Aussies trying to get duffered aged 20+ !!!

Good morning ladies! Read through everything but not going to attempt a massive catch up! Sorry!! :shy:

2nuns- hehe, beautiful lil boy you got there! Xx

Angel- would love to stalk your chart!!!

Nana- how have things been at work? Any more talk about trying to take your redundancy away??

Squeegs- hope the spotting stops soon and rash clears up! Are you itchy??

Smithy- hope you feel better soon love!

Abs- please POAS soon?!?

Lainey- hope the birthday romp was wonderful ;)

Everyone else hi, hope you are all having sweet dreams! Please say a little prayer for my scan this afternoon that there is a sweet lil bean in there with a lovely lil heartbeat! So nervous!!!!! Xx

Morning all! Rosie, sending you all my prayers, and positive vibes!
2nuns! (which has the greatest mental image), beautiful pic!
Angel YAAY for temping again!

Rosie i think with me you can safely assume i am regularly Peeing OAS! i just cant type the result unless its a positive! hahahaha. I POAS yesterday, and it was a lonely line.

Crap sleep last night, and when i did sleep i had a dream that made me SO ANGRY, ive never been made angry like that from a dream before. (evil duffered and her friend related)
That has been the thing about this cycle, my dreams are going crazy!
another little creep up of the temp, which has me happy, IF that second Positive OPK was ovulation then i would now have cross hairs at CD 23 and be 3dpo , so im pleased about all those things.
My dog was dreaming all night too....he even barked in his sleep!wonder what it was all about!

Morning all - I'm due for a catch-up too but it's just too hectic here, maybe later today.

Just popped in to give a big hug to Kiwi...all is not lost, just look at DrHouse from the other thread whose gotten a BFP with a similar AMH. And mine is low too, so you're not in this alone. It might take us a bit of extra coaxing, but heck, it will be extra special when our BFPs happen!

Morning all!

Rosie - sending lots of prayers and :hug: your way today! Am sure your scan will go really well - looking forward to seeing a pick of your lil' bean! xx

Hi Maddy :hi:

The big debut:

https://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj571/dawnandmike814/th_e14ba4a1ceac0426497b4ec4e960e642.jpg

Soooo happy/relieved/excited/nervous!!! Lol cute, eh???? (looks like DH....lol)

P.s- just one for all those who guessed twinnies!!!!

Morning girls :)

Rosie. Best of luck at your scan today! Let us know ASAP

Abs, that 2nd line is just shy.

Maddy and kiwi your bfps will be super extra special

The big debut:

https://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj571/dawnandmike814/th_e14ba4a1ceac0426497b4ec4e960e642.jpg

Soooo happy/relieved/excited/nervous!!! Lol cute, eh???? (looks like DH....lol)

P.s- just one for all those who guessed twinnies!!!!

Oh how lovely! That's awesome <3

I do hope so Smithy, I fear some darkness will hit if I have another bfn month...I'm trying to prepare in advance for that...but with work crap, and being the only non pregnant woman in the office, I need some good news y'know! Oh well, we gave it a good go!

Thanks ladies, I've been smiling like a loon all day!!!

Rosie - gorgeous piccy! I love your little bean!! My rash isn't itchy, my boobs are itchy, but I just put that down to skin stretching...they are pretty small to start with. lol The only reason I was concerened was cos my rash spread. But I'm not sick or anything, so mya have even been a heat rash like Nana said.

Abs, I didn't get a line until 15dpo, and even then it was pretty faint! Hang in there hun!

Nana how are you, has the witch flown in yet? xox

smithy, hope you feel half human today xox

hi everyone, have a great day! love to you all!xx

Not really sure how many DPO i am, either 11 or 3, depending on which of my positive opk and subsequent temp rise you pay attention to!

Just had my morning dose of evil duffered bitch, reminding how much better her life is than mine...we covered, Richer, Better house, about to leave and not have to come back...due to richness. eh....that cow made me cry. (just a little)

Aw sanks Angelcakes! What a sweetheard you are as well!

Rosie - gorgeous bean! Yay for your scan and love the pic hun!

Abs - do not fear hun. I really hope this is your BFP month so you can avoid the darkness alltogether, i know what a horrible place it is xx

Squiggles i reckon any minute now! Woke up with the worst AF cramps ever. Even pressed the 'm' button to start a new cycle on my cbfm in anticipation! Today is cd 27, which is normally my witch day anyway cos o day is normally cd 14.

Ive decided that i will temp a little this cycle to confirm with cbfm, cos its driven me mad wondering which day to expect the witch, not so that i would know to wear granny knickers or anything, just so i knew!!!!

Oh Abs, can you PM me your work address and a picture of her. I will bring my cane.

Morning all,

Rosie, what a beautiful bean :)

2mums - gorgeous pic of your little man. With my boys I could never believe that I had grown a willie!

Angel - yay for chart :)

Kiwi - good luck with the docs later - thinking of you and sending hugs :hugs:

Abby - fx'ed for you. Evil lady is horrid and needs a good slap - maybe you could borrow Newbies tennis racket! Please don't let her make you cry. You are a better person than her and karma says you will be happier :)

Just been for my first GP appt. I want to try and get my first scan in before Christmas so have been a bit vague about LPM ;)
I haven't told anyone yet (just DH, you girls and now the doc) - I'm a bit of a worrier so not sure about the plan for sharing the news. I'm worrying about telling my Mum - she hasn't really got used to me living over here yet and doesn't handle it very well. I know when I tell her that although she'll be really happy for me the only bit I'll see is her saying about how she can't be happy because its just something else she'll miss out on. I love my Mum to bits and know she loves me but me living here has definitely affected our relationship. I wish she'd put as much of an effort into seeing the good stuff and enjoying the relationship we could have as she does in seeing all the bad bits - I think she'd feel better about everything then as well . Any ways might tell her this weekend (then I don't have to worry and build it up on my head anymore). Looking forward to telling my in laws - they will be so happy :) Going to tell my brother and his wife first - they have had a lot of issues having the 2 they have (mc's fertility drugs and a 6 year wait for #2) and I know they are kind of trying for number 3 so want them to hear from me. Sorry for dumping the family drama on you girls :(

Hope you all have a fab Friday :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->