Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Beautiful abs! You can come give me a hug while you're at it

Smithy i plan on taking one of your twins! hahahaha,totally kidding! how are you feeling today?
Lisa and Nana i dont know how you can avoid testing. i tell myself im not going to test ALL DAY LONG, and then i come home and i have to wee on something.

how odd....never thought of myself as being a wee on something addict before TTC! may be i will tell DH about this affliction and scare him its a new "thing" for our "routine" hahahahaha.

Angel im very excited about your new house! ive been looking at houses for Melb (we can afford them...YAAY) and i get very excited! i am also very much looking forward to your chart to stalk!

Amanda...love the hair babe! sorry you are feeling sickie again

Melainey i think of you now at poo time too! xo

Squeegs, let us know how the appt goes

Missie, how are you feeling in your duffered state? farts any better? (that was you yeah? otherwise im sorry)

Bellydreams do you have a chart i can stalk?

Cossie i hope you are having a fab time!

2mums and Nana what treat were you talking about for the doggies? i think i missed that.
Maddy, Rosie, Lucy....everyone, im sorry i can never get everyone in a post. hi to all! love you all!

Lol abs, I can feel the witch approaching so saving the frers for a cycle where there is actual bd in the window!!!!

When 2mums sent me her magic stick she included a packet of dentasticks for my puppies!!! What a darling xx

yeah dentasticks! My doggy loves them too...he really likes Ruffs! have you tried them? he goes and hides them under his bed (in our bedroom), like we would steel them off him! ha!

im feeling a lot of bad evilness towards duffered chick at work. i dont like how its making me feel. other people fortune isnt my misfortune, but i feel that way just about HER....gerrrr..

Hi Majorbee! i see you down there! Hello!

Morning! Doing my catch up on your overnight chats.

Well said Abs - massive hugs for kiwi & Ginny.

Temp low again today so hopefully it's O day today & we catch it tonight.

Gotta run, DD is awake and I need to start our day!

Wow - some GREAT catch ups! You've done very well Angel & Abby! :) x

Angel, so glad you've got a chart going on again! It doesn't matter you're not TTC yet, you will be super prepared to start again. I would do the same thing!

Abby, beautiful words for Kiwi & Ginny! hope that bitch fucks off out of your life soon!

Smithy, when you said you don't want to entertain the thought of twins, my eyes jumped straight to your profile pic. VERY dark line! Gosh I hope you aren't having 2! Got everything crossed for you hun!

in saying that, anyone who wants two, fingers crossed you get them! :) nothing against twins. lol Just would never wish multiples on anyone!

My appointment went well. Nurse was really good, her & the doc checked out my rash & I told them about spotting (which I have been having every day all throughout the day - lightly - plus every time I 'think about Melainey' on the toilet lol ) doc did a pregnancy test and he said it was definitely positive. He ordered a blood test for Monday for my rubella titre, if I have rubella which is very unlikely, the test will show the levels up compared to my last one. so I was seeing him then anyway, going to get a pap smear etc, so will prob get the test results after that maybe?

he didn't seem to worried about anything though. He explained that the spotting is probably from implantation. so I feel better for going.

sorry I didn't comment on everything, I'm STARVING!!! and have to cook dinner!

So glad your appt went well hun! Hope it gives you some piece of mind gorgeous girl xxx

Enjoy your dinner! X

Abs I don't know if pups have had those, where do you get them?

Just Wollies, or coles, or Franklins...sorry IGA now!

thats good news Squeegs!
My DH cooks every night....sometimes i feel a little bad about that. but he is so good at it!

Hello lovelies!!!! We ave just arrived in langkawi after 15 hours of travelling-yuk! DS was. Superstar n the plane o can't complain:) DH has just taken him or a walk so I can get some shut eye before we explore the grounds of this beautiful resort we're staying in. Will catch up soon! Love to you all and yes, I think lisafr is next in line:) xx

Abs if I have twins you can have the noisy one, ok? And I feel downright awful, just cooked kids dinner with a bucket between my feet. Thanks for asking though.

Shell, that was my 5+2 test. They didn't start off that dark

Angel, I'm so excited about your new house and starting to ttc again soon :)

Morning, major!

Cool ill check them out abs!

Yay cossie, my gosh I am SO jealous of you right now!!!

Smithy you poor darling :( need to fast forward the next few weeks for you hun xxx

So glad everyone thinks of me when having a big poo :winkwink: hehehe

Oh Abby that was soooo beautiful xx

Smithy, you poor darling! I hope the kids are going easy on you! xoxo

Sashi-pants, i can't wait for the weekend, then you can :test: if not, it will mean you are well on your way to your BFP!! woohoo!

Cossie, have the best time ever hun! have a nap for me too!! hehe

Does it matter that I always wear skirts???

Witch here by tomorrow hun, I'd bet my redundancy on it!!! X

pic for you melainey, still think he's flipping the bird, hahaha. i finally got it sorted last night ;)

angel- nice catch up, made me laugh a few times, esp about thinking of melainey on the loo!!!! i did make it to the gym, was good, have to start out slow and keep heart rate below 140, but good to get back! i'd love to chart stalk you again, put it up, put it up!!! Hope witchy leaves in reasonable time this time!

abby- lovely words. I'll have to look for ruffs too!

shell- glad you got all checked out, and you're good!!!

cossi- you enjoy your time with DS and DH and the beautiful surroundings!

Attachments

• sucking thumb labelled.jpg
    sucking thumb labelled.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 12

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79