Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Yay!!!!! Gorgeous 2mums!! ( ps, I don't know how many times I've tried to type 2mums and nearly posted 2nuns cos I type badly on phone...pmsl!!!)

2 nuns we are not :rofl::rofl: Hey, from what I gather shell and I would do quite nicely with your redundancy!! Roll on BFP!!!!!! :haha:

They have a few treats in ruffs, my dog likes the hide and chew!

So cracks me up, I might just leave 2nuns when I typo it from now on!!! X

2mums - absolutely gorgeous!! love your little man! And I would very much like a redundancy payout for winning a bet! sounds superb! lol

sorry Sashi-skirts! lol xoxox

I'm off to bed lovelies! love you all, have a great night! xx

Ah, the relief of no longer having to retype a message because 2mums hasn't been typed that way!!! :happydance:

: rofl:.you ladies crack me up ;-)

Love your little man 2nuns :rofl:

gnight nana jo.

thanks melainey, i love him too, a bit more bc i think he was flipping us off. gonna be quite the ride i think

pic for you melainey, still think he's flipping the bird, hahaha. i finally got it sorted last night ;)

angel- nice catch up, made me laugh a few times, esp about thinking of melainey on the loo!!!! i did make it to the gym, was good, have to start out slow and keep heart rate below 140, but good to get back! i'd love to chart stalk you again, put it up, put it up!!! Hope witchy leaves in reasonable time this time!

abby- lovely words. I'll have to look for ruffs too!

shell- glad you got all checked out, and you're good!!!

cossi- you enjoy your time with DS and DH and the beautiful surroundings!

Omg! He is beautiful <3 sucking his little thumb

I love the fact that he it's flipping the bird hahaha

DH is almost home! Yay for birthday romp ;-) hehehe yay

Just a quick message to say goodnight!

Amber gorgeous scan pic!!! Your own little man - awwww! :cry:

Sash our doggies love ruffs too - I got a couple of packs at the dog show - I'll send a pack thru to you - Amber I can send you a pack too if you pm me your address! :)

Night! X

Yay for waking up to temp in the AM!

Yay can't wait to stalk your chart tomorrow sweetness :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back