every option for you. I'm sure you and your DH will make the right decision about which step to take next and I still haven't ruled you out for a natural pregnancy - 2.3 or 2.8 (sorry that was a few pages back) is not zero and therefore falling without assistance is not impossible - praying for you both as you work out what to do xx

Amanda - sorry you're feeling green - maybe it is not ms but chocolate related... how many milky ways did you say you ate?! Hope you feel better soon!

Amber - yay for getting the gym shoes on - I wore mine around the house yesterday but did not successfully make it out the door for my walk - hoping you were more productive!

Hi lovely Lainey! Hope you're well hun - is it wrong that I thought of you when pooing today - am blaming you though as you talk about it so often :) hehehe hope your bum is behaving itself today!

Lucy - When in December is your big move? I can't remember if it is before or after Christmas - I think you said before????

Hi Maddy - how are you feeling post hsg - I don't know much about the procedure apart from it involving a flushing out of your tubes - is it invasive? Hope you're going well and that this is your month!

Lise - I think you are totally duffered - I think by tomorrow or the next day you will be announcing your bfp!

Hi Cossi - hope you had a great flight :plane: and are having a fabulous time! :hi:

Abs - how are you today hun? Any news for us?

Missie - how is the first week of known dufferedness treating you? Have you told anyone yet - your parents or best buddies?

Hi to all those who have been mia for a while: Jayney, zoom, halliwell and anyone else I have missed!

AFM the witch arrived in the middle of the night last night... boo - let's hope her stay is shorter than 14 days this time round! Also I decided to start temping again this cycle (started this AM)- not that I am anywhere near ttc yet just curious to see how my meds affect my cycle and am wanting to have a good idea when in my cycle I ov so as soon as I am allowed to ttc again I can be in with a good shot! - hoping that it is normalish and that I will be back on the bandwagon asap! What is your opinion about me posting my chart in my signature again - are you keen to stalk it even though I'm not ttc - I'd be up for second opinions about ov, etc - but happy not to post it if you'd prefer I didn't :)

I have now copied the most recent Wed Watch List to the front page - sorry for being a slacker and not doing it yesterday!

Anyway - back to the report writing for me again - I will try and jump on again later on but can't promise!

Love love love to you all! xx

Angel if you want us to stalk your chart hun Im sure there are loads of us who would happily stalk away!!!!!

Super catch up and thanks for your kind words. Was squeegs who mentioned that and i think its a great idea :)

Gosh i cant wait to go home tonight! X

Great catch up angel :) thanks for thinking if me hahaha :rofl:

I'd be happy to stalk your chart :winkwink: x

Post your chart angel :) I refuse to entertain the thought of twins. Noooooooo

Hi Angel,

I think Jan/Feb is a lovely time for a house warming party the weather is so nice then!

Yay another Chart to stalk.

Hi everyone, wow what a day! yesterday i tried to keep up on my phone but it was a relatively slow chat day, today, i come home to all these pages!
SO

My Darling Kiwi, i want to jump on a plane and give you the biggest of hugs. ive thought of a few things here, and will break it up into practical and emotional
Your egg reserve isnt empty! so that is good, your tubes are clear, no endo or anything. you need a bit of assistance to get a sperm to meet the egg, but yaay you are getting treatment for that. Perhaps they might suggest one cycle IUI then onto IVF, and that is ok to, not ideal, but then you do things like ask to try for twins! they give you some drugs to pop out some of those eggs adn you have them for storage. ive read that DHEA can help? you would probably know more about that than me. I know its an ordeal, and ive seen one of my sisters go through IVF, and at the time it was hard....now i dont even think they give it a thought. so from that perspective the news wasnt awesome, but it wasnt game over either. there is still light, there is still hope!

Ok the emotional side. its a thing about our fertility that makes us very vulnerable. add in age, and we get even more vulnerable, and society sucks cause they make us feel shit for being in our mid 30s. like how dare we! being women we have dreams about having babies, in one way or another since we were little girls. i used to put a pillow under my top and pretend to be pregnant! so everything relating to fertility cuts right down to the very core of our being and can really fuck us up emotionally and then, because how cruel is this, we lesson our fertility. Now i could say try not to be depressed, but then you would quite rightly tell nana to come over and bop me one with her tennis racket. so i wont. But you should seek some fertility counselling. we are all here for you to, as is your DH....and you are so brave! its amazing how well you hold it together. recognise how much this can mess with your head and heart, but dont let it define you. Love and higs babe! here for you whenever you need anything xoxo

Ginny: what a rough week you have ahead. You have been so brave to, and i also just want to invite myself over and give you a hug!!!
Good news is that you know you can carry a baby to term, and you have a beautiful little boy! there is no reason that you wont carry a baby full term next time. You have had a rough time, so i think give yourself time to make some of those big decisions. im someone who needs a plan....but sometimes when im too upset to come up with one, my plan becomes "i plan to make a plan when im feeling better in myself" it somehow tricks my brain into thinking its sorted out for the moment. dont know if that will work for you. big hugs love xoxo

let me comment on others in a different post!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->